It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I would have never cheered an Obama hit or Biden hit. They are our United States elected officials. That’s the difference between us and you demented horrid people. Keep cheering, we see you.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

(post by TzarChasm removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
holy Sh*t somebody actually took a shot at Trump .

Oh wow wow wow.

+7 more 
link   

link   
ok everyone a couple thing to keep in mind here:
1 Sookiechacha could be right. Until we know more nothing should be off the table. I had already made my case against this thought but still we still have breaking news and need to know more to be certain.

2 from the sounds of the gun is sounds like a small caliber round from a silenced weapon. It also sounds close to where the microphones are placed.

Let's not eat ourselves up on this and dig into whats being reported and whats being presented.

One thing that has been reported is that smoke was being seen from the crow sitting behind and to Trumps left on the stage. Another thing was that after he is shot you can hear a person laugh. I think we might be able to figure out more so lets piece this together like we have in the past.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: hangedman13

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

If you scratch or hit a deer with a bullet, it does not even move till it hears the noise. You're stunt comment is not even rational. He still could have a concussion from the bullet hitting the side of his head. Probably something like a 22 shell. I kept looking behind him to see if that bullet that grazed him hit anyone else in behind him. It probably came from somewhere he was looking at and flew off to the right without hurting anyone in view.

The secret service and police would not be involved in a PR stunt.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Waiting for confirmed facts.

link   

Ban air guns...

link   
Was only a matter of time before this happened ...
Not saying its right , just that i thought it would happen sooner or later
Glad he survived
edit on Sat, 13 Jul 2024 18:09:40 -0500096America/ChicagoSaturday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You see how the left bahaves on here compared to those with moral values?

It pains me to see the left use Joe Biden when he is mentally ill. Even his own wife using him like garbage.

I would be furious if someone shot Joe. The left has spoken and proven that they are morally bankrupt.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's all the left media is saying, "it was staged". Sookie only follows orders.

link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: underpass61
Clearly trolling nobody can possibly be that stupid. Not wasting any time reading a single post of yours from here on out.

Physics! The cap didn't move.
FAKE NEWS!

Do you realize if people deny video/million pictures; and/or celebrate shooting you are going to destroy our nation.

The schism now is bad.

This could tear us apart.

Is that what you want?

I think that's the Trump Campaign wants.

I don't see how my not believing this is real, saying that it smells like a PR stunt, is going to destroy our nation. But I can see how Trump can use it to do just that.

Can somebody tell my why his cap didn't move when a bullet grazed it, since the "wound" is exactly where the cap's edge met his skin.

link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

RSBN live broadcast announced Elon had just donated money to a Trump election superpac.

His money is where his mouth is.

link   
Wow, this deep state wanted him soo dead they target his head, unbelievable, only in Democrat America and third world countries you see this crap happening.

What in the hell have democrats in power done to the nation that they most keep power any way they can to keep the people from finding out

link   

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

SO SECRET SERVICE is complicit and killed an innocent person?

DOESN"T MAKE SENSE

link   
looks like a small caliber .22cal .

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

CNN doing CNN things...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join