It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real conspiracy is right here. Everybody missed it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
a reply to: Shoshanna

Total agree.

He knew exactly where to go as if rehearsed. I'm hearing, this is not confirmed, but they are saying he walked to the event, with a 12' ladder and his rifle?

Yeah, I'll wait for further confirmation on that one.🤨

The ladder was part of the building.

Nobody carried it there.

That it was still accessible is a bit of a mystery, since they could have disabled it...

The staging area for local policemen was supposedly in the building he was on the roof of.

?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Total agree.

He knew exactly where to go as if rehearsed. I'm hearing, this is not confirmed, but they are saying he walked to the event, with a 12' ladder and his rifle?

Nobody carried it there.

That it was still accessible is a bit of a mystery, since they could have disabled it...

The staging area for local policemen was supposedly in the building he was on the roof of.

?

The ladder is a 12' folding step ladder. So someone carried it there ...

Here is the ladder ...
Louisville 12 ft Fiberglass Stepladder, 375 lb Capacity

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Conspiracy that got missed ????
These are just "coincidences":
1. Seemingly, no helicopters or even cheap drones monitoring
the site from the air
2. Huge roof, unmonitored by SS, within 140 yard and line of
sight of Trump's podium
3. Shooter managed to get on the roof WHILE CARRYING A RIFLE
AND A HUGE LADDER, UNCHALLENGED BY ANYBODY
4. First spotted apparently 20-30 minutes before the shooting
5. Spotted by crowds up to 5 minutes before the shooting, told
cops, and SS still let Trump on stage
6. Confronted by a cop while on the roof, a cop (DEI ?) who
backed up and withdrew rather than open fire and/or notify SS
7. President Trump had NO bullet-proof glass panels around his
podium, like mere candidate Obama had around his podium
in 2009
8. President Trump normal assigned security detail taken by
mere "first lady" Jill Biden, and replaced by "temporary" SS team,
of clearly incompetent DEI hires
9. SS Director refuses to resigns after this f*ckup and is backed by Biden

Too many "coincidences"

This was absolutely intentional and thus comes from the Biden WH.
The FBI taking over all aspects of the investigation seals the deal to ensure anything pointing back to Biden is dissapeared.

Great up to date coverage IMO youtu.be...

Decent video. Still if they have to wait with firing till threat is confirmed for some reason, what about getting Trump off stage? I dont believe for a second they wait with that untill after a threat is confirmed, just taking the chance that he might get shot at...

And I think thats where this video totally lacks. The rules of engagement is one thing, getting your man into safety a whole other.
edit on 17-7-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I read somewhere yesterday, more than likely here, that the shooter was a registered Republican.

My point is this.

Do people when they turn voting age in America have to register what party they affiliate with?

What do youz mean by 'registered republican' ?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There are so many red flags on this. I was thinking that when I saw Obama speaking he had a giant clear screen in front of him. It must be that bulletproof glass i thought it was at the time but wasn't sure since it was so large.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
I read somewhere yesterday, more than likely here, that the shooter was a registered Republican.

My point is this.

Do people when they turn voting age in America have to register what party they affiliate with?

What do youz mean by 'registered republican' ?

No you don't have to register. But if you want to vote you have to register as something in order to be able to vote. It doesn't have to be the party you vote for but you have to be registered.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike72

originally posted by: Lumenari

Total agree.

Nobody carried it there.

?

The ladder is a 12' folding step ladder. So someone carried it there ...

Here is the ladder ...
Louisville 12 ft Fiberglass Stepladder, 375 lb Capacity

This is what I was looking for thanks! I wanted to see the ladder it is unbelievable to me he carried this ladder and rifle but photo says a thousand words. Nobody was suspicious of that?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

This was absolutely intentional and thus comes from the Biden WH. The FBI taking over all aspects of the investigation seals the deal to ensure anything pointing back to Biden is dissapeared.

The proclamation that this was “absolutely” intentional and comes directly from the white house would imply they’re competent enough to plan, almost execute, and most importantly cover up something that has many people involved across multiple agencies.

The previous years show they lack severely in competence.

The smell test for me on every conspiracy theory is being able to believe leaders who have struggled with the most basic of things suddenly muster up the gumption to pull something incredibly hard.

I won’t discount it, but I think the decision to use absolutely without concrete evidence is further than a stretch.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have a neighbor, a kid, who is a compulsive liar with a wild imagination. Whenever he tells me something I assume it's a fabrication and write it off as fictitious.

I feel that exact same way about anything fed to us through corporate media. Why would I spend my time analyzing lies?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

POLITICO: You’ve written about how mass shootings are always acts of violent suicide. Do people realize this is what’s happening in mass shootings?

Peterson: I don’t think most people realize that these are suicides, in addition to homicides. Mass shooters design these to be their final acts. When you realize this, it completely flips the idea that someone with a gun on the scene is going to deter this. If anything, that’s an incentive for these individuals. They are going in to be killed."

Tom Crooks seems to fit the profile.

(I am not addressing this to you, Boomer, but rather the author and interviewee of this article)

This is the most asinine conclusion I've ever read on the subject. Someone with a gun on the scene is going to expedite the suicide element while cutting short the homicide portion. How this fool could research this horrible phenomenon and not reach this conclusion is beyond my ken.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm not buying it. That's just too wild and SCREAMS coordinated collusion. Did that SS agent drop her weapon off the stage, and then was directed back to the spot she abandoned?!

