It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cardiologist Aseem Malhotra says we have a pandemic of vaccine injured

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There is no democracy when big pharma control!

The corruption is big, and I don't know if we ever will trust these institutions again!

Cardiologist Aseem Malhotra says we have a pandemic of vaccine injured, and I agree with him.

This is a brilliant interview with an honest man who is strong enough to admit he was wrong when he got vaccinated.

edit on 8-7-2024 by PrivateAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

I don't know if we ever will trust these institutions again!

Trust is tough to come by these days.
i was undecided till I heard Jimmy Kimmel:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You mean this guy, who published diet books, and blamed the vaccine for his fathers death and not his bad diet and health, and said this at the time...

A celebrated doctor would have "almost certainly survived" if an ambulance was not delayed, his son has claimed.

Prof Kailash Chand OBE, 73, a former leader of the British Medical Association, died after suffering a cardiac arrest in July.

His son Dr Aseem Malhotra said it took more than 30 minutes for an ambulance to arrive, more than four times the NHS's target.
"The ambulance did not turn up for over 30 minutes [and] by the time they did and they [paramedics] attached the cardiac monitor to dad I could see it was a flat line," cardiologist Dr Malhotra said.

But because he got no where with that, he decided to try the vaccine route instead.
He was also told to move on or get fired from numerous jobs here in the UK and ended up in Bahrain? That guy....
edit on 8-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yet another quack spouting bullsh1t for YouTube bucks.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You mean this guy, who published diet books, and blamed the vaccine for his fathers death and not his bad diet and health, and said this at the time...

A celebrated doctor would have "almost certainly survived" if an ambulance was not delayed, his son has claimed.

Prof Kailash Chand OBE, 73, a former leader of the British Medical Association, died after suffering a cardiac arrest in July.

His son Dr Aseem Malhotra said it took more than 30 minutes for an ambulance to arrive, more than four times the NHS's target.
"The ambulance did not turn up for over 30 minutes [and] by the time they did and they [paramedics] attached the cardiac monitor to dad I could see it was a flat line," cardiologist Dr Malhotra said.

But because he got no where with that, he decided to try the vaccine route instead.
He was also told to move on or get fired from numerous jobs here in the UK and ended up in Bahrain? That guy....

The delayed ambulance might explain why his father died, while the vaccine might explain why he had the heart attack in the first place. I see no contradictions here, do you?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
The delayed ambulance might explain why his father died, while the vaccine might explain why he had the heart attack in the first place. I see no contradictions here, do you?

The dude was 73 years old. Do you know what has always been the most common cause of death in men his age?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Well, my friend was 36 when the vaccine gave her fatal heart damage. A 73-year-old would also be susceptible to vaccine injury/death.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Whats wrong with a Cardiologist publishing Diet Books ? A massive amount of what a Cardiologist does is modifying Patients Diet and Nutrition to lower Cholesterol and Blood Pressure .

What is it with this incessant need to attack any Doctor who speaks out about the Vaccine ? Cardiologist are without question the most knowledgeable MD's there are rivaled only by Neurologist .

I guarantee you not a single Cardiologist in America would suggest their Patient get the Vaccine if they have not already gotten it .

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

‘Key to Revolving Door’
FDA Tells Staff Who Leave for Pharma Jobs They Can Work ‘Behind the Scenes’ to Influence Agency - LINK

According to an internal email obtained by The BMJ, the FDA told a departing staffer who had reviewed COVID-19 vaccines while working at the FDA and who later accepted a job at Moderna that he could still work “behind the scenes” to influence agency decision-making.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Only 30 minutes waiting for a ambulance lol , I waited a hour when I had a major heart attack for a ambulance and I am only 1.5 miles from the hospital.

So few people survive a heart attack in the UK ( 5 in a 100 ) that it is low down on the scale of priorities for attending if they are busy .

I have come across news stories of pensioners in their 80s waiting for 8 hours plus for a ambulance with broken hips etc .

That doctor should have known that

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well, my friend was 36 when the vaccine gave her fatal heart damage. A 73-year-old would also be susceptible to vaccine injury/death.

So we can blame vaccines for all heart problems now. Gotcha.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Yet another quack spouting bullsh1t for YouTube bucks.

A very senior cardiologist is a quack? Well that says a lot, but not about him.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So we can blame vaccines for all heart problems now. Gotcha.

It's Safe And Effective

A Systematic REVIEW of Autopsy findings in deaths after covid-19 vaccination - Study

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I feel your pain bud , I lost so many younger healthy friends to this safe and effective vaccine that was anything but safe and effective.

39 and 41 year old brothers dead within 2 months of each other one was super fit ex service , ex neighbour mid 30s found dead in bed and the same day a 15 year old girl dead in her bed locally and 3 to turbo cancer and another with a brain hemorage early 40s .

I will stop there

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I feel your pain bud , I lost so many younger healthy friends to this safe and effective vaccine that was anything but safe and effective.

39 and 41 year old brothers dead within 2 months of each other one was super fit ex service , ex neighbour mid 30s found dead in bed and the same day a 15 year old girl dead in her bed locally and 3 to turbo cancer and another with a brain hemorage early 40s .

I will stop there

Nobody believes you. It's statistically impossible.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I know only that people who never got the experimental jab.

Not one has any regret over their decision.

I also know many who regret getting it.

Don't trust your health to anyone threatening you with a needle.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I will stop there

Nobody believes you. It's statistically impossible.

You are only capable of speaking for yourself, as you should well know.

(post by Euronymous2625 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Many Q's died begging for the vaccine as they took their last breaths, but that's not how vaccines work. They regretted it, but you're right, no one alive now regrets not taking it because the ones who do are dead.

Been talking to the dead lately huh?
And you're right as well actual vaccines work far better.
edit on 8-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join