It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real conspiracy is right here. Everybody missed it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What is the common thread among people who think it is beneficial in any capacity to insult or bully anyone?

I will say for the millionth time I like internet forums I like making friends on internet forums and chatting coming up with ideas, conspiracies, learning something new.

A former student who attended classes at Bethel Park High School said Crooks, known as "Tom," sat alone at lunch and was “bullied every day.” Kids picked on him, he said, for wearing camouflage to class and for his quiet demeanor.

Another former student told USA TODAY they didn't recall Crooks having friends, playing sports or being involved in any student groups while attending high school.

www.usatoday.com... mp/74422562007/

To some former classmates, Crooks was a bookish and kind student with a penchant for government and economics. To others, he was a reclusive loner who they recalled being tormented by other students. One said he was an outspoken conservative, while others don’t recall him broadcasting political views.

“He was very kind,” Sigafoos said “He was a nerdy kid, but I don’t think he was as harshly bullied as some people are saying. … No one that I know said they ever found him to be a creepy, loner kind of guy.”

‘He definitely was conservative’

Former classmate Max R. Smith recounted to The Inquirer a history class he took with Crooks. While most of the students in class leaned liberal, he said, Crooks stood out for his conservative viewpoints.

“He definitely was conservative,” Smith said. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

www.msn.com...

Now msm is saying he wasn't bullied. Just a nice nerdy kid nobody thought could do anything like this.

Why the propaganda shift? They realize that despite how bad they already look, the fact that liberals bullied this kid into attempting to assassinate trump kind of makes them look worse, right?

They bully bully bully him. But wait they didn't bully him. Of course not. We don't know what was said to this kid. If he was the only conservative in a room full of liberals though I can take a guess because I have seen it all over the web. The ones who are insulting, the ones who try to manipulate people's words and use what I call the narcissistic conversation death spiral. The bullies. Well they all come from one side.

Let's ignore the bullies and all just be nice to each other it's a lot more fun when we can just chat and not have people insulting and calling people stupid and things like that. No I do not think that calling someone a bully is insulting them. These people need a reality check and to realize that words cut as deep as a knife sometimes.

Not to me though, I'm just an ignorant colored right guys?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Maybe he didnt even like Trump but being bullied for all the stereotypes about Republicans because of Trump made him snap and say "I'm just gonna take this dude out so people will shut up"

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Until I hear the story from the shooter's own mouth, I got my pink Himalayan salt grinder on standby.

Without firsthand testimony, msm can paint whatever picture they want.

edit on 16-7-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Democrats on overdrive starting today. They are desperately trying to get the possibility of the shooting being planned because there's tons of apparent evidence that points to a massive planning. 😃

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You know what I guarantee no one missed? The environment and rhetoric that fomented this to occur.

Now there's a noticeable "agenda" to minimize or trivialize what happened by injecting into the conversation things like "he was a conservative, so..", or here we go with "his uncomfortable experiences in school...."

IDGAF, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. Only thing I missed was hearing the shooter scream before his head popped by the counter sniper. Shame too.

edit on 16-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
first link didnt work

The USA today link didn't work so here it is again hopefully it works now.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
Until I hear the story from the shooter's own mouth, I got my pink Himalayan salt grinder on standby.

Without firsthand testimony, msm can paint whatever picture they want.

I know they've changed the story 50 times by now hopefully they've got the one they want to go with at this point hehehehehe.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
You know what I guarantee no one missed? The environment and rhetoric that fomented this to occur.

Now there's a noticeable "agenda" to minimize or trivialize what happened by injecting into the conversation things like "he was a conservative, so..", or here we go with "his uncomfortable experiences in school...."

IDGAF, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. Only thing I missed was hearing the shooter scream before his head popped by the counter sniper. Shame too.

Oh yeah I mean I dont care kid is a murderer there is no excuse for ending someone's life unless it is self defense related. Except maybe Andrea Yates and her psychosis her NASA scientist husband had her living in a school bus with no utilities and 4 little kids then against doctor advice made her have another baby even being warned it could cause her to go psychotic. I mean, I think there is a mental illness excuse there and those babies deaths are on Rusty too not just Andrea.

