It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-Historic Underground Megastructure Found in Russia - Khara-Hora Shaft

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

oooooh now that is wicked .

I've got a Left field Theory ... The Large Lower Chamber held an Ancient God and the Narrow chamber leading to it was used to lower Sacrifices down

Yeah, the god of deep ravines lol.

The endless possibilities of what it was built for huh..

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Sort of along my thoughts…ventilation shaft. However, what if it was an air shaft that went to a certain depth, then horizontally over, then back up into a cavernous area, creating an air pocket. You know, to survive a flood on the surface of the earth or something. 🙃🤷🏻‍♀️

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This was why I originally came to ATS in the early 2000's and became a member in 2011 these mysteries! I have never heard of this site but now I want to know more! It is these more recent discoveries (again those NAZI's knew something) like Göbeklitepe Nevalı Çori, Hamzan Tepe, Karahan Tepe, Harbetsuvan Tepesi, Sefer Tepe, and Taslı Tepe are all pointing to a history we know very very little about!

Fascinating! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They have found minecraft ! ... but seriously that is amazing..

All the best

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This is great. I have always been drawn by the power of the rocks. We know so little, so so little.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Heres a quick ten minute video which is just full of photos of the place.

The amount of right angles and perfectly smooth walls is incredible.

What i would give to find out whats lower down....

Interesting comment from a youtube poster,

It reminds me of an analog circuit in a synthesizer. It looks like it has inputs, outputs, resistors, fine tuners, a large square wave shaper, and even an LFO and two or three inverters.
I wonder what would happen if a pressure wave were to be oscillated into or out of this chamber. This gives "Music of the Spheres" a whole new meaning.
Is there any evidence of water flow (present or ancient) either nearby on the surface or deep underground that could serve as the source for a pressure wave?

Dontcha just love a good auld mystery ??
edit on 21 7 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: ADDED COMMENT

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

They need to get to the bottom of it, quite literally given the fact that some areas remain unexplored.

Or even unexplorable given the size and shape of some parts of the structure

One thing is for sure, its certainly not a natural formation.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Nazi's were there, in their pursuit of Shambala.

As well as that, did you notice near the end of the video theres an ancient carving of something similar to a swastika?

Not the obvious one from the 40's, but a very old one, very much like swastika.
I'd be seriously interested in how far down the bottom is. And if it was man made all the way down.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Fascinating 👍 a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

i think more likely, the majority of these were structures above ground at some point. The sediment from some sort of "flooding" could easily account for the way these structures "seem" to be subterranean, also why most of the ancient structures need to be dug up, around the world.

This region is close to Xinjiang region in china, i have reason to believe that desert was once the bottom of a very deep body of water.

Pure speculation with some logic duct taped to the edges

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Google "origin of swastika"

The swastika is one of the oldest human-made symbols, dating back 6,000 years to cave and rock paintings. Scholars generally agree that it originated in India, and the word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit language, a combination of "su" (good) and "asti" (to be or well-being).

ETA : the swastika, like many megolithic structures, has been found all around the world.
edit on 21pm31300000024 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think someone needs to see if they can match these images up with known site from other areas. That entrance looks similar enough to the ones in the US that this might be a fraud video composed from known historical sites and marketed as being all from the same location.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Good find!

My family lived in that mountain range until 1913.

Do any of the old timers in your family know of the legends? The video speaks of people from that area having legends of great underground cities passed down through the generations. Would be interesting to hear what they remember.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They didn't discuss it with me if they did know. They are all gone now. My dad just passed at 97. There are files here with all kinds of history and pictures that appear to go back to the 1800s. I just glanced in a couple of the files. Ill look further in the future. I just moved back to my childhood home. I left in 78. everything is here from my folks they built the home in 1960. all documents, pictures, and even some of my toys are still here.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
People do not want to recognise around the world ancient peoples moved trillion tons of Earth to bury their structures. Gobekli Tepe comes to mind. Even though that is under only 30/40 feet of Earth the very vast area that they covered for what ever reason.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Thats a very good point.
The reason being they dont want to acknowledge it is because they have no clue whatsoever as to why man would bury them.
Maybe the YOUNGER-DRYAS IMPACT HYPOTHESIS buried some of these places?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I kept expecting reptilians to show up and carry them away. Some kind of power generating station like the Pyramids were.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Maybe, hopefully soon, we will discover a building, something yet to be seen.
That has inscriptions, writings, telling us how they did all the heavy moving of stone.

Now that i type that, why isn't there any evidence anywhere of this? How come there are no writings, inscriptions etc. of this very thing?
Ancient man would have marveled at these constructions. Why not record it?
Now that i find just as strange

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

your OP brings to mind the unique area of Turkey known as Cappadocia a region of subterranean Cities galore

see;

Cappadocia
According to 3 sources
The historical region of Cappadocia, where Derinkuyu is situated, contains several historical underground cities, carved out of a unique geological formation. They are not generally occupied.
Derinkuyu - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
The soft rock here, with its winding cave systems and series of natural caverns, meant Cappadocia became renowned for its underground cities in medieval times. When marauding armies arrived here, thousands of people would escape and survive b...

i suspect the anomaly was ages before Egypts' pyramids/ monuments

i submit the 'tunnel system' there in Sibera...might have been the combat-arena for ancient Alien-V-Predator rituals

i am intrigued by the 'Swastiga' from ancients and the NAZISwastiga from the 20th century found in the vicinity too

edit on 24-7-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

your OP brings to mind the unique area of Turkey known as Cappadocia a region of subterranean Cities galore

see;

Cappadocia
According to 3 sources
The historical region of Cappadocia, where Derinkuyu is situated, contains several historical underground cities, carved out of a unique geological formation. They are not generally occupied.
Derinkuyu - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
The soft rock here, with its winding cave systems and series of natural caverns, meant Cappadocia became renowned for its underground cities in medieval times. When marauding armies arrived here, thousands of people would escape and survive b...

i suspect the anomaly was ages before Egypts' pyramids/ monuments

i submit the 'tunnel system' there in Sibera...might have been the combat-arena for ancient Alien-V-Predator rituals

i am intrigued by the 'Swastiga' from ancients and the NAZISwastiga from the 20th century found in the vicinity too

We lived about 200 miles from Cappadocia near Harput. There are some sensitive areas up in the mountains there. They dont like people messing around up there. According to my dad, in times when there had been at least 15 years consecutive drought, a portion of the ark would be exposed where ice had melted. people would go up there and chisel off pieces of the petrified ark to take to their homes. Its dangerous up there. 16,800 feet elevation. Your body is dying that high, you cannot stay up there long without oxygen generators.

I think a lot of ancient structures were destroyed or covered in the deluge

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join