It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxed hearts run on sugar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I thought this
was relevant as Dr Macmillin shows some PET scans of what happens to the vaxed and unvaxed hearts it appears that the vaxed hearts litterally reverse their energy supply and run mainly on sugar, where in the natural course of things they will run on free fatty acids as there is more bang for the bucks in fats.Since the heart is a pump requiring twenty four seven energy it might be a relevant question to ask, that if your sugar drops really low and it cant burn free fatty acids will it just stop like any engine which runs out of fuel?
He does some interesting musings on Jakovich and the Russian tennis players that in the normal run of things should be nearing the end of their use by date as they are certainly not getting any younger, but still remain at the top of their game.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am glad I never took the vax but you guys are really not letting the narrative go. We were not 100% right. There are no mass casualties. Everyone I know got it and some had children after and none I know died. You can possibly say there are some related health issues but we can’t say for sure. We were wrong and so were the people that took it wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams1
I am glad I never took the vax but you guys are really not letting the narrative go. We were not 100% right. There are no mass casualties. Everyone I know got it and some had children after and none I know died. You can possibly say there are some related health issues but we can’t say for sure. We were wrong and so were the people that took it wrong.

Cancer also runs on sugar. We have had a really large uptick where I live with people that are quite fit physically from their 40's to 60's getting "Turbo Cancer" after getting the vax and the boosters.

Also an explosion of odd cardiovascular problems.

Probably unrelated.

We won't know the actual numbers for a few more years...

And then they will probably "doctor" the numbers.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams1

Macmillan does say that this effect lasts up till about six months. But it is just one of many numerous effects. The truth will lay in the middle of the extremes as it usually does. The problem with that is on this scale the middle of the extremes are still pretty bad.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Have you forgotten it took over 20 years for 'science' to discover Thalidomide was causing babies to be born without limbs? Or over 40 years to discover Ranitidine causes cancer?

It sems premature to take the stance that the vaccine can't be causing long-term problems. Cancer rates, death rates, heart problem, shorter life expectancy and infant mortality just to name a few and the all-cause death rate is far higher than it was in 2019-even though the vast majority of people were vaccinated. They're not dieing of Covid, either.

I admit to being biased because some of my friends and family have been vaccinated and they're still okay 2 years out, while others are not. They're having a pretty hard time with life-changing health issues with doctors determining it's an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Macmillan does say that this effect lasts up till about six months. But it is just one of many numerous effects. The truth will lay in the middle of the extremes as it usually does. The problem with that is on this scale the middle of the extremes are still pretty bad.

What concerns me the most is nobody knows if this affects our genes in any way. A defect in a gene sequence can take up to two generation to manifest, so long after all the players who forced this vaccine are gone 'science' may just discover the C19 vaccine has far worse cinsequences than anything ever done by Josef Mengele.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

What concerns me the most is nobody knows if this affects our genes in any way. A defect in a gene sequence can take up to two generation to manifest, so long after all the players who forced this vaccine are gone 'science' may just discover the C19 vaccine has far worse cinsequences than anything ever done by Josef Mengele.

Shouldn’t the people that took it be concerned about that? They don’t seem to be but you are. Why?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Cancer also runs on sugar. We have had a really large uptick where I live with people that are quite fit physically from their 40's to 60's getting "Turbo Cancer" after getting the vax and the boosters.

Probably unrelated.

Unfortunately nobody is really studying it to determine if what you are saying is true, if it is why and if the vax has anything to do with it. The best you can do is what is best for you and bless others for their own choices even if they’re mistakes. Because there are no mistakes.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You really have to ask that?

How about loved ones, family and friends, that were forced to take it?

So we shouldn't be concerned about them?

The mother of my grandsons had them get it. For NO GOOD REASON!!!!

So yeah, we should worry about others!

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

You really have to ask that?

How about loved ones, family and friends, that were forced to take it?

So we shouldn't be concerned about them?

So yeah, we should worry about others!

Please dig deeper other than what you think the answer should be. Why do you care and the ones that took it don’t?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

!

