It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY DID HE MISS???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: DBCowboy

Some ATSers and other lefty folks have 1 up'ed wishing the shooter missed. They actually believe Trump staged it all himself with actual live bullets, including the one that barely missed his brain. They actually claim to believe this somehow, and now double double wish he were dead.

THIS is why we're divided as a nation.

Agreed. We still have almost 4 months till the election. I can't imagine what further lunacy awaits us. Sadly, I won't be shocked. We're in BIG trouble, IMO.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There was the birth of a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon in South East Asia two day prior. As it crawled from its cocoon it noticed it had these things on it's body that had not been there when it went to sleep so it investigated them. Stretching them out to the fullest it noticed that they lifted it up off from its perch which gave a small waft to the air around it.

This waft of air whooshed out from the butterfly and pushed the air around it, that air became agitated and buffeted the air further away. That buffeted air pushed outward altering the course of a drift of air that had blown in off a passing buffalo herd and altered it's course toward the ocean where it smashed into an air current headed west which eventually reached the other side of the world creating numerous gusts of wind that spread out in numerous directions'

One of those gusts passed into the state of Pennsylvania and before reaching the next state minimally altered the trajectory of a number of small objects passing though it .

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There are unhinged people on both sides in politics, it is just that the liberals spread the crap more and seem to enjoy spreading their negative opinions more. Liberals are more apt to believe a lie and spread it than conservatives are. Anarchists enjoy chaos. There are not nearly as many anarchists in the conservatives population.

How do people think that the liberals work, they seem to not believe they have to obey the laws they want to change someday.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Or maybe Trump heard a divine voice in his left ear and tilted his head in that direction to hear it better.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are unhinged people on both sides in politics, .

How many assassinations against Biden that were televised?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Since it's been brought up si many times, I pondered. How could they set this up and how far would they be willing to go?
Have a shooter go and fire into the crowd behind Trump.
As the bullets are flying Trump grabs his ear and drops down.
Some kind of magic is worked at this stage.
Take out the shooter and remove the loose end.

Do I think this happened? No

I've thought about how I would feel if it was staged. Embarrassed. Wondering if their intentions were benevolent. The stakes were too high and they had to pull out all the stops?
What if their intentions are malevolent?
That would be a scary thought.

But the thing that scared me most is the thought that they actually took shots at him and nicked his ear. That is terrifying and who's to say this is the last time an attempt will be made.

It does also lend credibility to his, outsider taking on the establishment for all Americans, persona.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

So the point of that long-winded butterfly story was about how you're displeased some people believe divine intervention occured? Whatever. Do you really think this has to do with what the OP is conveying? You know what? Maybe it does. It goes to show how perfectly screwed we really are.

I swear, it's like some people's brains shut off completely when their hatred has reached a point of no return.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WannabeeAuCourant

Huh?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Trump's mannerisms as he gives talks or speeches was a bit cringe for me at first years ago. That twist he does with his body, and the tilting of his head. It was weird to me.

Yet, there's no denying that those aforementioned mannerisms saved his life. You could argue that he's alive because he was being himself, as usual.

I keep hearing that the coward with the rifle didn't have an optic attached to his weapon. He was using iron sights. An amateur ~150 yard "chip shot" with irons? That may have played to Trump's favor as well.

edit on 17-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: WannabeeAuCourant

Huh?

Hell I dunno. NVM.
edit on 17-7-2024 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

The headline was an honest question wasn't it? The point of my post was that we don't know. We don't. There are too many variables in time and space to answer that question, it's all up to our imaginations. So I imagined.

Reading further into the thread though I found that the headline was not an existential question but rather just one more headline for a thread to offer ground for the hatred some here consistently need to express. To this point of the thread I will be happy to report to moderators that you have not drifted one iota..

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
he went off script and shifted his head to read a graph that was popped up, thats it... call it luck, call it divine intervention or whatever.

his inability to follow the script saved his life.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If they wanted things to be fair they would jail every last American who donated to the shooters gofundme since paying for the president to be shot is insurrection if I have ever seen it.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yep life is not scripted and that is part of the reason so many of us love Trump.
He speaks and acts like a human.
Cant wait for America to be great again!

a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The point of your thread has clearly been lost. Just goes to show how many people only read the headline and not the content within the OP.

Sorry man.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are unhinged people on both sides in politics, .

How many assassinations against Biden that were televised?

None of course. Shooting someone with dementia is just not socially acceptable. The conservatives are waiting for him to trip and fall, they have patients.

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Oh I was aware, I just think that horse has already been beaten beyond the level of glue on ATS.

Leftist wont touch it, they know deep down who has actually been whipping up hate.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

The point of your thread has clearly been lost. Just goes to show how many people only read the headline and not the content within the OP.

Sorry man.

Is there a point to this thread? Oh wow, maybe I should go read the OP....It's DC, I thought this was a comedy thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

. . . . . . Is the madness from my leftist relatives and friends.

They are so anti-Trump that they are actually pissed off that the shooter missed.

There's no helping some folks.

There will always be those that are pissed off that the shooter missed. Even here. On ATS.

And that speaks to the greater divide in our nation. The left are so far outside the Constitution, so far outside the American way of life that they are actually PISSED OFF that an assassin missed.

What's worse?

It's coming down the line that Alvin Bragg and Leticia James have a few new sets of indictments ready to go.

Unlawful dodging of bullets and obstruction of an assassination attempt.

He can't keep getting away with this!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join