It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three witness.... shooter on water tower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: nugget1

what caliber was supposedly used that would do that?

He suspects something like a .338 Lapua Magnum is a Finnish rimless,a bottlenecked, centerfire rifle cartridge designed for military snipers and long-range shooting would be the most likely round the anti-snipers on the roof had, which carries a much more devistaing impact on the target than Crooks had.

He thinks somebody else took the 'kill' shot, most likely from the water tower.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

WHat gear the SS snipers used

More like a winchester 300.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

It was probably an echo. No one's going to hear a shot from that far away with all the other noise going on.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Possibly; we'll never know for sure is my guess. Both would have taken off Crooks head and probably much of his shoulders, in hubby's estimation.

Secret Service Snipers Were Strategically Placed Against Threats at the Trump Rally - The New York Times
4 days ago - In photographs of the Secret Service snipers, they appeared to be using long-range and powerful rifles that likely fire .300 or .338 cartridges, commonly used by well-trained military snipers.

[url=https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/14/us/politics/secret-service-snipers-trump-rally.html]

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

In my opinion there had to be more than 1 shooter, and quite a bit of other support. How does a 20 year old idiot accomplish what happened alone? I believe the water tower shooter was tasked to act as backup, as well as making sure the kid was taken out so he couldn’t talk. Things didn’t quite go as planned. Who fired the fatal shot? I don’t think it was the two they show on the roof.

I don’t think this is over, we live in dangerous times

Several attempts it seems already, this one last week was the 1st to get a shot at Trump. They have riled up a bunch of Sissy's and pansies to cause chaos because that is all they can do. Lack of real support from the common folks they shat on for years is coming home to roost. Simply, they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper sack these leftist nutbags but for a rare few military lefties. They are full of hate and the DS just points them to targets and gives them what they need it appears now.

edit on 18000000353120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So , Where was the " Third Shooter " Located " ? You NEVER Just Use Two......

edit on 18-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Here's a vid of the damage to a skull from a 300 Win Mag at 50-100 yards. I won't imbed the video due to it's graphic nature.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Here is the audio of all the shots fired,Including an analysis. One of the shots hit a guy and then exited and disintegrated on a railing. Assuming that there were at least two shooters as the rounds and reports are very different.
Which means there were two different weapons in play.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Thanks,and Ive uses a win 300. yeah a head is very VERY easy to dissasemble with them.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

what caliber was supposedly used that would do that?

5.56mm . More than Likely Farm Boy .......*)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Now we have ten witnesses, and a vid of someone on the water tower.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The tower creature's duck and cover moves match up with the volley of shots, inc the last one causing the spectator to scream.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Red Harvester...?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

If you draw a line from Trumps ear to the top right of the bleachers where the Fire officer was shot in the head. It does not seem to line up with the shot that Crooks would have taken.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I'll Take a Wild Guess here . After Crooks Failed to get a Kill Shot on Mr. Trump after 5 Shots , the Shooter on the Water Tower Behind Crooks on the Roof made Sure he would not Talk after that and put a Bullet in the Back of Crooks Skull . What are the Odds there that I am Maybe Right ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join