It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different Donald Trump Walked Into the Republican National Convention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'd post a youtube of him walking in last night (Monday), but I don't know how.

Yeah .. it was him ... not a body double ... but he was DIFFERENT.

His walk was different. His expressions were different. His attitude was different.

The footage of him in the hallway before walking in ... you could see he was different.

When he stepped out of the hallway into the convention with everyone clapping and shouting ... you could see on his face that he didn't want to be there and he was looking nervous to me.

Tired. Nervous. Older. I think he knows that "THEY" have tried cancelling him and tried lawfare on him, and now 'THEY" have tried assassination which was the logical next step for 'THEM".

He looks like an older man who suddenly realizes just how serious 'THEY" are about getting rid of him and he suddenly realizes just how deep the evil goes. He's been talking about it and he knows about it ... but know he KNOWS about it. It bit him.

That's my observation.

If anyone knows how to post video footage ... go ahead and post it. From last night him walking in the hall and then out into the convention area. See if you think I"m right.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I think we would all be a little more worried if this had not changed him, for better or worse.

Even the most heroic and stoic man in the world would change if the only difference between living and dying was a matter of two inches.

As you said, he has know "THEY" were coming for him but I bet even he didn't think "THEY" would stoop this low. We all knew it, we almost feared for it. But, in the end, we all knew something like this was bound to happen one way or another.

The best thing for him to do at this point is to keep going and show "THEM" that they can try their damnedest but he is still here and will be as long as he needs to be.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Is this it?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Is this it?

To me he looked emotional and IMO he was feeling very "humble" with the honor of being the Republican presidential choice for 2024.
edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Clearly looks stressed, and yes, "does not want to be there" look.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”
― John Wayne

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”
― John Wayne

Yes it is. Courage is standing up to bullies when you know some kind of retaliation is likely. Those characters John Wayne played were not too far off from the truth of how stuff goes down when no one is there but you and your wits.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think every day he steps back out there after being shot at he shows the haters that all of the rhetoric they have been spewing over the past decade about him was all bull crap. They are seeing his true character. For many it will never change their minds. The damage is done, they will believe he is Hitler even when they see the evidence otherwise. They will never see past their political allegiance but I am seeing more and more videos in various places of people who are now waking up to the reality that what they have been told for almost a decade now is wrong and the deeper they look into it the more the house of cards falls apart. I just hope enough people wake up to this.

This is a man that could sit at home and live out his days in the lap of luxury but is choosing to put himself in harms way because the alternative is truly a path to the destruction of our way of life. The America I know and was raised in is slowing being dismantled and being turned into the communist countries we were raised to hate and it amazes me that so many people are blind to it.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I think having that kind of adrenaline dump at that age is likely to have an effect that lasts a couple days.

Let's wait and see how things look in another day or two.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I think having that kind of adrenaline dump at that age is likely to have an effect that lasts a couple days.

Let's wait and see how things look in another day or two.

True. Being almost 80 and getting shot ... and all that hate directed towards you ... knowing nearly half the country wishes you were dead or wouldn't care if you died ... that's gotta' hit you hard.

Maybe in a few days the trauma will calm down.

But to me ... he is acting differently.

I'm not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing ... just an observation.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I too saw a man humbled, I thought that before I read your post, but I'd also add subdued by the realisation that "by the grace of God".
It takes days if not longer, for anyone to process how close they came to their own mortality. His head and heart will be out of sync for a while yet. Once they are settled and working in unison, then we will be better placed to see how this henous act will have affected him.
I would also add overwhelm to what I saw. Yes, his 'ego' knew mentally that he was supported before this attempt on his life, but now his 'emotions' are showing him the sincerity of that support.
So yes, I can see how some would read what they saw as him "not wanting to be there", who would? They would rather have some time out to process what happened. But, if that was true, he would have already made a knee jerk decision not to be there, but his 'good ego' wouldn't let him throw in the towel, he's a patriot.
I think we will see a not so different Trump emerge as the days and weeks lead up to the election, but I'd wager somebody who is more measured in what he says, by that I also mean more compassionate in his choice of words, and very probably some more of the man that his wife Melania described him as.
On a personal note, I am not a huge, die hard fan of Trump, but watching him walk into that auditorium made me feel rather emotional and very glad he is still with us.
Just my 2p worth from over the Pond.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
He was different more reserved and tired and a bit worn out, rightfully so to a huge extent. Let's see what happens and where this goes in a few weeks.

