It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY DID HE MISS???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: DBCowboy

In my opinion, there is no coming back from the twisted Liberal lobotomy.

You are absolutely right on this. I am dumbfounded daily as to how people can see the same thing as me and come away with such a drastically different viewpoint. They still believe Biden is just a frail old man that means well and that Trump is a dictator. They believe Project 2025 is Trumps plan no matter how many times they see reality. They believe he said white supremacists are good people no matter how many times they have been shown the entire quote. Its honestly just crazy that a group of people with educations and I would think a level of common sense that helped them live long enough to see adult hood cannot look at something and see the truth in it. Its like once they chose a team they will die for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
He mis-uses Pronouns Gah Kill him .
He said Blood Bath Gah kill him.
He's gonna be a Dictator Oh my Gah kill him.

Well, free speech is dead.

There is no debate anymore.

If you don't obey the left, you don't deserve to live.

*Sigh*
Remind me again Doughy who's been advocating shutting down free speech the most for the last 10 months now?

I don't mean to derail the thread but it's crazy to watch conservatives drone on about the first amendment and they clearly don't believe in it.

In regards to the lunatics that think it's acceptable to kill people they disagree with politically. I can only hope someone someday doesn't take the same stance towards someone or something they care about. Kinda like how American judeo-christian evangelicals regard Palestinians...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

The shooter has a gofundme?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yeah, because the conservatives are clearly in control of media and our government. 🙄

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Does it really surprise any American. Just over 150 years ago a few million Americans were willing and did kill a few other Americans over political beliefs. And as long as there are deranged people allowed to run free you will see this happening again.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wondering minds want to know; Will the communists give Crooks a royal funeral just like the one they gave George Floyd?

If our FBI admin didn't have its collective head up the communist's ass, we should have had all the people that were on social media who bemoaned the "miss", rounded up and jailed for their day in court. Also, the ones before the shooting who said in no uncertain terms that President Trump should be shot or in other ways killed.

Personally, if I were in charge, I would make the gestapo look like girl scouts...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
When you come at the king, you best not miss.

But you did.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a 'Glitch-in-the-Matrix' and DJT doing a 'body spasm' at that ,05 second of time...

because DJT had not yet picked a running mate ,,, J D Vance
now the vortice is in motion... Iosus-Djinn Marsh is aboard

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

"they"

As in the evil Democratic cabal and the globalist using them to forward or accomplish their goals of world domination and control. As in the WEF, WHO, Bilderbergers, Club of Rome, Rothchild's, Klaus Schwab, George Soros and on and on. "THEY". Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden and the rest of the Democrat evil will not allow Trump to disrupt their megalomaniac control. Even the UN is in on this globalist agenda. THEY will even commit murder to remain in power. Agenda 2030 will not be thwarted by a peon nobody like Trump.

organized conspiracy

The conspiracy was not to select a professional assassin to kill Trump. The conspiracy was to enable and allow this amateur assassin to carry out his objective. The conspiracy was to let it happen.

edit on 18-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Realistically, Trump can credit the officer that popped his head up over the roof of the building just in time to make the assassin rush his shot.

LOL! I know this was just coincidental but this was just discussed on Fox News just a few minutes ago. They mentioned that this posibility was being discussed on social media. LOL Is Fox News monitoring Above Top Secret? LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ever see Pulp Fiction. It was divine intervention Jules.....

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The first lady in this video is so bonkers it's dangerous.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

With glasses like milk bottles DB and a kid who cannot control his heart beat when taking the kill shot ,The world is glad he missed DB as America would now be up in flames and the death toll would make Rwanda blush by now ! .

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I'll bet she is single, and sexually frustrated to boot.

I wouldn't dip my worm in that fishing hole.

edit on 18-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTardis2

Ah , so for " Some " Reason " All Ethnic People of Color can Profess Pride in their Genetic Heritage , but for " Some " Other Odd Reason Caucasians are Denied that Honor ? Gee , Sounds Awfully Ironically Effin' RACISTS to Me ..............

edit on 18-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
Waiting for the whataboutism post any second now…..we know it’s coming.

This is too easy for those who need complexity, but GOD is in control of everything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join