It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The armor of god

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Some more fuel for the fire of divine intervention.

So Donald Trump was shot at 6:11 PM. I would like to share with you "Ephesians 6:11"

put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground

Personally I believe it was divine intervention and I have not been to church in 40 years . It might be time to get right with god . I dont think it can hurt anyway .

He had the armor of god

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Or maybe it was just coincidence.

Why didn’t God intervene with JFK? Why is Trump so different?

If the premise is that Trump is doing God’s work, why did God let things get this bad to begin with?

Also, if Trump is doing God’s work, why doesn’t he resemble someone from the Bible more?
edit on 15-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There's a few 6:11's in the various books of the Bible, your choice works, but I'm drawn to Mark 6:11 as well...
"And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, leave that place and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them."

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If the premise is that Trump is doing God’s work, why did God let things get this bad to begin with?

Also, if Trump is doing God’s work, why doesn’t he resemble someone from the Bible more?

I dont know. Alot of dumb questions, ask god why he didnt intervene with JFK.

How do you know what the people in the bible looked like?

And he has been the most martyred man since A certain guy in the bible. They tried to execute him publicly.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Now take "Trump" and replace it with "USA" and you'll find it's equally ridiculous.

God doesn't give two 💩💩's about countries or monetary systems. God may bless the idea of the USA, freedom , liberty, etc., but certainly not it's actions which nullify the blessings to begin with.

It's funny the things people THINK God is doing IRREGARDLESS of what they are doing themselves. The USA, nor Israel before you go there, are favored by God. Couldn't possibly be because that would prove God to be fallible.

The US and Israel, and many others, are merely a facade in their relationship with the most high.

Here:

New International Version
They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

New Living Translation
Such people claim they know God, but they deny him by the way they live. They are detestable and disobedient, worthless for doing anything good.

English Standard Version
They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

Berean Standard Bible
They profess to know God, but by their actions they deny Him. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.

Berean Literal Bible
They profess to know God, but in their works they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and unfit for any good work.

King James Bible
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

New King James Version
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

New American Standard Bible
They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.

NASB 1995
They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.

NASB 1977
They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient, and worthless for any good deed.

Legacy Standard Bible
They profess to know God, but by their works they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and unfit for any good work.

Amplified Bible
They profess to know God [to recognize and be acquainted with Him], but by their actions they deny and disown Him. They are detestable and disobedient and worthless for good work of any kind.

Christian Standard Bible
They claim to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good work.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, and disqualified for any good work.

American Standard Version
They profess that they know God; but by their works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And they profess that they know God, but by their works they reject him; they are enemies, disobedient and worthless concerning every good work.

Contemporary English Version
Such people claim to know God, but their actions prove they really don't. They are disgusting. They won't obey God, and they are too worthless to do anything good.

Douay-Rheims Bible
They profess that they know God: but in their works they deny him; being abominable, and incredulous, and to every good work reprobate.

English Revised Version
They profess that they know God; but by their works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
They claim to know God, but they deny him by what they do. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit to do anything good.

Good News Translation
They claim that they know God, but their actions deny it. They are hateful and disobedient, not fit to do anything good.

International Standard Version
They claim to know God, but they deny him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, and disqualified to do anything good.

Literal Standard Version
They profess to know God, but they deny [Him] by their works, being abominable, and disobedient, and disapproved to every good work.

Majority Standard Bible
They profess to know God, but by their actions they deny Him. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.

New American Bible
They claim to know God, but by their deeds they deny him. They are vile and disobedient and unqualified for any good deed.

NET Bible
They profess to know God but with their deeds they deny him, since they are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.

New Revised Standard Version
They profess to know God, but they deny him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

New Heart English Bible
They profess that they know God, but by their works they deny him, being abominable, disobedient, and unfit for any good work.

Webster's Bible Translation
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and to every good work reprobate.

Weymouth New Testament
They profess to know God; but in their actions they disown Him, and are detestable and disobedient men, and for any good work are utterly useless.

World English Bible
They profess that they know God, but by their deeds they deny him, being abominable, disobedient, and unfit for any good work.

Young's Literal Translation
God they profess to know, and in the works they deny Him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work disappr

biblehub.com...

That should cover the "bible was changed", or the usual "not the same version argument".

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

God saved Trump. But did God save America?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Which God of the Bible?

We live in Satans reign and the true God will intervene, but doesn’t rule here. That is why it’s a sh:t show most of the time.

Everyone wants to go live with God in the afterlife because the true God doesn’t live here.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I don’t think they’re dumb questions.

You made a thread on a theory.

We can’t really prove one way or another can we?

So the only thing we could do it’s compare it to the past and see if this moment felt like divine intervention in contrast to other historical events.

In reference to my comment about Trump not resembling biblical figures, that wasn’t in relation to physical appearance but rather how he carry's himself.

I’ve never been the type who gets triggered by Trumps persona more than I talk about his policy. But the funny asshole shtick doesn’t really resemble many biblical figures that I can remember. I don’t remember any teachings that encourage stirring the pot. But it’s been a while.

Side note: him being the most martyred man is tricky considering martyrs are dead.
edit on 15-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Now take "Trump" and replace it with "USA" and you'll find it's equally ridiculous. God doesn't give two 💩💩's about countries or monetary systems. God may bless the idea of the USA, freedom , liberty, etc., but certainly not it's actions which nullify the blessings to begin with.

Interesting point.

