It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxed hearts run on sugar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
There’s also the rumor that some of the vaccines in the batches were just saline so that it didn’t kill off everyone and make it obvious.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams1

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams1

Macmillan does say that this effect lasts up till about six months. But it is just one of many numerous effects. The truth will lay in the middle of the extremes as it usually does. The problem with that is on this scale the middle of the extremes are still pretty bad.

What concerns me the most is nobody knows if this affects our genes in any way. A defect in a gene sequence can take up to two generation to manifest, so long after all the players who forced this vaccine are gone 'science' may just discover the C19 vaccine has far worse cinsequences than anything ever done by Josef Mengele.

Shouldn’t the people that took it be concerned about that? They don’t seem to be but you are. Why?

So we shouldn’t be looking out for the rest of humanity just because they are not aware if the possible harm or just don’t believe it?
You said that there are no mistakes, but that is not true. Karmically speaking, those who promote things that cause damage to others pay the price.
edit on 11-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I am a diabetic and took the vaccine, if that was true I would have noticed either an increase of my sugar needs or a decrease in blood sugar levels.

The same would apply to all diabetics that took the vaccine and control their sugar levels.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams1

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams1

Macmillan does say that this effect lasts up till about six months. But it is just one of many numerous effects. The truth will lay in the middle of the extremes as it usually does. The problem with that is on this scale the middle of the extremes are still pretty bad.

What concerns me the most is nobody knows if this affects our genes in any way. A defect in a gene sequence can take up to two generation to manifest, so long after all the players who forced this vaccine are gone 'science' may just discover the C19 vaccine has far worse cinsequences than anything ever done by Josef Mengele.

Shouldn’t the people that took it be concerned about that? They don’t seem to be but you are. Why?

So we shouldn’t be looking out for the rest of humanity just because they are not aware if the possible harm or just don’t believe it?
You said that there are no mistakes, but that is not true. Karmically speaking, those who promote things that cause damage to others pay the price.

Just because there are consequences doesn’t mean it is a mistake. You may say it is a mistake for someone to use heroin yet, what if it eventually leads them to opening up a treatment center that helps tens of thousands? Then you may say it wasn’t. The human condition leads us to labeling things as mistakes because we are merely a grain of sand on an infinite ocean. For that pixel it may look like a mistake due to its position upon the frame but when you zoom out and see the picture?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane
a reply to: nugget1
There’s also the rumor that some of the vaccines in the batches were just saline so that it didn’t kill off everyone and make it obvious.

It's also been proven and admitted that they used different levels of ingredients in the vaccine to find the most effective formula to get information on immune response and adverse advents.
The triple strength chit didn't go ever so well.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

If that is true then all people that got the vaccine would need more sugar than before, right?

I don't see that happen with anyone I know.

Someone needs to explain why the vac only has this and not the Virus too. The issue in both cases was the spike protein that was an undue risk for many not high-risk and were forced to vaccinate, but holy hell the actual virus is much worse being a spike protein factory, so the longer you are sick the more spike protein is pumped into your body. It seems people are suggesting this is all from the vaccine when the virus is the more the likelihood if this is a thing.
edit on x31Thu, 11 Jul 2024 16:33:52 -05002024192America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2024 16:33:52 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Many people act as if there are only two possibilities, vaccinated or not vaccinated, ignoring the fact that some of those may have been infected by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

I think it's likely that the body of someone that caught the virus and was vaccinated after will react in a different way to the body of someone that was vaccinated first and caught the virus after, and both will react in a different way those that never caught the virus and were vaccinated.

Any serious study should include all possibilities and the type of vaccine used, as there are several.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Another thing.

The heart adapts to the body's condition, so when it does not have enough fat acids it uses sugar.

If vaccinated people's hearts are using more sugar, does it mean that they have less fact acids available?

Does the video mention anything about it? I didn't watch the video, as usual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join