It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange track on the way to work.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

It's a Reptilian Footprint of Course!......*)
edit on 17-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: rickymouse

Nugget posted about Thunderbirds. We want to believe.

All it takes is a few mutations of some DNA and a raven or any animal can turn into a giant. Giantism in humans is not common, but it happens. With alterations of chemistry in the environment altered by science, we don't know what will transpire. We take medicines and their actions stimulate biological functions to occur and they are peed out unchanged as the body rids the body of them to maintain homeostasis. Those chemicals go into the sewers and into lakes and streams or float around in the air and come down in rain hundreds of miles away.

I think science is going to destroy the world, not the cows or people who are working on farms and work building houses with natural products. Yet, it seems that people are led to believe science is going to save the world. Science created cars, science created all the pesticides and herbicides, science created the Jets flying around and the atom bombs and nuclear power plants. Technology is part of science and it is creating a bunch of entitled people. Hell, I remember when artists drew all the pictures to make cartoons...it was time consuming and created jobs for people. Now those artists are out of work and computers make cartoons...so now they are working selling things we really do not need to earn a living.

Maybe a crow ate some lab grown meat from the garbage and turned into a Thunderbird.

Brother. Science is a wonderful thing. Engaging science without engaging; philosophy, religion; other scientists; and conspiracy theorists, is not science.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Agreed there I are so manny levels of strangeness in Alaska.

Though it’s cool.

I went and saw Victoria the most complete Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton at the museum last week, it was amazing. Who knows if there may be pockets of creatures still surviving.

I believe the thylacine is still alive in Tasmania’s wild.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Sorry, I was out walking my pet ostrich.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I live next to the Honey Island Swamp. I thought I'd never see the Honey Island Swamp Monster on ATS. Thank you for the reference!

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Or, since we are dealing with a potential cryptid here, could it possibly be the Honey Island Swamp Monster? Or maybe a relative of the HISM? 🤔

Hasn't been seen in the Honey Island Swamp lately possibly migrated north to Alaska for the summer? 🤔

🤯🤯🤯

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePsycheaux

That was the first I have heard of it.

Living next to the swamp, have you seen or heard anything?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join