It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange track on the way to work.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If this was in Australia I would think it was an Emu track...do you have emus out there....Im sure some have been exported from Australia , maybe some escaped

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Looks like a dinosaur print. (Like a Velociraptor). Doesn't match an Emu print... If it is reptilian, the foot towards the heal is wide looks like dinosaurs, it isn't the first to be seen in Alaska recently, there have been a few reports..I wouldn't want to get caught unarmed with that running around, whatever made those prints.
edit on 17-7-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm willing to go down that rabbit hole. What dinosaurs have been sighted in Alaska recent and what was their migratory process over the last 20 years?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

No back pad at the least

What if the Armadillo stepped on a moose track? 😬

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I was watching Alaskan triangle a while ago, I’ve tried to find the story on line.

There was a report about a driver of a tourist vehicle ship was driving a group ion the bushing alaskja, where a velociraptor dinosaur croissant the round in front of the car.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   
How far apart where the foot prints? What kind of gate (walking style) did it have? The further apart the foot prints, the bigger the animal. How deep do your foot prints go in the soil compared? This can help with the weight of the creature. Depending on how damp the soil was at the time the prints where made can make a difference.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Looks like a washed out eagle track of some sorts.

The larger imprint at the rear may have been from an animal it scooped up.

I've seen a somewhat similar track from either an owl or hawk that scooped up a vole or something.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

With the 3 toes it looks vaguely avian. But the heavy pad on the heel, is baffling. Although it has the rear facing claw.

It could be a Bald Eagle or Golden Eagle track that either collapsed, or was altered either by moisture or another track.

I could make an argument for moose or Elk track, with an eagle track over it.

Best I got.

I would have to agree with you on that...

The three toe with middle extended and a rear pad makes it Avian... the track could have been altered by moisture to make it bigger than the original track.

Golden eagles might get that big...

I doubt in Alaska there is an Emu or Ostrich running about...

The only other option is a Raptorex...

Raptorex.... The Thunderbird!

Those things were real. The Cherokee didn't talk about that one that I remember being told by my family. I have heard the Hopi and Navaho reported those since I have been on Earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Crazy, Thunderbird was my first thought!

I wouldn't want to run into whatever it was either!

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

The space between prints was about 2 to 3 feet.

I wish I would of taken more pictures but like I said, I was in a hurry.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

I think I saw that one.

The talk of thunder birds is interesting too.

I really don't know but the weirdo in me goes... AHA!

WTF was that?!?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

No, there were a few more, but that was the best print I could find.

edit on 17-7-2024 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I found a episode of Missing in Alaska about the Thunderbird.

I am still watching it, but it has some interesting information so far.
The guys doing the show seem a little goofy but still interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Nugget posted about Thunderbirds. We want to believe.

All it takes is a few mutations of some DNA and a raven or any animal can turn into a giant. Giantism in humans is not common, but it happens. With alterations of chemistry in the environment altered by science, we don't know what will transpire. We take medicines and their actions stimulate biological functions to occur and they are peed out unchanged as the body rids the body of them to maintain homeostasis. Those chemicals go into the sewers and into lakes and streams or float around in the air and come down in rain hundreds of miles away.

I think science is going to destroy the world, not the cows or people who are working on farms and work building houses with natural products. Yet, it seems that people are led to believe science is going to save the world. Science created cars, science created all the pesticides and herbicides, science created the Jets flying around and the atom bombs and nuclear power plants. Technology is part of science and it is creating a bunch of entitled people. Hell, I remember when artists drew all the pictures to make cartoons...it was time consuming and created jobs for people. Now those artists are out of work and computers make cartoons...so now they are working selling things we really do not need to earn a living.

Maybe a crow ate some lab grown meat from the garbage and turned into a Thunderbird.

edit on 17-7-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Great points, Ricky! :cheers

Science knows the abundance of chemicals in our food and water supply are having a negative effect on wildlife and haman life.

One of the areas being impacted the most is the indocrine system, which regulates human growth among other important functions.

'Evolution' caused the big scary birds of yesteryear to become the cute little feathered creatures we have today; could chemically induced de-evolution happen?
(Half joking.)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ostrich print is similar

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Or…. Velicipastor!!!! Priest by day, Velociraptor who chases down sinners by night!!! Available to watch on several streaming services by the way. LOL.

a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Great points, Ricky! :cheers

Science knows the abundance of chemicals in our food and water supply are having a negative effect on wildlife and haman life.

One of the areas being impacted the most is the indocrine system, which regulates human growth among other important functions.

'Evolution' caused the big scary birds of yesteryear to become the cute little feathered creatures we have today; could chemically induced de-evolution happen?
(Half joking.)

Actually, hour half joking might not be a joke.

Here is an article of how plastics from even storing food in plastic can disrupt functions in proteins, including it disrupts oxygen storage on muscle and blood cells. Now the reason I am posting this is that these people doing this research should look concerned or look serious by their findings in the pictures, yet they are all smiling.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm willing to go down that rabbit hole. What dinosaurs have been sighted in Alaska recent and what was their migratory process over the last 20 years?

Someone reported seeing what they thought was a little raptor about the size of a dog maybe? Haha I can't remember, it might have been what another poster mentioned on the show "The Alaskan Triangle". They said it stared at them a bit then ran off, from what I remember. Alaska is quite huge with millions of square miles and much of it never explored, and places in the middle of nowhere where no one has ever been to. Lots of odd things reported in Alaska.

Other "prehistoric" things have been seen in Alaska's large and deep lakes as well. Migrations? Well maybe highlands to the lowlands and back again when season's change, no idea on that, but there's plenty of food in Alaska for critters to survive.

I'm open to the possibility that anything can exist somewhere, so why not Alaska?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I did a thread on that back in 2018!

I forgot all about it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join