It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Valid point, and even sober minds can play tricks, but like mentioned in theses vids "multiple sensors are also picking these things up"

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

You bring up a good point…..Drugs for pilots ….could, I suppose cause a pilot to see things….if abused…or as a side effect.

Here’s a study done bout military pilots and drugs…

FATIGUE AND USE OF GO/NOGO PILLS IN F-16 PILOTS SUBJECTED TO EXTRAORDINARILY LONG COMBAT SORTIES

👽☕️🍩🤓

Fatigue alone will make you see things. And hear things for that matter, as anyone with exploding head syndrome knows.

Obviously, flight is fairly new to us, but all services would have been expected to go above and beyond fatigue levels into danger, still do to some extent and consequently it is hardly surprising that militaries were inbued with superstitions and ritualism, and even in antiquity used performance enhancing substances, even if it was only alcohol. Seeing things, having spiritual experiences and visions does seem to be tightly wrapped up in that "lifestyle".

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangawoo2

Valid point, and even sober minds can play tricks, but like mentioned in theses vids "multiple sensors are also picking these things up"

But what "things" are they picking up and on what sensors. That doesn't actually tell us anything. Are they things that can be seen with the naked eye also? Or just on "multiple" other sensors?

I think that there is possibly an assumption, or an attempt to direct our attention towards, the notion that what the multiple sensors are seeing explains what pilots see with their own eyes.

There's a whole massive gap in the conversation that hasn't taken place and we are seemingly expected to just skip over that and go, yay, it's a UAP now. I don't buy it. This isn't diclosure, this is glossing over the truth and changing the subject entirely.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join