It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian Orthodox Church has put forward an initiative to ban occult and magical services

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Imhere

Russia is barking like a chihuahua at the West right now.

Poland has a formidable military and a much more capable air force than Russia has.

Russia has been mired in a war against Ukraine for quite a while now. Much less capable than Poland.

And Poland is in NATO.

So stop yapping yourself.

Yeah owned by the good ol’ USA.

Poland and many countries would fair much, much worse than Russia with Ukraine.

Ukraine is/was a 40million populated country that’s backed up and funded by NATO, which is a collective group of countries run by U.S.

Poland has ZERO chance against a NATO funded Ukraine.

lol nice try

edit on 20-7-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

lol Poland doesn’t really have a say in anything considering it is owned by the U.S. who runs NATO. Without U.S. Poland wouldn’t be barking like a chihuahua at Russia right now. so nice try.

Coming away with a statement like that simply shows you dont know what you are talking about.

As to being without things, without nuclear weapons, the Russian Federation in its present form would not be barking much at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

"Poland has ZERO chance against a NATO funded Ukraine."

What?

Poland v NATO?

What are you on about? Or, on?

edit on 20-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

"Poland has ZERO chance against a NATO funded Ukraine."

What?

Poland v NATO?

What are you on about? Or, on?

You’re confused now? lol

You said Russia is much less capable than Poland lol which is false.

Russia is barking like a chihuahua at the West right now.

Poland has a formidable military and a much more capable air force than Russia has.

Russia has been mired in a war against Ukraine for quite a while now. Much less capable than Poland.

And Poland is in NATO.

So stop yapping yourself.

False.

Poland is not more capable than Russia. Poland is only relevant on any true war stage by being protected by NATO. Which U.S. runs.

Poland would be weaker than Ukraine without NATO.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Poland has ZERO chance against a NATO funded Ukraine.

You have lost me also Imhere.

What parallel dimension have we stumbled upon where Poland is fighting against a NATO-funded Ukraine?

You do realise that Poland is part of NATO right?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

1. Poland is in NATO. It is not without NATO. Article 5 and all that.

2. Poland has a much more capable military than Ukraine or Russia. Which is bogged down in its war over two years down the line.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

This is coming from Poland?

lol Poland doesn’t really have a say in anything considering it is owned by the U.S. who runs NATO. Without U.S. Poland wouldn’t be barking like a chihuahua at Russia right now. so nice try.

I noticed that each time I post here, I manage to hit a raw nerve with you. Even if it's not my intention. It's almost as if I unconsciously addressed your hidden triggers or something.

You're entitled to your personal opinion re Polish politics. But the subject of this discussion is the citizens facing progressing censorship. In the countries (as you said) "owned by the US" the citizens can bark like Chihuahuas against their governments as long as they don't break the law. In Russia, on the other hand, if you bark like Chihuahua against the government, you're arrested and sent to the penal colony for mere barking. You don't have to do anything more. This is the difference between American owned Chihuahuas and Russia owned Chihuahuas.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

This is coming from Poland?

I noticed that each time I post here, I manage to hit a raw nerve with you. Even if it's not my intention. It's almost as if I unconsciously addressed your hidden triggers or something.

You're entitled to your personal opinion re Polish politics. But the subject of this discussion is the citizens facing progressing censorship. In the countries (as you said) "owned by the US" the citizens can bark like Chihuahuas against their governments as long as they don't break the law. In Russia, on the other hand, if you bark like Chihuahua against the government, you're arrested and sent to the penal colony for mere barking. You don't have to do anything more. This is the difference between American owned Chihuahuas and Russia owned Chihuahuas.

You bring up American owned chihuahuas.

I’ll revise a bit first by saying I don’t have anything against Poland. I have many Polish friends here and when we talk about Russia it’s mainly more of a neutral view.

I even point out there’s a lot of propaganda on social media who banter saying “Russia sucks” etc. And they laugh saying no that’s stupid it’s Russia we’re talking about here etc etc.

There’s some that aren’t exactly fond of Russia too. But those are more quiet about the situation or keep it reserved.

Where as Carpy for example will say outlandish biased remarks basically saying “Russia sucks! Even Poland is way more capable/stronger than Russia!”

Agreed to disagree there. There’s no way Poland without NATO would fair better in Ukraine than Russia. It would be more catastrophic to Poland, than it is to Russia.

To each their own. Generally, a lot in America past couple of decades now don’t have hate for Russia. If anything a lot see Russia as a very capable country. If not one of the most. Definitely not one to underestimate or have a one dimensional view on Russia.

A lot of us want to focus on America first.

As an American, when you see some of the British barking on Russia it’s viewed as cheesy and cringy.

Many Polish I know don’t give a damn about Ukraine either. Because of the Nazi history regarding Ukraine as well. Not just Russian history with Poland.

Galicia for example.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Agreed to disagree there. There’s no way Poland without NATO would fair better in Ukraine than Russia. It would be more catastrophic to Poland, than it is to Russia.

Dunno. In 1918 when there was a war between Poland and Ukrainians, who started dreaming about their country, we beat the s**t out of them. Regained Lviv. Oh nostalgia. In 1919 it was over.

But now on a more serious note, the problem is that we can't discuss anything regarding Russia without you and some other emotionally invested people jumping in and making absurd and off point remarks such as: "You hate Russia. You hate the OP. What did he do to you? It's embarrassing etc." All without addressing the actual topic or offering valid counter-arguments.

Do you seriously think that it's OK that a government censors media and large areas of the internet under the pretence of protecting religion, tradition and people's sanity? That now in addition to persecuting political opponents, it will hunt down "magicians" and supposed "Satanists"?

Alrighty then. Go back to organizing Salem witch trials AGAIN.
edit on 21-7-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   

America first.

When has America not put America first? LoL
edit on 21-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Me, "outlandish biased remarks"?

Do you have access to a mirror? 😮

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

"Many Polish I know don’t give a damn about Ukraine either. Because of the Nazi history regarding Ukraine as well. Not just Russian history with Poland."

I know a few Polish folk. They don't look back with much fondness to the old Soviet days.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join