It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting perspective from a Navy Seal Sniper

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

i read that it was an M4 but thats just a rumor. cant tell well at least i sure cant tell from this photo but im sure someone can.

in the first thread, i posted that lsm's were calling it a M4 style. seems like every firearm mfg makes one nowadays.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The police force were to use the ladder to gain access to patrol the roof. They deemed the roof slop too much of a hazard to be on, so they staged inside the building. Supposedly.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What if the shooter is just a created identity and exists only in digital form? I find the Blackrock ivideo a tad sketchy, like someone trying too hard to convince us this Crook kid is real.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I suppose it's possible, but I would think the parents and all the kid's HS associates would need to be "in" on the charade also.

Seems like a lot of ways for things to go wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Given their unlimited budgets it seems likely to me that they have a plethora of created personas with all the appropriate neighbors/family/co-workers identities needed to reinforce their story. These personas are then applied to whatever situation requires them. No real person needed actually makes crafting narratives far easier, ones they can control 100%. A ghost army of digital avatars at their disposal. I don't have proof such a program exists but looking at it from the logical standpoint surely they have such and have employed them for years. I believe several of the false flag shootings since 2010 have employed just such methods.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Sniper popped up and fired within seconds. His shot was kill shot except Trump snapped head just as shot was fired, saving his life.

Counter sniper focused on ground disturbance acquired sniper on roof in scope and fired in less than one second after snipers first shot.

I know I'm late to the party, but I don't think the counter sniper fired one second after the sniper's first shot, and I base my opinion in the sound taken from one of the videos.

When we look at the sound wave from the video we can see the shots from the sniper were done in two groups, followed by one shot that I suppose was one of the counter sniper shot that killed him 5.8 seconds after the first shot, then a last shot that sounds (and looks) slightly different 15.8 seconds after the first shot.

In the image below the shots from the sniper are marked in yellow and the ones I suppose are from the counter snipers are marked in red.

Here's a video showing the sound wave played at 50% speed to show what I mean.

Maybe someone that knows guns better can help identify the different sounds of the shots.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
LADDER - The ladder may well be affixed to the structure, as it does appear in numerous pictures. However, the ladder is not installed per Code or anywhere even close. This could mean nothing (i.e. building owner slapped up some non-Code access ladder).

I don't think the ladder is fixed because it wasn't there when this phot was taken. Too bad we don't have a date for this photo.

Taken from Bing Maps Bird's eye imaging.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Do you know what location that audio was taken? It appears to be the microphone Trump was using as shot 6 got cut out from the automated brief gain reduction as the shots set it off.

In looking at the audio so far, shots 1-8 where from the shooter/s. Shot 9 was from an ESU team member on the ground behind the stage Trump was on. This caused the shooter on the roof to stop firing and retreat. It was a sniper team on the southern part of the rally that made the final and fatal shot 10 from a much long distance away. It was not a direct head shot that took off the shooters head with such a caliber, but enough of a glancing blow to let the crowd watching the shooter know its over.

Trying to figure this out has been a work in progress. It has not all been proven and accurate and may change as more information comes to light. For now it is how I am leaning.
edit on 4-8-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I took the audio from the video below.

www.itemfix.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It does look like the audio from the microphone Trump was using. This audio stream got feed to some of the main media outlets there that day.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I know I'm late to the party,

With the speed the FBI is taking we have a bit of time to sort out some of the facts from the fiction for if/when they finally make a statement about it all.

Chris Martenson has put together a collection of better quality videos around:

Dropbox Link

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join