It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did This Psychic Just Accurately Predict Trump Assassination Attempt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I pulled this from another post (shoutout to member onestonemonkey) because it is so remarkably accurate and detailed a prediction...that it almost defies belief.

Please go to 8 minutes 44 seconds:

What do you think?
Eerie...No?
edit on CpmSun, 14 Jul 2024 13:00:34 -0500Sunday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jul 18 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed characters from title

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think everybody of sound mind has beeen predicting an assination atempt for a long time.
I read an article a couple of weeks ago saying all the planets in alignment suggest there will possibly be an assination attempt on Trump around July 15, give or take a few days.
I checked out the Bible Code, Remote Viewers and all the fringe sites I could think of; they pretty much echoed the samr thing, middle of July goes hot.

I think I should start checking out August now.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I think everybody of sound mind has beeen predicting an assination atempt for a long time.
I read an article a couple of weeks ago saying all the planets in alignment suggest there will possibly be an assination attempt on Trump around July 15, give or take a few days.
I checked out the Bible Code, Remote Viewers and all the fringe sites I could think of; they pretty much echoed the samr thing, middle of July goes hot.

Please do the research! Post a thread! 👁‍🗨

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

True.
THIS fellow even predicted which of Trumps ears the bullet would hit.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Wow, all the way to the bullet hitting him in the ear. It will be interesting to find out if he has hearing loss from this as described.
He goes on to say Trump will be elected and then the economy collapses next year. All believable.

This video is everything he says:
Link
edit on 14-7-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Please do the research! Post a thread! 👁‍🗨

Nope. I'll do the research, but not creating and monitoring a thread that's sure to attract every Karen on the site, turning it into page after page of in-house arguing.

This gal has been pretty accurate so far.
[www.youtube.com...]

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

It will be interesting to find out if he has hearing loss from this as described.

The percussion comes from the rifle, not the projectile. The most he might have heard was a whizzing sound.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, the bullet seems to have hit the upper part of his ear, not the bottom lobe, but the accuracy of his prediction is still pretty remarkable.

Clif High (dude who uses some weird internet algorithms to make predictions based on language being used) was also predicting something massive for July. I think he said it would happen around the middle of the month and have a global impact on human consciousness. So he was pretty spot on as well.

EDIT: here's a video with the prediction made by Clif, he seemed to be spot on: www.bitchute.com...
edit on 14/7/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I was leaning more from the damage from the bullet. He was to far away from any sound wave hurting his eardrum.
We are told it grazed him, was that outer ear or did it nick the bone too?
The bone helps absorb sound.

Let us see how close this guy gets this prediction.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Weird development...I showed this to my wife and she said a friend told her the guy who made this prediction was in the Rally audience last night.
Said he was wearing the same shirt and was seen shrugging his shoulders after Trump got back up.

Apparently, the guy used to work with some preacher named Copland...and that some in those circles are calling him an angel or a prophet.

edit on CpmSun, 14 Jul 2024 14:13:15 -0500Sunday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If true there is a fine line between prediction and planned.

How to become a suspect 101: openly foreshadow the coming events, attend where event said to take place. Event takes place how you said it would.

Congratulations you are now a prime suspect.

Do you think he for saw him being questioned?
edit on 14-7-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Clif High

I also listened to this guy; all the woo crowd pretty much echoed the same thing, from astrologers to psychics to remote viewers to 'channelers'.

Hightened tennsions from July 12-August 26th spotted by all, with massive rioting possible. Possibility of a major quake in California. (Hey; sonner or later they're going to be right! lol) New war involvement possible/likely in February that may go neuclear.

What interested me is they all seem to be seeing the same thing, when normally their predictions are all over the place and contradict each other.

What I get is they're all seeing danger; something the rest of us see, too-but they put a name to the danger. Time will tell how accurate they are.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Found this article which is not kind to this "prophet"

No, This ‘Prophet’ Did NOT Prophesy the Trump Assassination Attempt

protestia.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I was leaning more from the damage from the bullet. He was to far away from any sound wave hurting his eardrum.
We are told it grazed him, was that outer ear or did it nick the bone too?
The bone helps absorb sound.

Let us see how close this guy gets this prediction.

From some of the close up pics it looks like it went right through the upper part of his ear. I could be wrong, but it sure looks like a hole to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Now I am getting suspicious...When you look online when in the past have so many of these guys been so accurate. There is a big swath of the population who take their favorite astrologer on face value which would be a great way to sway opinion. AI is everywhere on the internet , robo voices subtle... obvious cock ups with spelling and talking. The tech can change an event at the flick of a switch to appear to be something it wasn't. Change the timestamps and claim a prediction. meanwhile people are still dying faster than they should and much sicker than they should be. Nothing is being attempted by the governments but looking the other way.Supply chains are still being disrupted...and to top it all in this farce which in reality is a big protection racket no political entity is talking peace. All the assets are steadily being returned to the Banks as jobs are lost and people default .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Found the youtube video at www.youtube.com... at 11:04 minutes for anyone looking for this, it's dated 14th March 2024. He also predicts Trump winning the presidency, and a economy crash bigger than the great depression will follow.

edit on 14-7-2024 by salty_wagyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: salty_wagyu
Found the youtube video at www.youtube.com... at 11:04 minutes for anyone looking for this, it's dated 14th March 2024. He also predicts Trump winning the presidency, and a economy crash bigger than the great depression will follow.

He also predicted the same crash happening in 2013...later apologized for it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It would be nice to have a little more information on when this guy is supposed to have made this prediction.

That said, probably the most common form of remote viewing is "remembering" something from your future. In other words, there is some event in your future that you will experience that you are able to access in the present. The event usually has some strong emotional content and is something you will either see or otherwise directly experience. When you see or experience that event, it will form a memory in your mind. Somehow, you can sometimes access that memory in the present, so it seems like you are remembering an event that hasn't happened yet. The thing is that that memory is subject to all the same errors and distortions as a memory that occurred in the past. In this case, if you assume that this guy saw the same videos we all saw yesterday, then he would accurately have seen Trump's reaction to the bullet clipping his ear and the fact that he fell to his knees on the floor. However, the part about having had a religious experience when he was down on the floor is this guy's interpretation of what he thought must have happened. It's called analytic overlay, in remote viewing terms. Russell Targ discusses this in some of his writings.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

My GF is a psychic and she said big things were going to happen in July, really big things. Now, I am not one to normally take a lot of notice, but damn, she's been accurate on to many things now for me not to take notice! It seems a lot of people are on the ball here with predictions. We all knew they would try to kill Trump and I expect they'll try again, the dems are batsh!t crazy and they've whipped their useful idiot supporters into a frenzy based on lies, patent lies, that it takes nothing to see.

I'll ask the GF tonight what she sees coming, she's a smart cookie, so we'll see.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Ask her if she sees Biden's demise or total incapacitation before November.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join