It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Comperatore - The Innocent killed for supporting his choice of candidate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sick. Some of you are just....sick. I made this thread for an innocent man who died protecting his family.

The response

Get over it. It's ok. You do not have to go an edit your posts. You know what you said and why you said it. Somehow blaming Donald Trump for someone being killed in a f'n Assassination Attempt . The fact people are acting like it is no big deal shows how ugly and desensitized the nation is

Sick. The worst part?

Deep down I know some of you want him dead and that is the sickest thing of all.

edit on 7142024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes it is. But as Trump said. Get over it. Move forward.

so you are in charge now? how about no.

Do you have a choice? What else can you do, but "get over it and move forward"?

How I felt with defund the police.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I support neither Trump, nor Biden— I have enough analytical skills to understand they are both part of corrupt political entities, and have personally engaged in illegal and unethical behavior.

That said, NO one should have been killed intentionally, or accidentally, for their political beliefs.

I am very saddened for those who lost their lives, and their families.

Not ALL people who support a Democrat or Republican are extremist inhuman “things.”
Many people support only a few points in their chosen party’s platform; people can support Trump solely because they believe he would improve the economy or prevent America from being attacked.

People can support Biden solely because they believe in supporting Gay rights, or because they believe that he may increase funding for social welfare programs.

It is a horrible tragedy for the people who have died, but an equal tragedy would be to assume “ALL MAGA PEOPLE HATE GAYS AND PEOPLE OF COLOR,” and “ALL LIBERALS ARE MENTALLY ILL AND WANT TO DESTROY CAPITALISM!”

Sadly, our country has a broken and corrupt party system, and a mass media which is more concerned with ratings and “rage-bait” than attempting to unite the Country.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Trump Derangement Syndrome is not a a syndrome, it is a mass phycosis.

These people are brainwashed and conditioned beyond hope and that is truly the most terrifying thing about this entire situation. To the point of assassinations. Sook is no better then the would be assassin.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

God bless your family Corey. His death won’t be in vein because we’re going to go vote this craziness out of our country.

Right. Vote for martyr Trump and there will be no more innocent victims shot because they went to a dance club, or a festival or a concert or went to work or went to school, and some crazed lone gun with a grudge decided their bad day was going to everyone else's bad day too!

I have to say that’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard come out of your mouth. You should be embarrassed and ashamed for writing that, it’s simply tasteless in context to the situation.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is from his daughter. He threw his wife and child and protected them. A f'n hero.

That was gut wrenching to read, my thoughts are with them. 🥀😔

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

How can you say the hate is not always here? Grocery stores, schools, movie theaters, etc. Targeting children, a race, sexuality. The hate is always here.

Just my observation, I’m positive yours is different. Most of this hate is being fueled by the left. I don’t hear much hate coming from the right but there’s endless nonstop hateful rhetoric coming from the left, they never stop. I put a lot of the blame on them for # like what happened yesterday.

I find the hate for Trump coming from the left childish, disgusting and immoral. If he deserved it, I might feel differently but I honestly don’t feel he deserves all the hate he receives. Some of ya’s need to grow tf up.

It’s one thing to dislike someone but the amount of shear hatred I hear and read about Trump is off the charts. Places like FB, YouTube and Reddit is full of it, even here.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

This is very sad indeed.

How many more family members, school children, concert goers, movie watchers, and others have to be shot before we can remove weapons of war from the hands of people such as this antisocial, incel, would-be assassin.

This kid should never have had access to an AR style rifle or the materials he was using to build bombs.

In a normal society, only the military would have such weapons.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

What’s normal? Is Oct 7th normal? Was the Kent state massacre normal?
edit on 14-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The focus is on everything but the real heart of the matter; the perimeter was NOT secured by any stretch of the imagination. Any roof that could have held a would-be assassin should have been secured; the fact that it wasn't would suggest government involvement.

Many people pointed out the guy climbing the roof with 'long gun' out to security but were all ignopred.

How many people think the 'official' investigations will yield the truth?

This is what I have been saying about a set-up. The secret service is paid for by the FED. The FED knows what Trump will do so they will be in Biden's back pocket, or maybe they are in part Biden's handlers along with Power-Mad Jill? The one interesting thing apart from the secret service NOT securing the area, is that they allowed more than one shot at Trump before they reacted. Looks like an inside job to me...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

The focus is on everything but the real heart of the matter; the perimeter was NOT secured by any stretch of the imagination. Any roof that could have held a would-be assassin should have been secured; the fact that it wasn't would suggest government involvement.

Many people pointed out the guy climbing the roof with 'long gun' out to security but were all ignopred.

This is what I have been saying about a set-up. The secret service is paid for by the FED. The FED knows what Trump will do so they will be in Biden's back pocket, or maybe they are in part Biden's handlers along with Power-Mad Jill? The one interesting thing apart from the secret service NOT securing the area, is that they allowed more than one shot at Trump before they reacted. Looks like an inside job to me...

Cheers - Dave

I don’t think that’s the case. If the gov setup a assassination they wouldn’t have picked a 20 yr old kid that has probably little to no shooting experience besides YouTube, they said he was watching shooting vids. 135 yards is a fairly easy shot with the right gun and in capable hands. If the gov did it, he’d be dead.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is from his daughter. He threw his wife and child and protected them. A f'n hero.

