It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The armor of god

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is this how you’re going to play? First you said

Jesus once said " have I not said you are gods" ? God is self-sustaining. gods rely on God to sustain them.
but then to go on and say

There is no Jesus
and try and go old school names.

I’m not speaking of Angels. Yahweh is a desert god. Jesus taught of something higher up the chain, the top actually. Does Yeshua ever call himself YHWH?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: visitedbythem

So the all powerful God let a third of Jews die in the most horrific way. Because that was necessary for them to go home.

Matthew 27

24When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “You bear the responsibility.” 25 All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!” 26So Pilate released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed Him over to be crucified.…

God has his ways, and they are above ours.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I’m not a non believer.

I’d say I’m more agnostic. I can’t tell someone they’re wrong about a religious belief when none of use can explain existence.

But I was raised Christian, did church three times a week. I’m a little rusty but I remember the cliff notes.

I’m not necessarily arguing there is no God, just that I find it odd people are confident he intervened here.

I think it’s too arbitrary on where there is horrific events in life and when something was a close call. So it’s just hard for me to see it here when we examine other instances in life and only told God works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Former/Next President Trump confirmed Saturday it was GOD who saved his life the day before. And then again today at the RNC convention..

Former President Donald Trump told reporters on his plane to Milwaukee for the Republican National Convention that he "was supposed to be dead" after the assassination attempt during a rally in Pennsylvania over the weekend.

Trump, whose right ear was grazed by a bullet just minutes after he walked on stage in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday, told the New York Post and Washington Examiner in an interview Sunday that if he hadn't tilted his head slightly to read a chart of notes, he would have been killed.

"By luck or by God, many people are saying it's by God I'm still here," he said, adding: "I'm supposed to be dead. I'm not supposed to be here."
Source: www.cbsnews.com...
🙏

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I completely understand where you are coming from. I was there too. I was very concerned about the dessert God. I suspected that it was a different being. Like a fallen being. After thorough research on this being, I concluded that it is the same God. Same one as the burning bush. Same God in the Old Testament as in the New Testament. Jehova is another name. He has a bunch.

I invested some time into this subject

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Former/Next President Trump confirmed Saturday it was GOD who saved his life the day before.

The quote said by luck or by God.

In either event, I’m not sure how a mortal could confirm what Gods actions were.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I’m not a non believer.

I’d say I’m more agnostic. I can’t tell someone they’re wrong about a religious belief when none of use can explain existence.

But I was raised Christian, did church three times a week. I’m a little rusty but I remember the cliff notes.

I’m not necessarily arguing there is no God, just that I find it odd people are confident he intervened here.

I think it’s too arbitrary on where there is horrific events in life and when something was a close call. So it’s just hard for me to see it here when we examine other instances in life and only told God works in mysterious ways.

it is easier to believe God had a hand in this, and not worry about why he did. Perhaps it was a total happenstance thing. But perhaps it was more than that.

I just don't find any harm in believing that God helped this event not be the one that started a war.

But how else can you say it but "God works in mysterious ways". I'm glad he or whatever force made this event go the way it did, was able to make it happen. If it was just luck, I'm happy luck was with him that day, at that time, and that place.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

Former/Next President Trump confirmed Saturday it was GOD who saved his life the day before.

The quote said by luck or by God.

In either event, I’m not sure how a mortal could confirm what Gods actions were.

only way to do that is by faith. you gotta have it.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Check out the 12 apostles - a mixture of drunks, fighters, thieves, etc.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I definitely think this would have been horrible on many different levels if the shooter was successful. Can’t imagine we’d bounce back from that.

I do think it’s damaging he got even as close as he did though. It is going to alter political discourse going forward, one that was already in a tragic place.

I suppose my only qualm with the notion God was the one who stopped it is it flirts with the narrative that God is working through Trump. Kind of hard to criticize a politician when many imply he was put there or acting through God.

I feel like God would try harder at uniting people, which isn’t the pulse I’ve been getting the last few cycles.

But alas, I’m as mortal as they come.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

God doesn't give two 💩💩's about countries or monetary systems. God may bless the idea of the USA, freedom , liberty, etc., but certainly not it's actions which nullify the blessings to begin with.

Awful arrogant to think you know what god cares about.
edit on 15-7-2024 by pennylane123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I suppose my only qualm with the notion God was the one who stopped it is it flirts with the narrative that God is working through Trump. Kind of hard to criticize a politician when many imply he was put there or acting through God.

