It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone looked at the angles for the shooter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One obvious giveaway is The FBI deduced the shooter acted alone. This brilliance came after a few hours.

Without even being able to get into his phone.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If the real shooter lined up on Trumps forehead from a greater distance, then the time it would take for the bullet to hit the target. Would have given Trump time to fortunately move his head to get the graze shot. That would figure, in fact the distance might well be estimated from the time Trumps head was in target to the time he moved off target if you get the drift? because the top of the ear in the horizontal would have been on the same plane as the centre of his forehead.

edit on pm720247America/Chicago731583124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One obvious giveaway is The FBI deduced the shooter acted alone. This brilliance came after a few hours. The FBI never concludes anything this soon after a complicated major event. 😃 Reeks of standard assumptive deductive reeezoning.

DEI hires, this is what happens when they hire people that fit the boxes but have nothing in their heads to do the jobs. A lot like some of those SS wankers.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

That is one of the Secret Services biggest fears, a Trained Shooter with a 50.cal taking a shot from beyond a Mile. It's basically impossible to defend against.

The thing is a shot from that distance is so unbelievably difficult that the likelihood of hitting the target with the cold-shot is in and of itself almost impossible. There are shooters who can do it but they are all on a list and they are closely monitored .

The biggest fear is of course an Assassin who is willing to die to kill the target like for example Mr.Crooks.

List you say... really?
My letter from CSIS lol
There ain't no stinkin' list! lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2024b15_000000Mon, 15 Jul 2024 20:13:15 -050000000072024-07-15T20:13:15-05:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It is looking more like a state actioned hit the more information comes in.This is another analysis of the whole sorry # show. If this is the case then Trump will have to have independent security .

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
It is looking more like a state actioned hit the more information comes in.This is another analysis of the whole sorry # show. If this is the case then Trump will have to have independent security .

Thanks for the vid! He missed quite a bit but still came to the same conclusion, it looks like this was set up by elements within the US government. He missed the Blackrock connection, the kid was in multiple Blackrock commercials. Things that make you go hmmmmmm....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

You may find more info here, there are some interesting points made on this 25+ minute video.
www.youtube.com...

Also, do you have a link for the top image?
I want to make the picture of the various lines bigger to see detail better.

One thing I noticed after watching this guys video was he doesn't know direction. He says the countersnipers are looking into the sun. Well, the last time I checked, when you're well north of the Tropic of Cancer, the sun is in the south and moves east to west, not south to north. The countersnipers are looking maybe 2 degrees off true north. It's easy to check on Google Earth or Google Maps.

I certainly agree this was a setup, whether it was the DNC, Biden, Deep State or their handlers, WEF, whomever.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2024b25_000000Mon, 15 Jul 2024 22:03:25 -050000000072024-07-15T22:03:25-05:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Not sure if this has been posted but just happen run up on it....not sure how much truth is here

Forensics say as many as 3 guns fired at Trump rally - LINK

The first three shots were consistent with alleged weapon A, the next five were consistent with alleged weapon B, and the final "acoustic impulse' was emitted by a possible weapon C, per audio analysis by Catalin Grigoras, director of the National Center for Media Forensics at the University of Colorado in Denver, and Cole Whitecotton, Senior Professional Research Associate at the same institution

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The graph misplaced the location of the bleachers drastically.

This is more accurate. The bleachers flanking each side started behind the stage and ended about with the front.

If you position the shot to be in the corrected position the angles line-up.

Watch the video. The positioning is wrong. He left the stage on a route between the two stands. His exit, directly stage left, is not compatible with this diagram. He passes behind the stand where the victims were shot, which is in the right foreground of the shot off camera.
edit on 15-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just happen to see this ....not sure if anyone else posted ....not sure why these people were so calm and didn't do anything

New Video Shows A Crowd Of Trump Supporters Watching The Sniper Pull Out A Rangefinder, Tried To Warn Officials - Vi deo

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Holy balls this is unreal. 🥵🤢🤮

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

This is more accurate. The bleachers flanking each side started behind the stage and ended about with the front.