That was gut wrenching to read, my thoughts are with them. 🥀😔

Someone is murdered every 30 minutes in America.

Source: ucr.fbi.gov...

That frequency should be reduced as much as possible, by making the punishment for murder so distasteful, nobody will intentionally commit murder. Especially if the victim is a child.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

I don’t think that’s the case. If the gov setup a assassination they wouldn’t have picked a 20 yr old kid that has probably little to no shooting experience besides YouTube, they said he was watching shooting vids. 135 yards is a fairly easy shot with the right gun and in capable hands. If the gov did it, he’d be dead.

Ever worked for CI or on a psyop? Did you watch all the videos? Why was the SS guy clearing the bleachers behind Trump before shots were fired? Why were all the people, near the shooter on the roof, telling the cops the shooter was there and yet no police reacted? Why wasn't there a helicopter in the air checking all the key firing points? Why did the SS allow a full frontal on Trump before they ushered him away? Why were there multiple shots before the SS reacted? Why were there no partitions erected to block high points from LOS access to the stage?

Lots of questions...

No, getting a patsy shooter allows for a certain level of plausible deniability. Blackrock targets a clown that can shoot, pushes some Biden/DNC indoctrination. Biden/the DNC handler tells patsy he'll be a hero if he takes Trump down, knowing that if the patsy tries to kill Trump, he'll be killed either way. That ties off a loose end and Biden/the DNC wins whichever way it goes. No paper trail back to Biden or the DNC, the Blackrock video is suspicious though, but has been purged. Seen enough "dirty tricks" to know that the SS were compromised, the DHS were compromised and the police were compromised. Also remember the DHS denied additional security just before the event and the SS are paid for by the FED, hmmmmm....

A government shooter would have done it from 2, maybe 3 kms. They would have used a .338 or maybe a .50 BMG (but the 50 is loud!). I did sniper training when I was with CI and military R&D on a .50, so I would consider the 2-3 klicks as being the best option, 2-3 seconds roughly of travel, look for predictability in motion, look at my barometric pressure, windage/direction/speed and of course humidity and calculate the bullet drop. Probably do some test runs at 2 and 3 klicks to get it perfect and go from there. The distance would give a professional contractor adequate time to pack up and get away, and of course to leave evidence pointing at someone else.

We had a similar situation in Canada a few of years ago with the Barry/Honey Sherman assassinations. All done for political gain/motive/agenda and to cover illegal campaign contributions and lies concerning covid. More of these types of events will come. Like I said in another thread, this isn't done yet. I expect someone close to Biden, like Jill, to poison him, then blame it on some Trump supporter and Jill will be given a cushy ambassador job for services rendered. Something like that happened here as well, when does a government minister "die suddenly" with no third party toxicology report and then their wife, a real estate lawyer, gets made minister of health? Yeah....

Old dirty tricks work the best, all y'all are used to them...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

-A Very Damning and Startling Revelation-

--LAW ENFORCEMENT KNEW 30 MINUTES before Trump was wounded and Comperatore was murdered by an assassin's bullet, that the Sniper/Shooter was on the damn roof, right across the street!!!

Source: www.wpxi.com... XRTEBI/

--THE SECRET SERVICE HAD EXCLUDED THAT ROOF FROM THEIR SECURITY BUBBLE!!!

See the Diagram here: theconservativetreehouse.com... raphed-by-law-enforcement-with-picture-forwarded/

Obama-Biden & TopDemocrats are written all over this!

The payback-retribution-justice will be 100 times worse than everything they have failed at since 2016. 😡

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There is now an article with his wife. She does mention the President reached out to her to express his condolences, but she refused the call because her husband was a "devout" Republican. Devout? Anyway, she stated that Trump has still not reached out to the family.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

This is very sad indeed.

How many more family members, school children, concert goers, movie watchers, and others have to be shot before we can remove weapons of war from the hands of people such as this antisocial, incel, would-be assassin.

This kid should never have had access to an AR style rifle or the materials he was using to build bombs.

what characteristics does the AR have that makes it a "weapon of war", other than it looks a lot like an M-16?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Trump is attending his funeral. FFS the media even lies about what people who lost a husband say. Yes, he was a devout Republican. So what?

I have never heard such vile rhetoric from social media platforms to the media as well as again, less than 48 hours after Trump is shot, Biden saying still he is the greatest threat to our democracy.

This man died a hero protecting his family from someone driven to hate. Not by the person he was shooting at.

I wouldn't take a call from Biden either. Good for her.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The whole thing is sickening and sad and both parties need to stop the violence-inducing rhetoric, as well the Secret Service failed to protect everyone that day.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It really is. I understand not liking a platform. An idea. I know there are fringe but the things I am reading make me sick. I cannot believe that less than 48 hours after an assassination attempt Biden once again said he is the biggest threat to our democracy.

Donald Trump is supposed to be dead. The DNC has no idea what to do now.

Then you have this poor woman who held her husbands brain in her hands and people still want to call it a False flar perpetrated by Trump.

Sick.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Everyone should be worried about copycats for both nominees because if ATS is any gauge of political division and anger, then there is more violence on the way.
edit on q00000020731America/Chicago1818America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join