Like, "Nevermind, just return to your position!!"

What was that?

Watch the clip, start at 7:22 of this shared video:

🤷🏻

edit on 17-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Cheers for the reply Shoshanna.

I understand one has to register to vote, same as in every country.

But it actually stated he was a "registered Republican"
My point being, if voting is indeed secretive, how would they know he voted Republican???
edit on 17 7 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: Spelling error

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

This was absolutely intentional and thus comes from the Biden WH. The FBI taking over all aspects of the investigation seals the deal to ensure anything pointing back to Biden is dissapeared.

The proclamation that this was “absolutely” intentional and comes directly from the white house would imply they’re competent enough to plan, almost execute, and most importantly cover up something that has many people involved across multiple agencies.

The previous years show they lack severely in competence.

The smell test for me on every conspiracy theory is being able to believe leaders who have struggled with the most basic of things suddenly muster up the gumption to pull something incredibly hard.

I won’t discount it, but I think the decision to use absolutely without concrete evidence is further than a stretch.

Perhaps.

But I listed too many points above for this to be gross incompetence.

If someone were to walk in within 200 yards of a Biden or any other dignitary podium protected by the SS and that someone was carrying a huge ladder and a rifle, I am pretty sure they would be at least stopped and questionned....

Besides, the Biden administration has already demonstrated INTENTIONAL disregard for the lives of political opponents by denying numerous times SS protection for Kennedy, a decision only reversed since Trump got shot.
edit on 17-7-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Either way it’s gross incompetence.

They didn’t land a kill shot.

So either the SS and departments failed due to incompetence, which wouldn’t be the first time.

Or this was a conspiracy, they were incompetent on carrying it out… but somehow they’re competent in keeping no one from SS, local PD, the planners, the shooter, and now the FBI from coming out and saying something doesn’t smell right.

Again, I’m not saying that something is definitive. We live in a chaotic world with nefarious people. But I don’t think there is an “absolute” conclusion. No matter how it gets cut it’s filled with human error and incompetence.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
Until I hear the story from the shooter's own mouth, I got my pink Himalayan salt grinder on standby.

Without firsthand testimony, msm can paint whatever picture they want.

Kinda hard since he is dead. But here is the next best thing. He's in a political commercial giving his opinion. x.com...

It has come out Mom is a registered Democrat, Dad a libertarian. That much is verified.

I have no doubt the ugly propaganda spread for the last 8 years about not just Trump but every single Conservative and Republican in the US (basically saying they are all dangerous criminals, i.e. domestic terrorists, insurrectionists, Nazi, fascists) by the Democrats put this kid over the edge.

edit on 7/17/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: added link

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I saw an interesting comment on a news channel that made me think. They said that Bethel is the kind of place where you either fit in or you don't and if your great-great-grandfather wasn't born there you would never "fit in".

I know what that's like......I moved to a remote, small, West Texas town 11 years ago. I help with the Food Bank and struck up a conversation with an older fellow. He introduced himself this way. "My name is Dan and my family settled here in 1867".

I nodded and went to the restroom.

That's kind of a conversation stopper really. I mean, all this guy knows is his name and when his ancestors settled in the area. But that attitude is pretty much the norm for small town Texas.

So whether Crooks was "bullied" or not, I can't say. It may have been simply that he was never allowed to fit in. Maybe his family didn't settle in Bethel until 1901. But yea, bullying is a very real problem in the schools and from what I've seen, current efforts to reduce it only make it worse. Two of my grandkids were bullied in school simply for being "white". And that bulllying was started by a "white" teacher. In today's America, it's ok to bully white kids for being white. Needless to say, my grandsons have a pretty dim view of the US. You reap what you sow.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's a rundown so far:

Here's Matt Walsh's simple explainer of the official narrative you are supposed to believe (via Instagram)

Here’s the official story so far:

1. A random 20 year old acting completely alone walked within 150 yards of a presidential campaign rally with a rifle, climbed onto a rooftop in full view of Secret Service snipers, set up his shot and fired without anyone intervening and with no help from anyone.

2. This 20 year old is also so politically radical as to attempt an assassination and yet not radical enough to have ever posted any political writings or commentary on any social media site ever in his life.

3. He also wrote no manifesto and left behind no indication about why he did it.

4. His last and only political act, before attempting to kill the Republican candidate, was to register as a Republican.

5. You must believe this and ask no questions about it or else you are a conspiracy theorist.

6. And one thing we know about assassination attempts is that there’s never any conspiring involved.

www.zerohedge.com...

So the DHS will be investigating. The Mayorkas DHS, yeah, that one. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it! LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

I stayed in a village like what you describe decades ago ,even a ex of mine who was adopted at 6 weeks old and taken straight there was still called a incommer, as was a man who was re- settled in the ww2 blitz of London , He was 4-5 years old and his parents were killed in WW2 and he remained there , In the late 90s he was still regarded as a outsider ? .

And if you came from another nearby county you were hated even more

One comment I heard about this youth who is accused is he was Autistic? ? , it sounds exactly like the treatment a friend of mine son got at school

<< 1   >>

join