It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Comperatore - The Innocent killed for supporting his choice of candidate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
July 18, 2024

Firefighter COREY COMPERATORE was not supposed to be in the front row, says a friend at Comperatore's wake.

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
At the RNC convention tonight, Donald Trump delivered a moving tribute to Corey.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
August 16, 2024

Everyone is Sickened by the Ongoing Biden Administration coverup..

The widow of of slain Trump supporter Corey Comperatore has retained an attorney to get answers and accountability for the major security failures at the Butler, PA rally:

"I know he would want me to get the bottom of it. I want justice for my husband and I am going to get it," says Helen Comperatore.
Interview of Helen w/Grieving Daughters: gettr.com...

Its looking increasingly likely that President Joe Biden ordered the assassination of his political rival, candidate Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Firefighter COREY COMPERATORE was not supposed to be in the front row, says a friend at Comperatore's wake.

That tail is wagging the dog hard. He was not in the front row in front or behind Trump. He was in the 7th or 8th row in the bleachers to the right of Trump.

Making a rough calculation, using the google maps measuring tool, he would have been between 30 to 35 ft behind Trump.

In the video below you can see everyone pointing to the upper half of the bleachers saying someone was hit.

edit on 17-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join