Hitler was allowed to persecute his chosen people, which was far more horrific than anything the US is experiencing.

Hard to say that could happen but God stepped in now and here.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a
edit on CDT2024p2024-07-15T11:27:21-05:00Mon, 15 Jul 2024 11:27:21 -0500amf31 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

Impressive. Now do John 1. Then you can talk about changes.
edit on CDT2024p2024-07-15T11:30:52-05:00Mon, 15 Jul 2024 11:30:52 -0500amf31 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I am not a religious person, but while many will call it a divine intervention and that was the first thing that came to my mind when I seen the news, it was something that protected him, call it Karma, angels or coincidence, or just plain lucky.

He really survived that shot.

edit on 15-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You really should pick up a Bible and read it. Trump is just like Jehu in scripture. We have discussed this on here.

So you are saying that leaders in scripture are without sin? Seriously? How about King David, who screwed his captain's wife, Bathsheba, got her pregnant, then made arrangements to have her husband killed to cover it up.

How about Solomon who erected temples to false gods for his wives to worship? I could go on for hours.

Like I said, pick up a Bible sometime, and the Living God can and will speak to you.

I would keep an eye on Donald about now. I am fairly certain he knows that there was divine intervention. We are likely to begin to see changes in Don

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Just weird that God didn’t intervene (sooner?) with Hitler, but decides to act on Trump.

Personally I find the premise arrogant. That we select who would be of high importance to him when there have been others who caused the deaths of millions for years.

I’ll keep an eye on Trump, though I doubt I’ll get any spiritual impression from it. I haven’t really seen anything he’s done I can confidently say felt like Gods work.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Which God of the Bible?

There is only one God in the Bible. Your referring to gods. Angels and human beings are sometimes referred to as gods.

Jesus once said " have I not said you are gods" ? God is self-sustaining. gods rely on God to sustain them.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Is there any reason god chose not to share his armour with Corey Comperatore?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

There is Yahweh and then the God Jesus taught of. At least two.

Do you believe them to be the same? The Old Testament God is malevolent and the New Testament God is benevolent.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Just weird that God didn’t intervene (sooner?) with Hitler, but decides to act on Trump.

Yes, I do have an answer for you. It has to do with the valley of dry bones. Are you familiar with the story?

God has ways to move families. He moved mine from the base of Mount Ararat in Turkey to California. We followed the directions in prophecy to make our escape. Things had to get uncomfortable for us to even look at the prophecy. But great grandma did look. She was at a tent meeting when they read the prophecy.

She went home and told my great grandfather that they had to leave. There was even a map telling us where to go on the other side of the planet on a continent we had never seen. We were instructed to enter through the east coast, but not to stay there. We were to make our way to the west coast , and most of us settled in LA area.

Grandpa was a young boy. They walked a long way to get on a ship. A woman and two small boys. After we got here, we got the sad news that everyone who disregarded the prophecy was murdered in a genocide to the tune of 1.5 million lives. There is an awesome book written about the Russian child prophet Efin Klubniken, and the prophecy that we heard. The book is called " the happiest people on Earth". Its about my people that came here and were so happy that they listened to the warning message they received from the Living God.

Adolf Hitler was allowed power temporarily, in order to push the Jews out. It was time for them to go home. And they did.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

There was no Jesus.

There is however a Yeshua who is the Son of God, who is Yahweh, who is the Father, who is the Holy Spirit. He is also sometimes called "The Angel of the Lord" but not " an Angel of the Lord". Those are different. That was Christ that wrestled with Jacob all night. Not a regular angel

The difference you are looking at has to do with dispensation. People were saved before Christ died on the cross. But it didnt work the same , but it is the same God. There is only one God.

edit on 15-7-2024 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So the all powerful God let a third of Jews die in the most horrific way. Because that was necessary for them to go home.

But Trump is saved with a flesh wound.

Wars, destruction, millions dead post WWII… But God decided to save Trump.

Now that I think about it I think it tracks.

Ever since Trump became such a prominent figure at Church, and has been so active in the religious community I can see God really bless him.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

it totally could just be a series of coincidences. Perhaps there is no God and those of us who think there is are just nuts wasting our time worshiping a God that doesn't exist. But those of us who do believe, think that would be a cold dark world that isn't welcoming or worth living in. A world without God just wouldn't do.

Maybe all those who have died prior to this were just living in their time until they were called home.

I don't have any illusions that Trump is anything other than a man. I believe that once, God helped me fix a flat tire. To say that I am insignificant is an understatement of epic proportions. Why would God take the time to help me with a mundane problem when so many others need his help? So many others who are so much more worthy of his time. I don't know. Why did he answer me the one time I needed to hear his message the most? I don't know. I'd easily give my life for any member of my family, and most of my friends if it was needed. I'd likely do it for a stranger if it was a split second decision and I thought I could save someone. Maybe that's why all the things in the past happened. Maybe at some future moment, I will help someone, and that event changes things I never thought possible. That's what we who believe call the grace of God. He has a plan, we don't know, but we are willing to follow it if we can.

I know those who don't believe would laugh at the stories I refer to. And I get it. I think it's crazy too. But if happened to me, and I can't pretend I don't believe he is real, and he answers the prayers of all, even if the answer is no, then who knows what someone might have happen in their life that shows them the love of God. And if not, you have lost nothing.

So I'll say a prayer for you, I'll hope you remain safe and warm. And I'll hope you can feel that love at some point.

<<   2  3 >>

join