I'm just pointing out at first msm was saying he was badly bullied now the narrative has changed to he wasn't really bullied.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe it was planned. Maybe they just let it happen i don't know but either way I really feel like it is something like if they let it happen, it would be the individuals charged with protecting President Trump so either somebody on his security team or local law enforcement or it would really have to be more than one.

This could be because they're secretly or not so secretly rabid democrats who buy into the extermination of gay and trans/hitler/fascist propaganda OR they are somewhat unwilling participants who just had to let this happen because of orders from the people who are really in charge.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

High school isn't the place to explore or disseminate politics. It's a lifetime kind of journey. People don't really get it until they get a job, buy a home, pay taxes, buy groceries and appliances, own a business and multiple properties, etc. Kids are so focused on social justice and crap instead of learning skills that are in demand and can sustain a career and provide for a family. I have no doubts he stood alone on the other side of the classroom when the students played that game, this or that. It was the teachers job to find that overlap between extremities and illustrate, to show he's not completely alone because no one is ever completely alone. Maybe the teacher had an agenda. But these conversations are often handled carelessly and you become isolated because someone handled a hot button topic poorly. Does that justify his crime? Absolutely not. But high school isn't the place for politics, like CRT and gender crap. You know that's what happened to put him on the other side of the room. That's not what I'm paying taxes for, teach the relevant skills to survive if not succeed. If they go to college and decide that's what they want to explore for career building experience and networking, that is an adult decision.
edit on 16-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

From POLITICO:

www.politico.com...

Each time a high-profile mass shooting happens in America, a grieving and incredulous nation scrambles for answers. Who was this criminal and how could he (usually) have committed such a horrendous and inhumane act? A few details emerge about the individual’s troubled life and then everyone moves on.

Three years ago, Jillian Peterson, an associate professor of criminology at Hamline University, and James Densley, a professor of criminal justice at Metro State University, decided to take a different approach. In their view, the failure to gain a more meaningful and evidence-based understanding of why mass shooters do what they do seemed a lost opportunity to stop the next one from happening. Funded by the National Institute of Justice, the research arm of the Department of Justice, their research constructed a database of every mass shooter since 1966 who shot and killed four or more people in a public place, and every shooting incident at schools, workplaces and places of worship since 1999.

POLITICO: Can you take us through the profile of mass shooters that emerged from your research?

Peterson: There’s this really consistent pathway. Early childhood trauma seems to be the foundation, whether violence in the home, sexual assault, parental suicides, extreme bullying. Then you see them build toward hopelessness, despair, isolation, self-loathing, oftentimes rejection from peers. That turns into a really identifiable crisis point where they’re acting differently. Sometimes they have previous suicide attempts.

What’s different from traditional suicide is that the self-hate turns against a group. They start asking themselves, “Whose fault is this?” Is it a racial group or women or a religious group, or is it my classmates? The hate turns outward. There’s also this quest for fame and notoriety.

POLITICO: You’ve written about how mass shootings are always acts of violent suicide. Do people realize this is what’s happening in mass shootings?

Peterson: I don’t think most people realize that these are suicides, in addition to homicides. Mass shooters design these to be their final acts. When you realize this, it completely flips the idea that someone with a gun on the scene is going to deter this. If anything, that’s an incentive for these individuals. They are going in to be killed."

Tom Crooks seems to fit the profile.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Maybe the kid just didn't want Trump to be the nominee and taking him out was the only way he thought someone else might take his place.

Look at how many people want Biden to step aside so he can be replaced by an actual living candidate.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oops guys now he had trump signs in his yard.

Total Trumper this kid was. Killed his idol like Chapman? Or what?

A neighbor of the 20-year-old who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump said there have been pro-Trump signs on display in the yard of his family's home.

www.newsweek.com...

Amazing how its gone from it not even being a real shooting when people were saying it was glass from the teleprompter and trump cut himself. Now that they have their final narrative in order its definitely a real shooting because this kid was a Trumper for sure the yard signs prove it all.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

I can get on board with the suicide angle maybe that was what it was. Conflicting reports about his actual life and personality make it hard to discern. im just talking about the propaganda shifts and wondering why they keep shifting the propaganda. Also want people to be nicer because jeez if we can't have conversations we are all screwed right?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

When you realize this, it completely flips the idea that someone with a gun on the scene is going to deter this. If anything, that’s an incentive for these individuals. They are going in to be killed."