Watch the video. The positioning is wrong. He left the stage on a route between the two stands. His exit, directly stage left, is not compatible with this diagram. He passes behind the stand where the victims were shot, which is in the right foreground of the shot off camera.

I wish I could get a good layup of the area with accurate positioning, so I could work out all this stuff properly. You're right though, the bleachers are in the wrong spot. Look at the post before this one with the video of the Crooks clown setting up for his shot. So many people saw him, yelled about it and no police did anything.

I'd still say there was that second shooter (which has apparently been confirmed) as I said from the beginning and I would bet they were at either the Butler Gymnastics or the Family Center on one of those roofs. There are cameras there on the Family Center building. Plus there is a storage center at the back, BONUS. If I were doing a job like this, I would likely get an extra large unit that could hold a van I could sleep in and keep an extension ladder in there. I'd stay in the unit until the night before, come out, get on the roof, pull my ladder up in the night and wait with a blanket of the same colour as the roof over top of me. Do the deed and then get down, put the ladder in the storage unit, close the door and go to sleep for a couple of days, maybe make my way out early Tuesday morning. The place has cameras. I wonder eh.....

Cheers - Dave

edit on b2024b05_000000Tue, 16 Jul 2024 00:10:05 -050000000072024-07-16T00:10:05-05:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There was an interview with a lady saying something about the water tower and multiple shooters.

a reply to: CarlLaFong

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
New report that the building Crooks shot from was used by law enforcement as a staging area for the rally.

It is (at this time) not known if the ladder used to access the roof was secured by authorities before the rally.

Massive failure by authorities responsible for security, if true.

Having read this thread to this point, I have one serious question :

Although Trump was injured at this rally, why should we assume that he was Intended as the target, or even, as "A Target"?

Perhaps he was not meant to be wounded?

We only have the authorities word that it was Crooks, which, it has been reported, was such a "comically bad shot" that he was not allowed to join his high school varsity rifle club, who hit Trump and others in the crowd.

And yet, the FBI has yet to determine Crooks motive for the the shooting.

Patsy?

Publicity stunt gone wrong? (Would be most effective if Trump was Not made aware that such a plot was in play. Extremely unlikely that he would have approved, had he known)
edit on 16-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given

extra DIV

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

Why use a range finder?

He was not that good a shot for range to make much difference by other reports. He could just measure it on Google maps. The shot wasn't far enough for the range to make much difference.

Then again, he could have taken a picture with his phone to look at the target longer without exposing his position for as long in that direction.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ARM19688

Usually for Accuracy , you would have a Triangulation of Fire at a Target . 3 Chances to Hit the Target from a Concealed Position if it is Done Covertly .

Absolutely, if you’re going by the book you do. However history, approved, appears to show us that most often these things are carried out by a single shooter - a loan nut who is just facilitated rather than fully supported.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This shooting makes Secret Service look incompetent. If i was being "protected" by them, i would be worried. The one advantage point for a shooter to shoot from, doesn't have any agent up there or camera to watch it. They really dropped the ball.

Watch now some pranksters will use fireworks at a future Trump rally to try and disrupt it. (PS, no i don't have any plans to do that or attend any political rally)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Here is another interesting twist just to confuse things even more. We have the photographer at the back of the stage , being told by a secret service agent to get to the front and get ready to take the iconic photo. The poster of this vid, claims that Trump telling the beautifully choreographed SS shield to "Wait wait wait" so the pose could be photographed for the money shot, before being whisked away. it looks like this is a fact and that was the way things went down. Shots like the Iwa Jima photo which was also rigged seem to be historical moments and necessary for the history of the masses. So we certainly are not short of conspiracy theories for this event. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Not only that the shooter location was closer to the edge than represented in the diagram, the building is 150 feet long, he is about a third of the way from the right edge.

Unless we was moved and I don't think he was

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join