It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three witness.... shooter on water tower

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It gets interesting as there are three independent reports saying a shot came from the water tower. During one report the reporter closed it down suspiciously fast. Are we now seeing the same lone gunman nutter scenario being rolled out ? I guess you can get away with these things for so long,untill a pattern gets recognized. It is looking like Crooks was a patsy, the clues are pointing to him not being a lone gunman. They are also pointing to a stand down order. What do you think? www.bitchute.com... Plus how endangered is Trump to a plan B or it could be plan B was already tried as the water tower was the plan B.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My hubby is well versed in ammo and the first thing he pointed out is the caliber of the rifle used to take the sniper out would have exploded his head. He's pretty convinced the shot that took Crooks out came from elsewhere and was a snaller caliber.

There's so much conflicting 'evidence' that keeps changing at hyper speed nobody will ever know the truth, but it will serve to keep dividing people.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

In my opinion there had to be more than 1 shooter, and quite a bit of other support. How does a 20 year old idiot accomplish what happened alone? I believe the water tower shooter was tasked to act as backup, as well as making sure the kid was taken out so he couldn’t talk. Things didn’t quite go as planned. Who fired the fatal shot? I don’t think it was the two they show on the roof.

I don’t think this is over, we live in dangerous times

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

When you look at the views, the water tower shooter could take out the kid with ease. But most likely we will never know. But you can hear the different tone of the shots one seemed deeper ,Then rapid fire . then the police sniper fired three.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The (Crazy, Radicalized, Unstable, etc.) "Lone Gunman" is, by far, the most "acceptable" trope employed by government and law enforcement authorities.

Regardless of whether a violent incident is actually the work of one, or several, perpetrators, the claim the the deed was the result on a "lone" miscreant allows the authorities to calm the public's fears that "control" has been disrupted, or even, lost, which could result in the human equivalent of a panicked "stampede".

Which could threaten the governing hierarchy.

What will be telling, with regard to Who is best prepared to capitize on the emotional currency this event generates (ie. "Never let a good Crisis go to Waste!"), is how the two political parties develop and present their interpretations to the voting public, based on their differing agendas.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
" They heard a shot coming from the water tower"

I'm sorry what ????

Heard the Shot ? The water tower is what 400yds away and 100ft high . People didn't hear a shot coming from the Water tower , People barely noticed Crooks was shooting from the building 130yds away.

These people trying to muddy the waters really need to do their homework.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

shooter on the water tower makes no sense for a couple reasons,

one, with all the people that took video of crooks on the roof and that saw him how did they miss someone on the water tower. and then them not be posting them before a scrubbing of the web could even happen?

two, the angle from the walkway of the tower is much higher, and futher back to the left / right of trump than the one from the the roof. the shot at trump would have come more of a downward angle and if aim at his head the shot at least in my mind would have hit him square in the jaw, side of the head or missed all together if he turned his head that way.

three with all the cops and people watching where crooks was killed after the the fact, how did a shooter up on the tower avoid being seen. did he wait a day or five, is he still up here hiding.

it just makes no sense. to many people looking that way to see what was going on and to many cops converged on the ground for someone not to see a shooter climbing down from the tower.

here is a view of the tower from the American Glass Research parking lot in front of the building crooks was on.

and if you open google street view and turn around to the right you can see Butler Farm Show grounds and turn 180 degrees around can see the front of the building crooks was on. you have to trun right at the red light, you'll see the parking lot drive way there re two for the same lot, go all the way down to the end.

American Glass Parking lot View Of Water Tower

also remember there were cops there that supposedly tried to see crooks and one even climbed up and jumped back down after crooks started shooting. don't you think that he or the others would have heard a shot or shots coming from the tower.

edit on 18-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this topic:

Let's Talk About a Possible Shooter on the Water Tower

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It makes a lot of sense . But agreed so does everything else.
But it still remains that if the shot came from 150 yards from targeting Trumps head, when it was just about to turn he would have been hit in the forehead. But a shot from the tower at over three hundred yards would take enough time for the target to have changed position .
edit on am720247America/Chicago731203124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

You are correct, the water tower shooter makes no sense.

If you look at the aerial photos of the area you can see that the water tower has a line of sight which is actually 'behind' the bleachers and stage. It would be questionable whether a person could even see the podium from this location. Plus, it would be impossible to hit someone in the stands from this angle as the shot would be blocked by the bleachers. Not to mention the water tower being considerably further away than the rooftop where the shooter was.

I don't put much stock in the water tower shooter theory. I wouldn't be surprised if spectators really did see someone on the water tower, but it was more than likely a counter-sniper (which would be an ideal location), or a spotter from one of the agencies. Plus, the distance from the spectators to the water tower is pretty far (250+/- meters), so it would be difficult to make out who an individual was at this location.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   

not if if he got hit before he got his head turned all the way around. bullets travel pretty damn fast, faster than human movement, crooks was probably aiming at his temple. and it struck trump in mid movement.

actully if you watch it at .25 speed it looks like trump turned his head to the right and was turning back to the left when he was hit and reached up.

edit on 18-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Iit is a perfect vantage site it covers the stage , and the kid, and when it went down all eyes would have been on the stage for a quick exit. Plus there is Bush just behind the tower to get into and be gone. Have a look at the link it is plainly explained.

edit on am720247America/Chicago731413124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

How does a 20 year old idiot accomplish what happened alone?

COMPLACENT and disorganization from the secret service

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   

If you look at the aerial photos of the area you can see that the water tower has a line of sight which is actually 'behind' the bleachers and stage.

If there was a sniper on the water tower, it was to stop the kid leaving the scene to take all the blame.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Maybe the shooter on the water tower only had one job, make sure the 20 year old can't talk after the attack. Otherwise he would have maybe said something like "I'm a patsy". And that in turn would require another "Jack Ruby".

So maybe placing Crooks Jack Ruby on that water tower was the best solution for whoever behind the curtain did something at that day and is now trying to make it look different.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

Just saw one where they are shouting " Crooks what are you doing up there?" www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The bleachers were immediately behind the stage, so they would have blocked the sight picture of the podium from the tower. Plus, the other people who were shot were in the bleachers directly behind Trump in the line of fire; this wouldn't have been the same geometry from the water tower.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I think they are saying the cleanup guy was on the water tower to take out the kid on the roof. The kid didn't miss, Trump turned his head and still got hit. If it was an inside job they knew that at 150 yards the shot was probably going to hit the target, it just didn't hit the way they had planned. Grab a hold of something, clown world has gone all in.
edit on 18-7-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
My hubby is well versed in ammo and the first thing he pointed out is the caliber of the rifle used to take the sniper out would have exploded his head. He's pretty convinced the shot that took Crooks out came from elsewhere and was a snaller caliber.

There's so much conflicting 'evidence' that keeps changing at hyper speed nobody will ever know the truth, but it will serve to keep dividing people.

According to someone I watched, it wasn’t the snipers on the roof near Trump that took him out. Take it for whatever it is. Was some ex protective service guy who has a YouTube and said he has friends he trusted giving him the info from within Pennsylvania law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

what caliber was supposedly used that would do that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join