It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting perspective from a Navy Seal Sniper

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Video - Navy Seal Sniper

Sniper crawled up angled roof, crests and immediately fired.

In less than one second from first shot which hit Trump counter sniper shoots and kills sniper. Amazingly fast response time.

Why did he not fire before? There was disturbance on ground in front of building. Man (some reports multiple people) yelling at law enforcement because they see what counter-sniper cannot see, that there is sniper crawling up the roof. So counter sniper is watching man on ground through scope.

As he’s watching the man on ground sniper opens fire. Counter sniper adjusts up and kills sniper in less than one second.

Some say he has been ordered at this point not to shoot (unconfirmed).

Should that building have been maned by law enforcement - yes.
Should there have been more protection - yes.
Did counter-sniper do amazing job - yes.

This thread is not about politics. It’s about the shooting.

Snipers first shot would have been kill shot had Trump not jerked his head just as first shot was released.

After first shot you have to deal with recoil. The tip of the gun (muzzle) will rise, so you have to physically move gun down and re-sight.

Sniper crested and took quick, but deadly first shot (had Trump not jerked his head just as bullet was fired). Subsequent shots all missed due to recoil/muzzle walk.

If he had in semi-auto or auto mode (I don’t think he did) the muzzle would have walked up and probably to the side. When I was in Army, hated semi and only selected it when forced by exercise. Mine would always walk up to the left. The first shot would hit correct, the next move up to the left, and the third way up to the left. At 150 yards the bullets would be feet from where you initially aim.

If you want to see the seal is right, the sniper returned fire in sub 1 second time, here is a video where you can watch as the seal suggested: Video link

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

good post, a nice antidote to all the "It was faked" bull I have seen.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

someone mentioned that ladder. How did the ladder just happen to be right where it was needed? Who put it there? Who thought that a ladder against the best spot to snipe from wasn't a big deal and security could overlook that?

This was a preplanned event and if a 20 year old kid with daddy's AR can outsmart the worlds best security, we are in some deep trouble as a nation. I don't believe they could be that inept. Which leaves one conclusion. I'm not suicidal.
edit on 15-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

someone mentioned that ladder. How did the ladder just happen to be right where it was needed? Who put it there? Who thought that a ladder against the best spot to snipe from wasn't a big deal and security could overlook that?

This was a preplanned event and if a 20 year old kid with daddy's AR can outsmart the worlds best security, we are in some deep trouble as a nation. I don't believe they could be that inept. Which leaves one conclusion. I'm not suicidal.

Was the ladder attached to the building to gain access to the roof?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

it looked like an extension ladder. Like one that's in your garage......Hmmm

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
20 year old gunman...

A technical "headshot" from 2 football fields away...

Not with a sniper rifle but with an assault rifle...

Something isn't adding up.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Unless it was an M4, it was not an assault rifle. The AR type without Automatic fire machine gun capability has been labeled by the media and the leftist in Congress as an "assault rifle" when that style gets you killed in battlefield testing.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Nice post, it comes to surface by people that has been analyzing the video of the two counter snipers on the roof, that they took exactly 42 minutes after supposedly spotting the shooter before they shot him dead, in other words they spotted him and waited for him to start shooting before killing him.

The SS is in deep trouble, we got a system that has gotten soo corrupted that our own politicians cannot even rely on them for their safety, especially if you are in the side of the opposition to the current regime in power.

Now is going to be conspiracy theories on how much involvement the CIA had on all this.