Both my nieces got my great nieces and nephews all vaxxed as well, at the time I told them that they should hold off and at least wait awhile but they told me it was non ov my business and they were all just like 3-6 or so

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I think there is a lot of hyperbole in these kind of threads. I do check them out to see if the claims made can be verified in any way. But even if it's total bunk, there is information being presented, and if it's junk, it will show to be just that. I feel we are way too early in all this to discount anything. If there is nothing to it, then we can all laugh and feel better knowing the bad stuff was just paranoia. But as rushed as this all was, as untested as this all was, and as hard as they pushed for everyone to take the shot, I think there is a better chance of their being a problem, than not.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think there is a lot of hyperbole in these kind of threads. I do check them out to see if the claims made can be verified in any way. But even if it's total bunk, there is information being presented, and if it's junk, it will show to be just that. I feel we are way too early in all this to discount anything. If there is nothing to it, then we can all laugh and feel better knowing the bad stuff was just paranoia. But as rushed as this all was, as untested as this all was, and as hard as they pushed for everyone to take the shot, I think there is a better chance of their being a problem, than not.

It has been 3yrs. I will continue to keep an eye on almost everyone around me that took it to see if there are drastic health issues that pop up or I notice mass deaths around me. But some of them are older too so…if they have heart issues in 5 years from now is that from the vax? Who would believe it if it was? Not them…so…who am I trying to prove anything to? I still wouldn’t have taken it but unless there are literally mass deaths that will occur nobody will believe it anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Probably unrelated. We won't know the actual numbers for a few more years...And then they will probably "doctor" the numbers.

It happened to me yesterday. I foolishly took 2 as did my hubby.

He is ok now but his heart stopped on the operating table just before the first cut about a year ago. He was lucky it happened there, he was rushed to a new OR and got a pacemaker, the orthopedic surgery cancelled before it started. No heart disease in his family. He is an active person, both physically and mentally. His heart has doubled it's reliance on his pacemaker in the past year.

Yesterday my heart went turbo rate between 140-160. It came back down in the hospital. I'm now with my hubby's cardiologist and resting at home while keeping close track of my heart rate. My family history is one of very longevity. Mom is in her 90's with no heart issues, none of the family who lived between 90-100 had heart issues. After the COVID shots, she got 3 her health (not heart) went into steep decline. She was super active, on the treadmill everyday, out and about, living independently, then took the vac's.

Not saying these things wouldn't have happened anyway, but......

edit on 7/10/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: formatting

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Shouldn’t the people that took it be concerned about that? They don’t seem to be but you are. Why?

If you were told this could happen would you want to dwell on it.

Denial is powerful.

What could they do about it, nothing, nothing at all if it is true.

Most choose not to live in fear and anxiety, and just push it out of their consciousness as a mental health survival mechanism

The most they can do is not get anymore. I was offered to take another vaccine trial in my area for a disease my grandchild would die from if he gets it due to his health issues. I asked if it was a traditional vaccine or an RNA vaccine, they said RNA and I said no I would not take it. It has come out and I won't take it or any RNA based vaccine in the future. That's the best I can do or anyone could do. Dwelling on it is unproductive and harms mental health. Awareness in the back of the mind is best.

edit on 7/10/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The people I know who were vaccinated are very concerned about long-term unkowns, and I am very concerned about them, too as it affects some of the people I love most in this world.

People who aren't concerned is even more concerning. Why do you not care that humanity may have been dealt a lethal blow that will last for years, if not generattions and TPTB shut down scientific investigations that prove it may be a long-term health threat? Don't you want to know? What are you afraid of?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The people I know who were vaccinated are very concerned about long-term unkowns, and I am very concerned about them, too as it affects some of the people I love most in this world.

People who aren't concerned is even more concerning. Why do you not care that humanity may have been dealt a lethal blow that will last for years, if not generattions and TPTB shut down scientific investigations that prove it may be a long-term health threat? Don't you want to know? What are you afraid of?

I’m not afraid, I didn’t take it. I couldn’t stop others from doing it…they knew my stance. My extreme fears have so far not panned out. Therefore, I will learn what I can from the experience. We were not 100% correct and even if random events start happening that were caused by the vax, only YOU will notice.

And by far the majority of people that took it are not concerned. Some still get boosters (I know 5ppl that recently got them with the flu shot). They’re still alive.

Do what you will but understand why you’re doing it is my advice.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Probably unrelated.

Unfortunately nobody is really studying it to determine if what you are saying is true, if it is why and if the vax has anything to do with it. The best you can do is what is best for you and bless others for their own choices even if they’re mistakes. Because there are no mistakes.

Thinking that there are no mistakes was your first mistake...

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

If that is true then all people that got the vaccine would need more sugar than before, right?

I don't see that happen with anyone I know.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
They probably scoff enough as it is, or more than likely eating sugary foods when noone is watching.

a reply to: ArMaP

top topics

<<   2 >>

join