It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY DID HE MISS???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , " Some " People are Upset that a Man was Not Murdered in Cold Blood Live on Television ? What does that Tell You about these People ?

I think they are more pissed that he was defiant after almost dying, played golf the next day, and went right back to campaigning. Then they called it staged...geez

Have so many people gone insane?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

GOD is responsible for the "miss".

The same GOD who will ensure high-profile Democrat traitors/crooks (Biz, Pol, Govt, Media, etc.) suffer mightily, and hopefully, publicly.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I don’t think he missed.
It was a turn of the head.
Trump had a lucky move, and survived.

Or, there are lots of other conspiracies too.
But it was dumb luck really.

Whatever the case may be, is it right for your compadres to be upset that Trump didn’t get killed?

I think ‘upset’ is too lenient of a word for how they feel, honestly. It’s quite frightening and disgusting.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

I don’t think he missed.

Whatever the case may be, is it right for your compadres to be upset that Trump didn’t get killed?

I think ‘upset’ is too lenient of a word for how they feel, honestly. It’s quite frightening and disgusting.

The more outwardly hateful someone is, the easier it is to damage them, and to not feel bad when something happens to them.

Donald Trump seeing the photo of Hillary holding her new grandbaby, made him change his mind about having her arrested on the charges FBI Director Comey let her off the hook for. Grandbaby saved Grandma.
edit on 1772024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I don’t think he missed.

I find it rather ironic that the people who have tried so hard over the last years to dehumanize Conservatives in America to the point that they no longer view them as human beings...

No longer act like human beings themselves.

They have become what they have been programmed to hate.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

" Have so many people gone insane? "

Apparently .

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Pure genius whoever created that one.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

From sister to Brother, just dropping this off here.

It's relevant.

Notice that the subtitle in the beginning says "they missed"

edit on 100000007America/Chicago7pmWed, 17 Jul 2024 22:41:36 -050041 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

People are claiming it was staged.

I don't believe it was staged.

I tried to entertain the idea of how Trump would try to stage this and to what end.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I don’t think he missed.

Probably not good taste to say it out loud.
I’m sure some are thinking it.
My compadres are mostly republicans that are anti Trump, and a few dems.
I’ve only been registered dem for a few years. So I have a mixed group.
Could be OG GOP or Dems, or an international group, or even someone with Alex jones.
I think that republican kid was offered buttload of cash if he pulled it off.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I don’t think he missed.

I spend so much time with my dog, I think he taught me to smell fear. The dems reek of it. The fact that Trump will win absolutely terrifies the dems. Not because of what he will do to the country or to democracy, but because of what he might do to them. After all, look what they tried to do to him.

The corruption is getting a bit too hard to conceal and the spotlights are getting brighter. My opinion is that they are really starting to squirm. What else could they do but try to eliminate him? Everything they tried up to that point failed. There was no other option to solve their Donald problem.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I don’t think he missed.

Could be OG GOP or Dems, or an international group, or even someone with Alex jones.

The "Republican" kid only registered as a Republican because of the PacBlue effort in his state as a Democrat to register as a Republican to vote for anyone but Trump to influence the election.

You know, what Democrats do... anything shady they can to influence an election.

Turns out he has never voted...

But donated money to the Democrats.

Think harder.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

Tell me if I'm wrong here. This was a political assassination attempt but they used an armature to make the hit. My impression is that a professional would not have made a headshot but would have taken a center mass upper torso shot instead.

PS: Why did he miss? Because, as Sara Huckabee said last night, God is not finished with Donald J Trump yet.

Realistically, Trump can credit the officer that popped his head up over the roof of the building just in time to make the assassin rush his shot.

With all due respect, you're wrong here.

The shooter was a classic mass shooting personality type. He wasn't political. Ultimately, he was committing suicide by cop.

Whenever you use "they" as in "they" used an amateur, that just shows you have no clue as to who "they" might be. If you knew who "they" were, you could name names. The fact that you can't name names means you're just making stuff up.

A professional would have attempted a head shot, but would have made it. This guy thought he was good enough to make a head shot, but wasn't. He should have realized his limitations and taken a center mass shot if his intent was to kill. That's why we know he wasn't a professional. Because he wasn't a professional, that's why we know he wasn't part of an organized conspiracy. If someone had wanted to kill Trump for political reasons, they would have hired a professional or two, not some 20 year old piss-poor rifleman.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I don’t think he missed.

The "Republican" kid only registered as a Republican because of the PacBlue effort in his state as a Democrat to register as a Republican to vote for anyone but Trump to influence the election.

You know, what Democrats do... anything shady they can to influence an election.

Think harder.

I do apologize that he was on the “home team”. And a household that could host its own 21 gun salute.
It’s a bummer when it comes from the inside. Hard to swallow I guess.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Tell me if I'm wrong here. This was a political assassination attempt but they used an armature to make the hit. My impression is that a professional would not have made a headshot but would have taken a center mass upper torso shot instead.

PS: Why did he miss? Because, as Sara Huckabee said last night, God is not finished with Donald J Trump yet.

Realistically, Trump can credit the officer that popped his head up over the roof of the building just in time to make the assassin rush his shot.

The shooter was a classic mass shooting personality type. He wasn't political. Ultimately, he was committing suicide by cop.

Whenever you use "they" as in "they" used an amateur, that just shows you have no clue as to who "they" might be. If you knew who "they" were, you could name names. The fact that you can't name names means you're just making stuff up.

A professional would have attempted a head shot, but would have made it. This guy thought he was good enough to make a head shot, but wasn't. He should have realized his limitations and taken a center mass shot if his intent was to kill. That's why we know he wasn't a professional. Because he wasn't a professional, that's why we know he wasn't part of an organized conspiracy. If someone had wanted to kill Trump for political reasons, they would have hired a professional or two, not some 20 year old piss-poor rifleman.

Then exactly how did he get to the position he got to?

Elevated position, under 200 yards to the target, no cover...

You really need to start thinking harder.

You just disproved your own theory that he wasn't part of an organized conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I don’t think he missed.

Think harder.

I do apologize that he was on the “home team”. And a household that could host its own 21 gun salute.
It’s a bummer when it comes from the inside. Hard to swallow I guess.

I appreciate your composure and humility of late . It is quite refreshing.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I don’t think he missed.

It’s because the leftist deep state controlled media worked up such a frenzy with the willing ability to dupe the public and mass indictrinate. The ? is why these people gravitate to that thinking?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

With all due respect…. www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Did he or did he not mean tweet?

Yea, thought so..

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The one thing that speaks loudly against a republican inside job are the casualties in the crowd. I doubt they would sacrifice their own people just to fan the flames of hatred...

But after 9/11 is any part of the government really beyond that doubt?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join