It seems like if god wanted to get a message out he would work through the most highly visible and persecuted man since that other guy.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

It seems like if god wanted to get a message out he would work through the most highly visible and persecuted man since that other guy.

See, that’s the rub with me.

Just because someone is persecuted doesn’t mean they’re on some moral high ground other than being mistreated.

It’s why I don’t like the hyperbole in the first place.

So during Obama they wanted to paint him as something higher than he was purely because of the theories floating around about Michelle and the birth certificate. Then they try and make it hard to criticize them because they’re a “victim”.

These people weren’t drafted into being president, they volunteered.

There’s a difference in trying to make sure there’s fairness around the truthfulness of conversation about a president and feeling sorry for them, resulting in giving a pass.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I definitely think this would have been horrible on many different levels if the shooter was successful. Can’t imagine we’d bounce back from that.

I do think it’s damaging he got even as close as he did though. It is going to alter political discourse going forward, one that was already in a tragic place.

I feel like God would try harder at uniting people, which isn’t the pulse I’ve been getting the last few cycles.

But alas, I’m as mortal as they come.

I get that, and I think if God had his druthers, he'd rather Trump wasn't such an ass, but he is.

I think God is trying to get us to make it there on our own. Might be a little messy, but it's hard to learn a lesson if it doesn't sting a little.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i disagree that any Trinity God caused DJT to escape a fatal head wound in 13 July shooting (domestic terrorism)

but i do concur that DJT is likely being 'groomed' by Dark Realm Spirits to eventually become a empty vessel for 'possession'
by Satan/Lucifer in the 'End-Times', 70th Week, Great Tribulation era (verses in Daniel & Revelations)

the 'body' of DJT will become possessed by the Prince of Darkness according to Eschatology...
but the 'soul' of DJT will not become changed into an 'anti-christ'

by uttering this thought line...,DJT may cease being 'groomed' by Dark Powers alltogether Amen
edit on 15-7-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Guess I’m still salty that my boy Ron Paul never got a fair shake.

I liked his platform more and think he was more statesman like.

I doubt he’d be able to get a lot of his policy through as both parties would have pushed back, but I think if there was one person who could have generational impact on America for the positive, it would have been him.

Ever since then, it’s just been completely uninspiring. I saw promise in Trump round one, but since then I think he’s either too inconsistent, or can’t get people to work with him to enact his policies.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Guess I’m still salty that my boy Ron Paul never got a fair shake.

I liked his platform more and think he was more statesman like.

I doubt he’d be able to get a lot of his policy through as both parties would have pushed back, but I think if there was one person who could have generational impact on America for the positive, it would have been him.

Ever since then, it’s just been completely uninspiring. I saw promise in Trump round one, but since then I think he’s either too inconsistent, or can’t get people to work with him to enact his policies.

I was right there with you on Ron Paul. I think the GOP did him wrong and he might have set us on a path of fiscal sanity, but it wasn't in the cards. The deck was stacked.
edit on 15-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
God won't let the Anti-Christ die before it's time.

Sold his perverted version of the Bible for money.

Survived a shot to the head. The world wondered then followed.

Elon Musk, the man behind brain chips aka the mark of the beast, supports him.

Anti-Christ is a man of lawlessness. Teflon Don. None of the charges ever stick.

The Anti-Christ will have 3 1/2 years of absolute power. Trump if elected will have 4 years to serve, the difference this time is he will have presidential immunity.

During his first presidency, he recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Isreal. Maybe he'll help rebuild the temple during his 2nd term.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

God doesn't give two 💩💩's about countries or monetary systems. God may bless the idea of the USA, freedom , liberty, etc., but certainly not it's actions which nullify the blessings to begin with.

Awful arrogant to think you know what god cares about.

What did Satan show Jesus to tempt him? ALL the nations of the world would be his if he jumped ship. It's within the power of the devil to grant this because this is his time of power and influence and time is short, if you believe in such things.

I'd hate to be presumptuous AND arrogant.
Yikes!
Lol

edit on 15-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: to lighten up

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My wife likes to pray every morning to start the day and I join her. She has called on Ephesians 6:11 everyday not just for us and family but for Donald Trump and as of the last few months Israel as well. I believe.
edit on 15-7-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join