It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Knew Of Potential Iranian Assassination Plot Against Trump Weeks Before Deadly Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The vitriol is still alive and well with the radical tv media and social media, the soo call unification was nothing but a sham and more lies from democrats, they are still using the evil rhetoric on Trump and now on the running mate, the billboards are already put up.

Who are the dangerous violent party in the nation now, the democrats can not end that hate, because Trump is still alive and becoming more popular after the assassination attempt and lets face it they have nothing else.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: FlyersFan

Funnily enough, there are reports police were stationed in that building just below the shooter.

The head of SS says that's because the roof was too steeply sloped for a terrorist, even though the roof SS anit-sipers were stationed on had a much steeper pitch.

It only takes two brain cells to realize the solution would be to station four gaurds-one at each corner of the building- on the outside , not inside.

The more the officials talk, the more it looks like an inside job.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

So to be clear, you think this was staged? By whom? To what end?
Do you think the 20 year old shot and missed because he is JUST that damn good a shot to miss on purpose? Or do you think someone else actually took the shot that missed? On purpose? Or do you think the intent was to actually kill Trump?
I really am trying to understand the "this was faked" angle.

Trump's team was, supposedly, advised of the Iranian death threat long before (weeks?) the rally.

The shooter (Crooks?) was a 20yr old white kid from a middle-class, intact family, who was denied a place on his high school riflery team because he was "a comically bad shot". He made one contribution to a progressive political organization several years ago, but was registered as a Republican...but tried, supposedly to assassinate the very popular Republican presidential candidate.

To do this, he took his father's AR-style rifle, purchased legally a number of years ago (per reports), which some have commented not be the wrong type of weapon to use in a "sniper" scenario (but which further coincides with the view that Crooks was not a very skilled marksman), gained access to a "line-of-sight" shooting position on a rooftop overlooking the stage where Trump was to speak, and waited while in full view of SS countersnipers assigned to protect Trump from snipers.

Furthermore, the rooftop Crooks used for his snipers nest was the roof of the very building security forces assigned to cover the rally, had/were using as their "staging" area.

What is more, there are now reports detailing the possibility of a second shooter, centering around a water tower; despite authorities claiming Crooks acted alone (but before the FBI had complete access to his phone so t b at the authorities cou look down verify any other Crooks might have been working with).

Do we even know, for sure, t by at the ammo Crooks used was "live" ammo?

How many coincidental "failure points" is that, so far?

Now what I am about to posit will be very Very! controversial/unpopular, especially on the board, but please let's just get it out in the open.

This presidential election, in light of the global forces in play at the moment, is quite likely more pivotal, for more reasons, than any in recent history.

Biden wants to win to realize his legacy through the work he has done through his career and first term as President.

Trump needs to win, all other aspirations aside, to insure that he avoids spending at least a good part of the rest of his life in prison. Because it is almost certain that if he does not become President, he will be the focus of a concerted effort to convict him of his (alleged) crimes.

Biden faces a lost opportunity.

Trump faces a loss of his freedom, reputation, and perhaps, even his life.

The stakes could not be higher.

Is it too "tinfoil hat" to suggest that Trump's team, without Trump's knowledge or approval, set up a bit of "Political Theater", expecting to play off the Iranian threat to set their man up as the hero (which, coincidentally, is a role he his now playing) only to be horrified when thier plan went terribly pear-shaped, and their candidate was actually not only endangered for real, but injured?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Or a van with a tech guy and a drone.

I imagine a drone would give a lot of valuable date should fast egress be needed as well.

If they’re struggling with rural America, I’d hate to know their flaws in an urban setting.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Reality check:

Trump isn't 6 foot 4.

"Trump's height and weight have been the source of much speculation since he was indicted in Georgia and New York City. When he was arrested in New York for allegedly falsifying business records, his record said that he was 6 feet, 2 inches tall and 240 pounds in April 2023.

But then, just three months later, Trump's official inmate measurements from Fulton County Jail in Atlanta had him coming in at 6 feet, 3 inches and 215 pounds—meaning not only did he lose 25 pounds in three months but also grew an inch taller.

A recent photo showed Trump posing with his wife, Melania, and their son, Barron, along with her dad at the funeral of Melania's mother, Amalija Knavs.

Looking at the photo, reporter Jules Suzdaltsev decided to put the question of Trump's height to rest and calculated it by converting the image pixels. He compared the height of Trump to his 17-year-old son, Barron, who towers over his whole family at 6 feet, 7 inches.

Suzdaltsev posted his theory to X, formerly Twitter, explaining his methods and final conclusions. "Donald Trump is *exactly* 5'11. This pic of Barron & Trump makes it trivially easy to compare their heights. Trump is 458 pixels tall, Barron is 508 pixels tall (you can check)," Suzdaltsev captioned the post.