Are we going to have the right answers at the end, I do not think so, especially when we got the president telling us to Trust them and the FBI for the investigation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Why did he not fire before? There was disturbance on ground in front of building. Man (some reports multiple people) yelling at law enforcement because they see what counter-sniper cannot see, that there is sniper crawling up the roof. So counter sniper is watching man on ground through scope.

that's what i've been saying in the other threads, the secret service sniper may not have been in good enough contact with
local law enforcement which i gather were responsible for outer perimeter control. even though the people were waving and yelling at him form 130 to 150yds /450 feet away with all the noise he may not been able to tell.

if the cop that climbed up the ladder, which caused the would be assassin to start firing, then the would be assassin may have been able to get trump. i've readsome reports that he just pointed his weapon at the cop, and one or two saying he fired at him. then when the cop backed down that's when he started firing.

either way i think that when he started firing, that gave the secret service sniper his location, cause you can see him looking through his scope at the glass company's plant that has 8 roofs that would be assassin could have been on, when the firing starts you see him stop looking through his scope look up, then look back through and fire.

it was poor planing on who ever was responsible for security. local law enforcement swat and patrols officers should have been stationed there. and commutations which i think was the real break down point should have been clear to all SS agents and Local LE.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

when i was in the Corps, we had Marines that could put multiple rounds in the head of the target on the KD course 500 yard line all day long.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

when i was in the Corps, we had Marines that could put multiple rounds in the head of the target on the KD course 500 yard line all day long.

there is a reason they are the few and the proud. Not everyone is a marine. Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Not everyone is a marine. Just sayin.

no their not, but that doesn't mean he or other people don't know how to shoot, just sayin

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I did Army basic training in 90’s.

3 pop up targets. Close, middle about same distances as this shot. The long range ~ 300 meter target.

I never missed the middle target that is about the range of these two shots.

Sniper popped up and fired within seconds. His shot was kill shot except Trump snapped head just as shot was fired, saving his life.

Counter sniper focused on ground disturbance acquired sniper on roof in scope and fired in less than one second after snipers first shot.

Both shots were done quickly. Both were kill shots except miracle head snap saved Trump.

edit on 15-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect error modded to missed

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thank you for your service!

My MASH unit in the 80's we would have firing contests to see who could shoot well because we too had to be able shoot an M16 and qualify so someone could save our lives in a firefight. Of course not all of us medics and nurses could ever hit the target, let's be real. However, there were some damn fine shots who were doing the three shot dialing into a quarter only spread on that 25 meter target. We did have those 300 meter targets too as part of qualifying. I suspect that kid was a punk wannabe and not trained well as any Marine.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
20 year old gunman...

A technical "headshot" from 2 football fields away...

Not with a sniper rifle but with an assault rifle...

Something isn't adding up.

The guy was apparently a gun enthusiast in high school and tried out for the school marksmanship team, but was rejected because he wasn’t good enough. Looks to me like this shooting was his attempt to prove to everyone that they were wrong.

But they were right. He chose the wrong weapon, took the wrong shot, and had no plan to get away.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Not everyone is a marine. Just sayin.

no their not, but that doesn't mean he or other people don't know how to shoot, just sayin

I just think this shot, with this kind of rifle, by a kid who doesn't have enough hours on the planet to be trained to fire a 1MOA rifle inside a group close enough for a 230 yard headshot, is asking a lot. I was USAF, we shot once a year. Just enough to make the weapon dirty enough to clean. So my real life experience in the military is limited to say the least. But I do dabble in shooting from time to time, and to me, this was an ambitious plan that almost worked. And please don't mistake my comments for disrespect. As a USAF airman, I have more respect for Marines than any other branch because I understand what they do and how they train.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
the 20yo shooter used a AR15 ?

i thought that rifle's design and ammo 'tumbled' for most destructive effect... am i mistaken ?

was a 'target' rifle used instead....i was RA when M14 was standard issue '65-'68

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada

the 20yo shooter used a AR15 ?

i thought that rifle's design and ammo 'tumbled' for most destructive effect... am i mistaken ?

was a 'target' rifle used instead....i was RA when M14 was standard issue '65-'68

Those are generally an M16 without that Rock and Roll button on it like the 16. Can't lay down a field of suppressive fire in three shot burst without that feature.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
15 seconds between the first and last shot heard. Never should have gotten the first one off.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Unless it was an M4, it was not an assault rifle. The AR type without Automatic fire machine gun capability has been labeled by the media and the leftist in Congress as an "assault rifle" when that style gets you killed in battlefield testing.

Why?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join