It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-Historic Underground Megastructure Found in Russia - Khara-Hora Shaft

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Found a breadcrumb in the comment section of "World of Antiquity" YT channel. A guy who debunks misinformation about ancient cultures with actual facts. Watched the one regarding how the ancient Egyptian drill holes were done with bow driven copper drill's and NOT by ET's or other ridiculous explanations. His rebuttal was beyond thorough.

Anyhoo's...
I've also seen the "can't possibly drill these holes with ancient tools from their era" videos, then immediately googled videos showing ancient tools drilling the exact type of holes with ease. In a similar vein, I kept hearing about the megalithic rocks walls shaped/molded together was impossible for cultures like the Inca to do, then I googled and found written documentation of Spanish explorers literally witnessing the Inca making the walls and described how they did it. I am fascinated with the quality and precision of old stoneware from ancient Eqypt, but only to know exactly how they did it, and expect it to be very logical, and not beyond the skills of their time."

Oh REALLY??? The Spanish saw how this was done an no ones broadcasting it?? I feel so ripped off! Not saying the Khara Hora Cave used the same method but just a glint of this being a known technology eons ago is hopeful. Fair to say we've had past forgotten cycles of advancement so it'd be sensible to leave trace in massive stone buildings. Ourselves we aren't leaving much in case this happens again for future peoples. JMO
The hunt for that Spanish Text is gonna kill me!

Here's the channel. Love me some serious common sense & concrete explanations.
www.youtube.com...@WorldofAntiquity
edit on 17-8-2024 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Nice post, cheers

Good luck hunting that Spanish literature

<< 1  2   >>

join