"If Trump were 6'3, Barron would be a hair short of 7ft tall. But Barron is exactly 6'7..." Suzdaltsev added. "

www.newsweek.com...

Before he became POTUS, his lawyers said he would lie about the time of day when everyone in the room was wearing a watch. This is another example. He lies about his height and weight for the same reason he has the world's most elaborate combover hairdo dyed blonde, and his face painted orange. He's vain, and wants the world to falsely believe he's still young and virile.

By the way, Stormy Daniels calls him "tiny". And she would know.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

240 pounds huh?, thank goodness that female SS that put her body in front of his chest was somewhat beefy.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: watchitburn
And Obama paid for it.

5 Times the Obama Admin Insisted Cash Was the Only Way to Pay Iran
As details of the administration’s $1.7 billion cash payment to Iran began to leak last month, the administration argued – from President Obama on down – that there was simply no other way to pay Iran. “We couldn’t send them a check and we could not wire the money,” the president said on August 4.

Forign Affairs

Let’s not forget about the ‘trois’ of the ménage who lives in the Obama house and her ties to Irans puppet show.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Trump has made a lot of enemies in his time.

Iran has a grudge against Trump because about 4 1/2 years ago he personally ordered the assassination of Qasem Soleimani with one of those flying Ginzu missiles when Soleimani was in a non-combatant situation. Iran thought that violated the international rules of war, so shortly afterwards, Iran swore they would avenge Soleimani's death by taking out Trump. They've been talking about it for years now and probably figure it will be easier now than it would be after he becomes POTUS again.

Recently, word has come down that Viktor Orban visited Putin, then flew to Florida to talk to Trump and then word started to spread in DC that Trump is planning to start withholding US Intel assistance from Zelensky if he gets re-elected. In other words, it looks like Putin asked Trump through Orban as an intermediary to take Putin's side in the Ukraine war if he gets re-elected and help Putin achieve his war objectives. I'm guessing that FIVE EYES knew about the conversation between Putin and Orban as soon as it happened. That kind of action by Trump threatens a lot of European nations and could easily piss them off enough to consider undertaking wet operations. Especially the nations that would end up with Russian troops on their border if Putin wins in Ukraine.

And that doesn't even take into account the three letter agencies who would see those kinds of actions by Trump as treason.

I'm not justifying this; I'm just saying that it's the natural consequence of being a world-class agent of chaos.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It is a massive psy op to fill the media with anything but the continuing high death rates and supply train issues, expect more of them as interest begins to wane.The economy job losses all will need a Saviour to keep the temp .down.Even the predictions of this event are suspicious and beyond probabilities. In the grand plan the trillions of dollars in printing are essentially un payable . Now they are looking at withholding Chinese assets.The federal reserve note has been printed into worthlessness.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

How Many here on ATS when they First Heard Mr. Trump was Shot , Came to the INSTANT Conclusion that Joe Biden was Somehow Behind it ? I had that Thought Immediately , then Looked for Information to make that Unlikely . I Never Found it Yet . How About You ?
edit on 16-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How Many here on ATS when they First Heard Mr. Trump was Shot , Came to the INSTANT Conclusion that Joe Biden was Somehow Behind it ? I had that Thought Immediately , then Looked for Information to make that Unlikely . I Never Found it Yet . How About You ?

Bingo

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
My mind didn’t go to Biden, but it did go to some lefty wing nut.
Same difference I guess.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You have to be an absolute moron to believe this...

The kids was American with no evidence(yet) of radicalization of any ideology. He did however attend a school that was owned by Blackrock and just recently registered as a republican. I know a classic psy-op when I see one...

It's obvious the same people that killed JFK and MLK just tried to kill Trump. Yet morons like you continually manufacture consent with the establishment and MIC for more violence and war.

I swear you will believe anything about Iran the same way people with TDS will believe anything about Trump.

How are not able to draw this comparison?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The premise Iran wanted retribution for Qasem Soleimani isn’t a new one.

I think OP was highlighting more the threat they issued weeks ago and “heightened” security only to have this failure while they were allegedly on high guard.

I never got the impression they were implying this was the work of Iran.

I get you’re saying they might have primed the pump, but that doesn’t necessarily contradict OP’s premise, if anything it adds.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The premise Iran wanted retribution for Qasem Soleimani isn’t a new one.

I think OP was highlighting more the threat they issued weeks ago and “heightened” security only to have this failure while they were allegedly on high guard.

I never got the impression they were implying this was the work of Iran.

I get you’re saying they might have primed the pump, but that doesn’t necessarily contradict OP’s premise, if anything it adds.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

At any given time there are death threats in the hundreds daily worldwide they sift thru.

Look up the stats on how many "potentials" worldwide are observed and documented daily by the S.S.

They knew. And, they know of others too. How could the FBI, CIA, SECRET SERV, NSA...NOT know in advance?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join