It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There was a regular commenter in the earlier of these threads who was active duty in the UK military...

...he didn't give much info, just significant 'hints'. ( can't remember his moniker, but would love if he'd come back on and update with his current perspective.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well, this is weirdly coincidental - totally out of the blue - my husband just tested positive for Covid!!

He was fine over weekend - woke up with it this morning, but thought just a cold...Then decided to do a test (just because we still had them from last few years) and it was positive!

So far, it's pretty mild...He has a runny nose, mild cough, and a very slight fever, just over 99 degrees.

We are not mRNA jabbed or boosted, though we did take the Johnson&Johnson shot in Spring 2021. He has had Covid once before, over a year ago.
So, that's the news from our corner of Central Florida

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I meant to reply to your other post, I remember that chap! I'm guessing he got 'locked out' after the ;'incident' last year.
As to your husband, I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine.... not sure about his positive test though

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thanks Jane!! You're right, hubby is on the mend
! Bad news is, despite taking pains to avoid all contact - even to the point of not being in the same room at the same time....he infected me!

And, omg! It's miserable! Awake most of the night with body aches, incl. joint pain, alternating chills and being too hot...can't breath, as sinus's stopped up...

Sorry to whinge a bit - it's just that I rarely get sick and haven't felt anything remotely like this in over 20 years!

Not even going to bother testing for Covid, either I've got it or not, and I'd be doing the same vitamin/supplement protocol regardless.

I would be interested to hear whether any other members have noticed 'something' going around 'out there'.
Cheers
Carol

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ah darn it..... but at least you have immunity to whatever your husband very kindly and generously shared with you.

As to over here.... we keep hearing of a "more deadly version of Mpox" over the last few days. For anyone that doesn't know Mpox (Monkey Pox) is a very close relative and in the same family as Smallpox. They are already talking vaccines FFS!!!
Dare I say..... here we go again?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
New ATS thread;

A paramedics tale

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

My 8 year old came up to me Sunday night and told me he thought he had strep throat. My wife took him to the Dr the next morning and he tested positive for covid and strep and was told he could go back to school Thursday. My wife called her Dr and asked if there's anything she should take since she's been home watching our son and is feeling a little scratchy in the throat. Her Dr told her he'd give her a prescription for the scratchy throat, but covid is going away on its own within 3 days... Hows bout dat.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I was reading a couple of weeks ago that Dr Fauci recently had covid for the 3rd time,even after all his vaccines..
No surpirse there,but today I read this-

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the longtime former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was reportedly hospitalized with West Nile virus in August.
A spokesperson told the Washington Post that Fauci spent six days in the hospital, but he’s now home and expected to make a full recovery.

www.yahoo.com... otect-yourself-144046104.html

Tragic Huh.
Another lab accident was it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join