It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Comperatore - The Innocent killed for supporting his choice of candidate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I always thought clearing rooftops and keeping them cleared was step 1.

I dont want to say they are compromised but the question has to be asked by trumps team at this point.

Especially IF the clips out there of people trying to tell police about the shooter are real and from this event, and the leos blew them off.
edit on 20Sun, 14 Jul 2024 13:20:14 -050020140101pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

===================================

I hope at least the tunnels to towers folks come and assist this family.

edit on 21Sun, 14 Jul 2024 13:21:12 -050021120101pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Please Not now Sook. Not now. Take that # somewhere else please.

This man is not a martyr. He is a hero. He died saving his family from someone who cared so little about his own life he took one and almost killed a leading presidential candidate and former POTUS.

The words of our elected Democrats have once again killed someone who believed in something different then they do.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I just fail to understand why this incident is so much worse than the festival, concert, mall, church, dance class and school shooting, where little kids died protecting each other, teachers died protecting students, family members died protecting their children and loved ones.

All we got was, "It's too soon for gun reform", and "We're sending Thoughts and Prayers". Why is this shooting and this victim different?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I just fail to understand why this incident is so much worse than the festival, concert, mall, church, dance class and school shooting, where little kids died protecting each other, teachers died protecting students, family members died protecting their children and loved ones.

All we got was, "It's too soon for gun reform", and "We're sending Thoughts and Prayers". Why is this shooting and this victim different?

it's not. shootings that kill people are all bad. People who kill people are bad. But even the really really really slow kids know right now is NOT the time for the usual gun grab talk. go take a ride on the short bus and ask the kids there. They may be able to help you.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thoughts and prayers.........

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

Thoughts and prayers.........

investigation and hangings is my choice, but you do you.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I feel terrible for this victim and family as I always do.

But should we just quote Trump responding 36 hours after an Iowa school shooting in which a 6 year old child died and others severely wounded? "Have to get over it, we have to move forward"

So, I guess, get over it? I don't think so, but as someone here called him, St Trump and martyr believes these incidents are horrible, but not worth spending any time reflecting or being sad about.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Because he should be the most protected person on the planet. Biden. Bush. Clinton. All of them.

A festival does not have this level of security. A nightclub. Soft Targets.

An innocent man shielded his family and died in what should have been one of the most secure and safest places in America at the time.

I have been to his rallies. Security is insane. Know people and local sheriffs who worked the venues. It is not a soft target.

Because of hatred of a person someone else is dead. That hate was created. It was not always here.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

How can you say the hate is not always here? Grocery stores, schools, movie theaters, etc. Targeting children, a race, sexuality. The hate is always here.

Dude just wanted to be a bit more famous than the rest, or as I said, maybe sacrificed himself so as Alex Jones and Ivan Raikin said, even though assassinating Trump would be terrible it would also be great! They could then assassinate a whole bunch of people from the President on down in retaliation. Maybe the guy thought he was a true "Patriot" and now the "swamp" can be cleaned. No idea. Possible thinking though of a mentally unstable person.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

“I want to send our support and our deepest sympathies to the victims and families touched by the terrible school shooting yesterday in Perry, Iowa,” Trump said during a campaign rally.

“It’s just horrible, so surprising to see it here. But have to get over it, we have to move forward,” he added.

A school shooting is a tragedy. Many times innocent people die. People like Corey Comperatore.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes it is. But as Trump said. Get over it. Move forward.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

so you are in charge now? how about no.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I feel terrible for this victim and family as I always do.

But should we just quote Trump responding 36 hours after an Iowa school shooting in which a 6 year old child died and others severely wounded? "Have to get over it, we have to move forward"

So, I guess, get over it? I don't think so, but as someone here called him, St Trump and martyr believes these incidents are horrible, but not worth spending any time reflecting or being sad about.

If incompetence was why, then the secret service needs to be raked over the coals! They had one job.....Kind of like how the shooting in Texas could be laid at the feet of the school security officer! Ulvade is what im refering to here. It is a tad ironic that the alleged shooters dad was a psychologist. He didn't see any signs? Maybe, just maybe it is time for the left to be silent on this issue! Considering what they have been saying about the failure of the shooter! This is the very thing that will make dehumanizing the left easy peazy. Why have sympathy after those reactions? The miss killed a man, but since he was a Trump supporter that makes it okay in some of their minds!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So this guy is a trump supporter so F him huh, thread leads off with his name and you and snookie are determined to derail it, why?

I dont remember anyone leaning to the right taking a dump on those kids, just saying gun control wont fix the problem we have.

But the left wont support beefing up mental health care, they just support any delusion out there and at best support giving more pills.

We need actual mental health treatment, not just I have a pill for that. Democrats had total control multiple times in my life and never did a thing about what you are saying, you should ponder that much more than what did trump say.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

No, I have posted multiple times that it is awful and terrible and I feel badly for him and his family as I always do.

I would never tell anyone to get over it. However your leader seems to think you should in other instances where children are killed. So as Sookie asked, why is this different for you? Not for me, I always feel awful in these instances.

And a quick search will show you the states with the worst mental health care. The top are southern GOP controlled states.
edit on 14-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

12 minutes before the shooting Bidens team tweeted "Americans want a president, not a dictator".

:

^^^ THAT is why I do not believe Bidens pretty speeches yesterday and today about 'unity'. He doesn't believe it and he doesn't practice it. He is NOT the one to be teaching the nation about 'unity' and how to behave. Biden is part of the problem and it's his rhetoric that helped cause the shooting to happen. Screw Biden.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You assume because I think trump is a better option that the spending mumbling train wreck we have currently, that he is my leader he isnt.

Joe Biden is president he is currently the leader of the nation, and joe biden has been whipping up the rhetoric for years now about the existential threat posed by super maga's and donald trump and the propaganda arm of the dnc has dutifully followed suit since the 2016 election cycle.

Since we have zero real mental health care in this nation, and the MSM and the current administration has done everything they can to whip people into a frenzy against trump and anyone that supports him this instance is on biden as the head of the cirucs.

That is the difference we have a direct line to the president and his flunkies in the dnc for this act, where in other cases it typically leads to a mentally ill Indvidual.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ugh hate lag
edit on 22Sun, 14 Jul 2024 14:22:45 -050022450202pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so you are in charge now? how about no.

Do you have a choice? What else can you do, but "get over it and move forward"?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Joe Biden is president he is currently the leader of the nation, and joe biden has been whipping up the rhetoric for years now about the existential threat posed by super maga's and donald trump and the propaganda arm of the dnc has dutifully followed suit since the 2016 election cycle.

Since we have zero real mental health care in this nation,

While the homeless and crime problems increase in this nation. Kicking bail to the curb. Defund the police. Legalize drugs. And Dems wanting to can Trumps secret service detail….

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join