It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different Donald Trump Walked Into the Republican National Convention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: FlyersFan

If you had personal bodyguard, a personal bodyguard group..PLUS the Secret Service...and STILL got a pretty good head shot missing death by CENTIMETERS?

No wonder he looks different. He now realizes...with a pain in the ear...that he can be gone...even with his complete security staff.

He never had to hurt over anything in his life. No, his ear is a wakeup call: if they want to...they can get him.

Id be worried n look different too knowing now I'm in full view every second...of death.

Are you sad the shooter missed as well?

Given your history of rhetoric that is....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

TPTB appear to have let this happen.

I have come to this same conclusion. I can not wrap my head around an organization as professional as the Secrecret Service unintentionally being this incompetent. Conspiracy is written all over this incident.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

If you had personal bodyguard, a personal bodyguard group..PLUS the Secret Service...and STILL got a pretty good head shot missing death by CENTIMETERS?

No wonder he looks different. He now realizes...with a pain in the ear...that he can be gone...even with his complete security staff.

He never had to hurt over anything in his life. No, his ear is a wakeup call: if they want to...they can get him.

Id be worried n look different too knowing now I'm in full view every second...of death.

Are you sad the shooter missed as well?

Given your history of rhetoric that is....

Your avatar is literally someone standing there with guns.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes...yes it is.

A woman no less.

And it just did its intended job.........

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I have come to this same conclusion. I can not wrap my head around an organization as professional as the Secrecret Service unintentionally being this incompetent. Conspiracy is written all over this incident.

The worst thing he is likely dealing with is coming to realize what
we on this site are coming to. The reality of a conspiracy against
him. That would be paranoia for anyone. That's what I saw and it
will subside rather quickly in him. Jf I haven't missed my mark.

A few days at most. lets keep an eye on him in this thread OP?

edit on 16-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Hardly...I am a child of God. I wish no ill will on anyone. Ever. I save lives.

EMT

God bless 🫡✌️
edit on 07245131America/ChicagoTue, 16 Jul 2024 13:07:51 -050007202400000051 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

To add..I'm very sorry for the shooter and others. Seems you're looking for something you can't grasp....

Having a huge belief in Karma...do unto others. I always have.

Any loss...or any life....is tragic. 😎☝️
edit on 07240431America/ChicagoTue, 16 Jul 2024 13:11:04 -050011202400000004 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
and after Biden's pre recorded interview last night, I say the rhetoric will increase massively very soon 😃

Trump is on the offensive starting now by 500x more than before. 😊

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No?

What do you believe to be punishment for traitors?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

There is now no doubt "they" wanted to get rid of Trump. TPTB appear to have let this happen.

At risk I dare say they didn't "let this happen", they "MADE this happen". This was not a random "coincidence".

And how stupid does the head of the USSS think people are saying they didn't place agents on that roof because of safety reasons, yet placed agents on the other roof? 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For whomever the traitor...this one especially. Full recourse.

I am neither judge nor jury. to decide punishment. But whomever....they should get every bit of it.

Crimes against America.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
When you’re a good person, a patriotic person, who only wants the best for your country, it’s likely difficult to understand why someone would actually try to kill you. He lives and breathes the USA. He did an incredible job first time out as president. No one can actually tell me what he did wrong then, or why he is so vilified. It seems to boils down simply to the fact they’ve been told to hate him and so they just follow the orders.

Add in to that the fact he just had a direct brush with mortality, followed by the realisation that the deep state are serious about killing him and you can understand why he might be a little more nervous now.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

For whomever the traitor...this one especially. Full recourse.

Right, so when you invoked "karma" and not wishing harm, you were full of it? Or are you full of it now?

I am neither judge nor jury. to decide punishment. But whomever....they should get every bit of it.

Yet your incessant need to call the former POTUS a traitor are all over this site. Not only has that charge or allegation been levied, there has been zero evidence to the fact, yet here you are.

The logic is inconsistent and cowardly.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

He is a traitor. Look at the docs retainer and denials-photos. Look at the $$ he made while in office from foreign govs. Called my dead brothers in Nam "losers"...

I bet you're in your 20's? In the 60's, I played NY bars and clubs with "Donald" present...both in our 20's....

The guy is morally, spiritually bankrupt...always was.

And aren't your knees getting sore? Wake up. Bidens no prize either. None.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Is this it?

He displays more dignity than most Oscar ceremonies. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

edit on 17-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

He is a traitor. Look at the docs retainer and denials-photos. Look at the $$ he made while in office from foreign govs. Called my dead brothers in Nam "losers"...

I bet you're in your 20's? In the 60's, I played NY bars and clubs with "Donald" present...both in our 20's....

The guy is morally, spiritually bankrupt...always was.

And aren't your knees getting sore? Wake up. Bidens no prize either. None.

There ya go.

The mask of peace slips off to show the TDS laden individual beneath.

But I'll leave that with you and your "karma."

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Of course that's how you perceive things.
Sorry for you...but, hey God bless ya!

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well ... being 'different' lasted about a week.
By his behavior I'd say he's back to normal.
("Normal" for Donald Trump).
He's back to mean tweets and calling people names
and bloviating etc etc.

<< 1   >>

join