It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone looked at the angles for the shooter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey all, so I looked at the layout of the butler farm event property and the local surroundings. I did this along with the approximate location of the stage and the behind-the-stage bleachers position. It is my understanding that Corey Comperatore was in the bleachers at the corner to Trump's left (or looking from the front the right hand bleacher) when he took the bullet to protect his wife and daughter. Trump was in center stage towards the front where the podium was located. From that we can determine the approximate angle of fire and the location of the shooter.

The bleachers are yellow.
The stage is white.
Trump is the red circle in the stage.
Comperatore is the orange square in the bleachers.
The orange line is the government story line as to the location of the person they claim to be shooter.

You might want to look at the green, blue, yellow and pink lines to determine where the shot actually might have come from, because the yellow line. does not line up even close it appears. Next item of interest, what was the round size used? They are saying this is an AR15 I believe and that is a .223 hornet (Remington) round, basically a .22 magnum. There are some conversions up to a .300 I believe, but I don't think they are going to find a .223 round there or anything that matches the gun they claim fired the shot.

I think it's possible the round was a .338 fired from one of the other locations shown on the map. I could be wrong, but it is highly improbable that a kid who couldn't get into the marksman club, because he wasn't good enough, could be using an AR15 with NO optical sights and hit his mark at 300+ feet. I think there is another government contracted shooter at close to the same angle of attack that was positioned on or in one of the other buildings with LOS access. The kid was a patsy, a red herring and a distraction so the actual shooter could walk away.

Now here is your image from Street View, just imagine the shooter is 20 feet higher on the roof of the building 100 feet behind this view. It's a clear shot, straight line of sight. The red and white buildings past the line of cars are the 3 buildings behind where the raised stage and bleachers were located.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2024b46_000000Mon, 15 Jul 2024 17:22:46 -050000000072024-07-15T17:22:46-05:00 by bobs_uruncle because: added second picture

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Think the orange line seems to fit Trumps head turn and injury quite well. The shooter just rattled off shots as Trump hit the deck and before counter sniper took him out.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
Think the orange line seems to fit Trumps head turn and injury quite well. The shooter just rattled off shots as Trump hit the deck and before counter sniper took him out.

I think the head turn angle is too acute for the orange line, the angle approaches a head turn of almost 90 degrees from center facing. It's possible, but I think the green, blue and yellow lines fit best. It depends on whether or not the shot that hit Trump also hit Comperatore. An inexperienced kid would be less likely to drop a round within a 10 feet of his original mark. Maybe we'll get some ballistics information...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Dave

It complicates matters because then, as you know, we are again looking at a patsy and at least another shooter. You might be right.

Personally, and speaking from experience, I think the kid who was shot was the guy who wounded Trump and killed the other guy, as well as wounding what, two others? I do think he was allowed to do it. I cannot, also speaking from experience, believe the FBI cannot access his phone.

Certainly there is much awry. Your analysis is interesting, but sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I think it's possible the round was a .338 fired from one of the other locations shown on the map. I could be wrong, but it is highly improbable that a kid who couldn't get into the marksman club, because he wasn't good enough, could be using an AR15 with NO optical sights and hit his mark at 300+ feet. I think there is another government contracted shooter at close to the same angle of attack that was positioned on or in one of the other buildings with LOS access. The kid was a patsy, a red herring and a distraction so the actual shooter could walk away.

So you're saying there was an actual Professional shooter on site with a .338 who also failed to hit Trump ?

If there was another shooter a Pro who actually knows what they are doing and they are taking a shot from an estimated 500-600 yards according to the lines on your picture . They wouldn't be using a .338 unless they were taking a shot from 1000yds or beyond.

Likely they would use a 6.5cm or .308 . I'd go with a 6.5cm at 600-yds is the prime ballistic coefficient for that round , it allows for more accurate follow up shots . That is assuming they are using a Semi-Auto Rifle which of course I would at that range .
edit on 15-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The Canadian super-sniper being interviewed said there were TWO ideal sniper positions to best target the stage.
One was where the shooter was on the roof...and the other was from a nearby water tower (which I can't see from the map).

I have heard no talk about this water tower.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
Dave

It complicates matters because then, as you know, we are again looking at a patsy and at least another shooter. You might be right.

Personally, and speaking from experience, I think the kid who was shot was the guy who wounded Trump and killed the other guy, as well as wounding what, two others? I do think he was allowed to do it. I cannot, also speaking from experience, believe the FBI cannot access his phone.

Certainly there is much awry. Your analysis is interesting, but sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.

Bring me the phone, I hacked and took full admin control of an iMac last night and retained ALL the data for a client that wanted her old pictures and I didn't even take the thing apart and remove the hard drive lol. Even if it's an iPhone or anything else, you can pop the eMMC and brute force de-encrypt it if necessary. For them to make that kind of excuse is simply BS. We also know the NSA and 5 eyes are recording everything, kid would have likely been a person of interest. This may be a simple case of "letting" him get off the shots, but in a situation like this, there would normally be a backup shooter positioned "over the shoulder" and 2 to 3 times the distance away from the patsy, so they could get away and maintain plausible deniability. I hope we find out what actually happened because at this point it's all speculation...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Usually for Accuracy , you would have a Triangulation of Fire at a Target . 3 Chances to Hit the Target from a Concealed Position if it is Done Covertly .