I think he is humbled from it all, the assassination attempt, 3 s=days ago he could have been easily dead.

My BIL almost died he had no pulse and was about to be declared dead when one doctor and nurse gave it one more try.
He was always a good man but he doesn't complain at all anymore about anything. He feels blessed

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If you had personal bodyguard, a personal bodyguard group..PLUS the Secret Service...and STILL got a pretty good head shot missing death by CENTIMETERS?

No wonder he looks different. He now realizes...with a pain in the ear...that he can be gone...even with his complete security staff.

He never had to hurt over anything in his life. No, his ear is a wakeup call: if they want to...they can get him.

Id be worried n look different too knowing now I'm in full view every second...of death.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
There is now no doubt "they" wanted to get rid of Trump. TPTB appear to have let this happen.

I'm watching the news:
There are phone camera videos of people reporting to the police and sheriffs, a man on the roof.
A policeman went up to the roof, saw the shooter who turned toward him and got off the roof.
There are multiple phone cameras that caught people trying to tell the law enforcement that there was a man on the roof with a rifle, over a minute before the shooting occurred.

What was the response?

Nothing, NADA

The Secret Service head said in an interview, the roof was too "steep" to put an officer on that roof and so they decided not to.

Clearly law enforcement appears to have allowed the shooter to remain on the roof.

Of course Trump was shaken up and a little pale.

This will change him forever, there is no doubt.

My husband died and was revived nearly a year ago. He is now healthy and on the golf course. He is also a changed man. When you face death squarely in the face it changes you - for the better.

I think it has changed Trump forever, for the better.

Aside: Watching the news. Major networks last night had combative (D) politicians responding with ugly trash talk about Vance. Unity and ratcheting down the rhetoric did not last 24 hours.

edit on 7/16/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Looks like he has lost weight and is not sleeping.

It takes a few days for the reality to set in after being shot at and realizing one of those hot pieces of metal almost split your brain.

They didn't succeed in killing him but he is changed hopefully for the better.

The man clearly did not sign up for all of this . His inner circle in compromised that is a Fact .

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Any normal person would be ill at ease in a crowd just two days of being shot in one. I expect some residual PTSD for Trump to overcome; it took a lot of cajones for him to be there.

Meanwhile, our current POTUS stated how dangerous it has become to campaign in person now. Back to the basement for the rest of his campaign where editing can make him apper to still be coherent.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Any normal person would be ill at ease in a crowd just two days of being shot in one. I expect some residual PTSD for Trump to overcome; it took a lot of cajones for him to be there.

Meanwhile, our current POTUS stated how dangerous it has become to campaign in person now. Back to the basement for the rest of his campaign where editing can make him apper to still be coherent.

Why would Joe Biden be scared to campaign ??
Everyone in America loves him right ?? So whats to fear ....

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: nugget1

Why would Joe Biden be scared to campaign ??
Everyone in America loves him right ?? So whats to fear ....

Other than a chance of him being re-elected and finishing his destruction of America, absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
Major networks last night had combative (D) politicians responding with ugly trash talk about Vance. Unity and ratcheting down the rhetoric did not last 24 hours.

Did you think that the Democrats could really keep their vitriol and rhetoric down? It's their life blood. That and lies.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You're right! It changed him. He was visibly shaken by the ordeal and one could see the emotion written all over his face last night, and if I were him I wouldn't get over it until the democratic party is exposed for what they all are and ground to dust. The democratic party are the workforce of the Devil.

<<   2 >>

join