It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
The desperation here to vilify Harris speaks volumes that you are all scared. The debate between Harris and Donald will show the results in the polling numbers afterwards. Donald won't be able to stand by his Project 2025 policies when he is directly connected to a great many people involved in it, as well as his past statements which agree with many of the policies in that agenda.

This is how propagandized you are.

The talking point that DJT is scared is hollow. He even agreed to all the lunatic conditions setup for his Biden debate by CNN.

P2025 has been rebuffed by DJT and P2025 itself.

Are you at least concerned that not only is your regurgitated BS not landing, but that it can't even pass a basic smell test to truthfulness?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I was just reading all the passages in the Bible regarding the anti-Christ, I suggest all of you do the same. The similarities are striking, especially the one about the head wound of the seven-headed beast.

Is this what the left is preaching now?
Crazy alt left religious conspiracies?

I am not the left.

The left's cumulative IQ appreciates you.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I was just reading all the passages in the Bible regarding the anti-Christ, I suggest all of you do the same. The similarities are striking, especially the one about the head wound of the seven-headed beast.

I am not the left.

The desperation gives you away.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I am not the left.

Maybe then ...don't post their bat sheet crazy
lunatic conspiracy theories then....

What I post is calling out the BS, in that instance, it is the extremist Christian bat sheet crazy sheet.

Also you:

I believe in Jesus' teachings, which I posted as well. Identify those that are deceiving you.

Also you:

Glad I could help. Thank you for your valuable service.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The radicals are guilty of that which they accuse other of.

They want to take women back to the days where no
woman is allowed to have real information, and only
can read Vogue, and approved women's mags, watch
only the sanctioned women's shows like The View.

NO one is going to tell me what to read and think,

Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

The desperation here to vilify Harris speaks volumes that you are all scared. The debate between Harris and Donald will show the results in the polling numbers afterwards. Donald won't be able to stand by his Project 2025 policies when he is directly connected to a great many people involved in it, as well as his past statements which agree with many of the policies in that agenda.

This is how propagandized you are.

The talking point that DJT is scared is hollow. He even agreed to all the lunatic conditions setup for his Biden debate by CNN.

P2025 has been rebuffed by DJT and P2025 itself.

Are you at least concerned that not only is your regurgitated BS not landing, but that it can't even pass a basic smell test to truthfulness?

We are all propagandized to varying extents, with me I research and fact check data, with most of you, nope.

Donald won't be able to hold his own against Harris, why? because he can't debate issues, he can only repeat mantra that certain base factions want to hear. That won't work for him.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am not the left.

Maybe then ...don't post their bat sheet crazy
lunatic conspiracy theories then....

What I post is calling out the BS, in that instance, it is the extremist Christian bat sheet crazy sheet.

Also you:

I believe in Jesus' teachings, which I posted as well. Identify those that are deceiving you.

Also you:

Glad I could help. Thank you for your valuable service.

As usual you missed my point, Jesus wants you to not follow those who will deceive you.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The radicals are guilty of that which they accuse other of.

They want to take women back to the days where no
woman is allowed to have real information, and only
can read Vogue, and approved women's mags, watch
only the sanctioned women's shows like The View.

NO one is going to tell me what to read and think,

Good luck with that.

Women aren't easily led these days, where have you been?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hehehehe.

Notice how when you are backed into a corner from your own BS, your only defense is "bUt eVerYonE doEs iT!11!"

Are you doing this on purpose or is this just what comes naturally?

In my sphere, this is evidence of someone who not only has no idea what they are talking about but must concede defeat on the point and move on to the next.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hehehehe.

Notice how when you are backed into a corner from your own BS, your only defense is "bUt eVerYonE doEs iT!11!"

In my sphere, this is evidence of someone who not only has no idea what they are talking about but must concede defeat on the point and move on to the next.

The truth is in others' posts too asking for sources. The truth is everyone here just opines from their feelz and those in cults, on both sides, can't see past the rim of their hats.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You know, your preaching this kind of propaganda pseudo
Christian stuff is just crazy talk. Back in the day, this is
where Kamala got her start. I mean, your starting to sound
like Jim Jones, you know the cult guy and all those he
trapped and killed.

stream.org...

“His career is over,” she told SF Weekly in 2003. “I will be alive and kicking for the next 40 years. I do not owe him a thing.” The patronage jobs and the BMW Brown gave her suggest otherwise. … Who Was Linked to Jim Jones Harris called her association with Brown “an albatross hanging around my neck.” But women do not date bald, short, married men three decades their senior because they drag them down. They date them because they give them cars, ply them with money, and expose them to — among other things — opportunity. This was not the first time that, in the transactional politics of San Francisco, one of its players displayed ingratitude toward Brown. In the late 1970s, Jim Jones, boosted by Assemblyman Brown, City Supervisor Harvey Milk, Mayor George Moscone, and other local power players, flashed the middle finger to his amused congregants behind Brown.

edit on 23-7-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hehehehe.