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The Canadian super-sniper being interviewed said there were TWO ideal sniper positions to best target the stage.
One was where the shooter was on the roof...and the other was from a nearby water tower (which I can't see from the map).

I have heard no talk about this water tower.

There is a water tower but it is behind and to the left (looking at) the stage. Angle is wrong. The buildings across the road are about 20' high at the peak and with raised stage, line of sight is excellent.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That would be a lot of people missing the main target if there were more shooters. Why were they all such bad shots? Or was the retired fire chief the actual target all along and Trump just happened to get in the way?

One nervous, worked up guy that almost made the first shot then kept trying as fast as possible seems more reasonable. Accuracy diminished after the first shot.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

So you're saying there was an actual Professional shooter on site with a .338 who also failed to hit Trump ?

If there was another shooter a Pro who actually knows what they are doing and they are taking a shot from an estimated 500-600 yards according to the lines on your picture . They wouldn't be using a .338 unless they were taking a shot from 1000yds or beyond.

Likely they would use a 6.5cm or .308 . I'd go with a 6.5cm at 600-yds is the prime ballistic coefficient for that round , it allows for more accurate follow up shots . That is assuming they are using a Semi-Auto Rifle which of course I would at that range .

I think there was a contractor close to the site and off his right shoulder. That would have brought the rapport of the rifle from the same direction as the kid shooter. Maybe the contractor got off the first shot, Trump moved his head and then the kid on the roof let go a few rounds. I don't know, if I were doing something like this, I would set up a patsy in close proximity and I would be 2kms away with either my tac21 with a leupold 3.5-25x56 or my m107a1 with the same scope shooting over their head or off to the side slightly. I would want LEOs and SS scrambling over the patsy and ignoring me.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

That would be a lot of people missing the main target if there were more shooters. Why were they all such bad shots? Or was the retired fire chief the actual target all along and Trump just happened to get in the way?

One nervous, worked up guy that almost made the first shot then kept trying as fast as possible seems more reasonable. Accuracy diminished after the first shot.

You know, the fire chief was posting on Biden's page, making noise at him, telling Biden we're not stupid, we know what's going on or something to that effect. Maybe it was a 2fer?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

was the retired fire chief the actual target all along and Trump just happened to get in the way?

Very Columboesque.

Seems taking out the fireman would've been easier without the SS around.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just saw this:

Source

The 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks who tried to kill Donald Trump was spotted on a roof nearly 30 minutes before the shooting. One officer at the rally took a photo of Crooks at 5:45 p.m. and called it in as a suspicious person

This account isn't infallible, but they get it right more often than not.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You may find more info here, there are some interesting points made on this 25+ minute video.
www.youtube.com...

Also, do you have a link for the top image?
I want to make the picture of the various lines bigger to see detail better.

edit on Mon Jul 15 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That is one of the Secret Services biggest fears, a Trained Shooter with a 50.cal taking a shot from beyond a Mile. It's basically impossible to defend against.

The thing is a shot from that distance is so unbelievably difficult that the likelihood of hitting the target with the cold-shot is in and of itself almost impossible. There are shooters who can do it but they are all on a list and they are closely monitored .

The biggest fear is of course an Assassin who is willing to die to kill the target like for example Mr.Crooks.
edit on 15-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It is al a bit suspicious the deep state want The Donald taken out that much is obvious. So what is plan B? because they want the job done at any cost. The consequences of a successful plan B will be catastrophic. I am picking that they had better keep switching planes and changing the itinery times. Alex Jones who is more on the ball than not thinks the Globalist are desperate and will throw the book to get him out of the race.
The moment a man with a gun was spotted under normal circumstances he should have been stopped.The fact that a stand down was ordered , gives a glaring clue that the modus operendi has the hallmark of the last successful assassination in Dallas. Imagine if they get the Don now the fallout will be biblical. If there really is a "They" they will not give up. This one draws a comparison between the standdown in Dallas and the latest . www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It looks like most of those positions would probably have trees in the way.

The pink line looks like it may be clear.

My first thoughts is that it was just him but I think of that video where he says something like "you got the wrong guy" like he thinks he'll get away with it.

When he says this he adjusts his glasses in a smart ass kind of way. I'm thinking this may be a clue as to why he thought he would get away.

His glasses are full on coke bottles!

Plus now there are reports he wasn't allowed on the rifle team because of his eye sight.

Another shooter may be a real possibility.

Where did you say that water tower was? Oh yeah, back and to the left. Back and to the left.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
One obvious giveaway is The FBI deduced the shooter acted alone. This brilliance came after a few hours. The FBI never concludes anything this soon after a complicated major event. 😃 Reeks of standard assumptive deductive reeezoning.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So it's possible Corey Comperatore was hit by a different gun from a different shooter than Trump was? 😯

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join