It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Knew Of Potential Iranian Assassination Plot Against Trump Weeks Before Deadly Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
JFK all over again,Only it went wrong, the current administration will not be happy.

This all stinks to high heaven.. whatever timeline CERN put us in a decade or so ago sure has been a wild ride, and i dont like it.

All the best..
edit on 17724 by Quadlink2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes, let’s muddy the waters and add yet another idiotic possibility that distracts the people from the truth that there was in fact a conspiracy to kill Trump that went off the rails because their patsy was a dolt. a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
CERN… Those people. I swear, they are like the kid who won’t stop screwing with the tuning knob on the radio when you just got the best signal possible. a reply to: Quadlink2

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would bet a lot of money that the sites on the rifle are Off.
he may have hit them on some thing and they now shoot left.
who traind him to shoot? Black rock?

I bet they will not cheak the rifles sites.
can some one ask them to?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

If it’s a fact, you shouldn’t have an issue providing concrete evidence.

Even funnier, you’re acting condescending to people having a conversation because you view your theory as fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
you can continue to throw shovels of # towards Iran in the hope that it will partially stick, meanwhile we see that the deputy head of the FBI, Janine Diguiseppi, ended up in place files.fm... completely accident

edit on 25 7 24 by peretc96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Iranian Plot? The Iran Shah Khomani vowed to get Donald Trump for killing his terrorist friend, and exposing all of them as nutjobs who can't shoot straight. There's always an Iranian plot active.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I was not being derisive to anyone on here, I was behind derisive to the media, and the government for ginning up such an absurd story to suggest that Iran, a country on that to do list after 9-11, was behind it all.

Providing evidence of my opinion should be pretty evident considering how quickly the narrative has shifted from it Right Wing fanatic, to a left leaning psychopath, to a massive amount of incompetence, and just the other day, saying it is now a collapsible stock on a rifle that allowed Crooks to gain access to the roof undetected.

If you have been an adult for the last 23 years, and have been awake that entire time, surely you’d understand that the media, and the government have lied to you every day of your natural life. Your choice of language towards me, is telling considering that text is not objective, it’s subjective and everyone reads offense where there isn’t any intended.

I’m not offended by the way you replied, I’m offended that you aren’t smart enough to understand sarcasm, and the fact that the government is lying to you about Iran being behind it all.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

<< 1  2   >>

join