The truth is in others' posts too asking for sources. The truth is everyone here just opines from their feelz and those in cults, on both sides, can't see past the rim of their hats.

No, they don't.

Evidence by links, cites and sources of which you don't seem able to do.

But thank you for your confession via projection.

It is appreciated.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I am not the left.

I've gotta say it's quite amusing to see someone so oblivious to where all of this is heading.

Here's a hint-

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hehehehe.

No, they don't.

Evidence by links, cites and sources of which you don't seem able to do.

But thank you for your confession via projection.

It is appreciated.

Trump was on Epstein's plane named the "Lolita Express" seven times where underaged girls were also, he did nothing. What are the odds that underaged girls were not on that plane?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump is scared to debate her and its trying to find a way out of the debate that's tentatively scheduled for September.

She will be putting on her Prosecutor's hat and Trump his MAGA hat, it will be a spectacle that's for sure.

“Prosecutors hat” 😆
As a prosecutor, she only prosecuted misdemeanors and dui’s.
That hat has a propeller on top.

Nope, sexual predators too.

That’s not how that went down….
She covered up for the sexual predators….

“After Harris took office as DA in 2004, attorneys representing abuse survivors in civil cases asked her office to release church records on abusive priests that had been gathered by her predecessor, Terence Hallinan.
Harris refused”
apnews.com...

So her and Donald are equal then, he covered up for Epstein don't forget, or rather allowed it.

Waaaa?

Allowed what?
He banned him from Mar-A-Lago when he found out what he was.

He was a private citizen then, not the president.

Waaa?

Donald was on his plane seven times observing underaged girls on those planes.

Kamala was not the president when she was a prosecutor either, not sure which straw you are trying to grasp.

Trump has been looked at from every angle, there’s no evidence for any shady goings on with Epstein at all.

Unless of course, you are going to start making up sh!t.

link   
Remember when Kamala Harris said Jussie Smollett's case was a 'modern day lynching?

Flashback to when a reporter asked her about that post after it was known that Jussie Smollett had lied to police:

Kamala Harris: "What Tweet?"

Reporter: "That it was a modern day lynching."

*Kamala Harris giggles as she looks to her staff for help*

Kamala Harris: "The facts are still unfolding."

If Kamala Harris and Trump were to debate, she would look to her staff for help like she did in this clip.
x.com...

She is a giant race baiting maroon.

link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I am not the left.

I've gotta say it's quite amusing to see someone so oblivious to where all of this is heading.

Here's a hint-

LOL not me.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Why don't you show the evidence from where your perspective is before demanding mine.

Eh?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump is scared to debate her and its trying to find a way out of the debate that's tentatively scheduled for September.

She will be putting on her Prosecutor's hat and Trump his MAGA hat, it will be a spectacle that's for sure.

“Prosecutors hat” 😆
As a prosecutor, she only prosecuted misdemeanors and dui’s.
That hat has a propeller on top.

Nope, sexual predators too.

That’s not how that went down….
She covered up for the sexual predators….

“After Harris took office as DA in 2004, attorneys representing abuse survivors in civil cases asked her office to release church records on abusive priests that had been gathered by her predecessor, Terence Hallinan.
Harris refused”
apnews.com...

So her and Donald are equal then, he covered up for Epstein don't forget, or rather allowed it.

Waaaa?

Allowed what?
He banned him from Mar-A-Lago when he found out what he was.

He was a private citizen then, not the president.

Waaa?

Donald was on his plane seven times observing underaged girls on those planes.

Kamala was not the president when she was a prosecutor either, not sure which straw you are trying to grasp.

Trump has been looked at from every angle, there’s no evidence for any shady goings on with Epstein at all.

Unless of course, you are going to start making up sh!t.

What are the odds that underaged girls were not on Epstein's plane? I am trying to use what some of you deem common sense. Trying to do it your way.
edit on q00000055731America/Chicago0909America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Klamalla is a far left progressive with the IQ of bad avocado.

Her speaking skills sound like someone giving a book report on a book they've never read.

Her policies are the same, she was the border czar and it's the worst it's ever been.

Democrats know they can't win in November so they are going through the motions only for Senate and House seats.

The dems only hope is that China doesn't invade Taiwan with idiots in charge.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join