And there's the erroneous, insinuating gun control injection.🙄

My reasoning is that, if that's their ultimate desire, we NEED to oblige them as soon as possible before they launch their selfish, sick and twisted plans, no?

Having armed people shooting at the threat instead of yelling, "There's a guy up there with a gun!!" for ~3 minutes, would have made a difference.

Politico is a hack outfit, imo.

edit on 16-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

He should have never been able to get on that roof to begin with. That is the problem I have. Despite the people yelling about him having a gun and the slow response. Why would he have even been on that property would there be any legitimate reason for him to be at that business? I mean wouldnt his presence there seem suspicious right off the bat? I dont know.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Conspiracy that got missed ????
These are just "coincidences":
1. Seemingly, no helicopters or even cheap drones monitoring
the site from the air
2. Huge roof, unmonitored by SS, within 140 yard and line of
sight of Trump's podium
3. Shooter managed to get on the roof WHILE CARRYING A RIFLE
AND A HUGE LADDER, UNCHALLENGED BY ANYBODY
4. First spotted apparently 20-30 minutes before the shooting
5. Spotted by crowds up to 5 minutes before the shooting, told
cops, and SS still let Trump on stage
6. Confronted by a cop while on the roof, a cop (DEI ?) who
backed up and withdrew rather than open fire and/or notify SS
7. President Trump had NO bullet-proof glass panels around his
podium, like mere candidate Obama had around his podium
in 2009
8. President Trump normal assigned security detail taken by
mere "first lady" Jill Biden, and replaced by "temporary" SS team,
of clearly incompetent DEI hires
9. SS Director refuses to resigns after this f*ckup and is backed by Biden

Too many "coincidences"

This was absolutely intentional and thus comes from the Biden WH.
The FBI taking over all aspects of the investigation seals the deal to ensure anything pointing back to Biden is dissapeared.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Total agree.

He knew exactly where to go as if rehearsed. I'm hearing, this is not confirmed, but they are saying he walked to the event, with a 12' ladder and his rifle?

Yeah, I'll wait for further confirmation on that one.🤨

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

im just talking about the propaganda shifts

There is propaganda but there also is the simple human condition to rush to judgement. I suspect this impulse may spring from early hunting days when quick reflexes could mean life or death while hunting game.

We can note this changing story line with any number of ''breaking news stories''. Information comes in spurts to those of us on the rerceiving end. Bits and dribbles are broadcast to keep us tuned into the channel we heard it on. Reporters want to keep the camera on them so they make like they are authoritative, when they aren't.

Here we have seen this affect as well. Someone posts a thread that is controversial and members are drawn to it. Speculation arises from posters wanting to demonstrate their ''in depth'' understanding of whatever the topic or conspiracy is. Speculations are picked up and expounded upon until a narrative is composed that then runs itself throughout the rest of the thread.

So sure, we need to be wary of propaganda but we might also be served by understanding that the changing narrative can also just be us, being humans jumping to conclusions and a competitive news system that fosters ''we knew it first''.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Conspiracy that got missed ????
These are just "coincidences":
1. Seemingly, no helicopters or even cheap drones monitoring
the site from the air
2. Huge roof, unmonitored by SS, within 140 yard and line of
sight of Trump's podium
3. Shooter managed to get on the roof WHILE CARRYING A RIFLE
AND A HUGE LADDER, UNCHALLENGED BY ANYBODY
4. First spotted apparently 20-30 minutes before the shooting
5. Spotted by crowds up to 5 minutes before the shooting, told
cops, and SS still let Trump on stage
6. Confronted by a cop while on the roof, a cop (DEI ?) who
backed up and withdrew rather than open fire and/or notify SS
7. President Trump had NO bullet-proof glass panels around his
podium, like mere candidate Obama had around his podium
in 2009
8. President Trump normal assigned security detail taken by
mere "first lady" Jill Biden, and replaced by "temporary" SS team,
of clearly incompetent DEI hires
9. SS Director refuses to resigns after this f*ckup and is backed by Biden

Too many "coincidences"

This was absolutely intentional and thus comes from the Biden WH.
The FBI taking over all aspects of the investigation seals the deal to ensure anything pointing back to Biden is dissapeared.

Great up to date coverage IMO youtu.be...

edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join