It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All diciplines of Woo point to the 15th of July

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just checked the wall calendar, and the 15th falls on a Monday of of course, I feel compelled to offer my divinitation.

Never fails. Every time. Garfield is a Universal Constant.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: chr0naut

It doesn't have the mass this minute to go Nova. It gathers it.

AND Yellow Dwarfs Stars will not produce past Iron Fe in it's physical end as it finally dies.

Yellow Dwarfs are what our sun Sol happens to be called. Did that change?

Yes it's a main sequence M class yellow dwarf and doesn't have sufficient mass/pressure/temperature to achieve neutron capture required to go above Iron.

If the Earth were to go nova, it would have to do so from when it was a white dwarf. A 'living' star has too much dynamic stabilization of forces to go nova.

edit on 2024-07-08T08:36:20-05:0008Mon, 08 Jul 2024 08:36:20 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I quit following Cliff High back when he was building a giant sailboat to survive the mega-tsunami's that were going to "clear the West coast".

He seems to be full of a lot of hype and angst with minimal rationale. Wouldn't get too wound up about what he predicts.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: chr0naut

It doesn't have the mass this minute to go Nova. It gathers it.

AND Yellow Dwarfs Stars will not produce past Iron Fe in it's physical end as it finally dies.

Yellow Dwarfs are what our sun Sol happens to be called. Did that change?

Yes it's a main sequence M class yellow dwarf and doesn't have sufficient mass/pressure/temperature to achieve neutron capture required to go above Iron.

If the Earth were to go nova, it would have to do so from when it was a white dwarf. A 'living' star has too much dynamic stabilization of forces to go nova.

That won't happen as the Earth can't Nova. It can be swallowed by the sun as it dies. The bible does say the Earth dies by fire in the end and will not die by flood waters ever again. The rainbow was our sign from God.

But the main thing I was hoping to get across is our sun takes in material in a periodic cycle that is similar to a 2nd sun being nearby and losing it's mass to Sol. Obviously not the same exact mechanism of Binary's when they Nova, but accretion of material is similar. The Webb telescope data shows changes in the farthest away of our closest stars, the ones we think we might one day travel to, that is a proof that this is moving towards us now. Beetlejuice has been showing signs of major change. Our outer planets are going thru major changes that coincide with us driving UV's in America if you listen to one set of liars too closely, you will hear basically that is their point. They give us crickets on how this could happen without man out their buggering things up and down one side or another..

edit on 8000000453120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: annonentity

Oh, these remote viewers and psychics and Woo people see what they want to see.

I'll do a Fly-By-Night psychic reading for "The Global Geopolitical landscape for July 15th, 2024."

Implementation, Trade, Commerce
Evaluation, Budgeting, Prioritizing
Prudence, contemplation, withdrawing
Grace, Aptitude, Independence.

Seems like Monday. Not really a Black Monday either.

I predict NOTHING HAPPENS. That's a fairly globalist reading. No towers, no even financial-related Temperance.

Not important enough to stand out. Business as usual. That's what random card generator program says.

I'd say that reading points towards:

1. Announcement of the implementation of a digital currency affecting the whole global financial market.
2. People panic, stop spending and consider what's important.
3. Thought about the future and a bankrun for cash while still in use.
4. Those with skills and abilities relax as they know how to survive easier through trade and self reliance, others accept enslavement by the new system like good little sheep.

OR

Something very serious will fall out of the sky onto Mar-a-Largo at just the right time. (boeing/nasa/crazy pilot with stolen plane etc).
edit on 8/7/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: [
Back in 2010 i subscribed to the Time monks article put out by Cliff.... Long before the floodings which have been happening, he predicted it all .Thats when I knew he was on to something. He predicted the Tsunami 9/11 plus a few more things which also showed up with the random number generators on the global consciousness project. To poo poo it without looking at a few of the things which have been subjected to good scientific inquiry is plain stupid. Because somewhere deep in the human consciousness their seems to be a facility which warns us of impending life threatening events. When that Tsunami hit the Asian shoreline the Elephants were long gone. It was the dumb humans that stayed on the beach.

Here is an update for those interested.
edit on pm720247America/Chicago731403124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

We also have an update by Cliff who seems to have changed his mind and not discounted a financial collapse on the 15th , due to another guys future probing financial program which is another one pointing to this date.It seems this is the last one we will hear from Cliff as he is flat out with all kinds of crap.

edit on pm720247America/Chicago731283124 by annonentity because: adding

edit on pm720247America/Chicago731303124 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I have to wonder if election fraud and interference was the more
merciful path the globalists chose for our destruction. Fact is this
country is under attack. So those who keep letting their bets ride
on "Nothing happening", because nothing ever does. Those bets
always lose it all in the end.

Because it will end. Everything ends.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   

He predicted the Tsunami 9/11 plus a few more things which also showed up with the random number generators on the global consciousness project.

So numerology? LoL

You do realise that studies have shown no consistent correlation between numerological predictions and actual outcomes.

And that numerology often relies on confirmation bias, where believers notice occurrences that fit their expectations while ignoring contradictory evidence.

Fact is Numerology is widely regarded as a pseudoscience.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The random number generators in the eggs have nothing to do with numerology. You haven't a clue what I am talking about Have you?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
July 15 ...
Republican National Convention.
Trumps VP gets announced.
Trump may be elected.
But also ... Trump very well may be going to jail.
So the person announced may end up being the next POTUS.
That's pretty big.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You haven't a clue what I am talking about Have you?

Well, that's true where 99% of the threads you choose to post are concerned so........

The random number generators in the eggs have nothing to do with numerology.

As to random number generators in the eggs.

You have to be yoking.

Eggs dont have random number generators annonentity.

Nature can generate random numbers through various physical processes such as radioactive decay, thermal noise and quantum mechanics.

But to my knowledge eggs dont tick the box. LoL
edit on 9-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
15 july was in dire need of collective attention, so a 'spark' was created...

20 july, 5 days later at 4:17 pm it was announced the eagle has landed & ~7 hours later we made a 'leap' by mankind

i estimate i bet the trifecta 'box' 147 a hundred times at various horse races since that time in 1969, when the eagle-landed and i won more often than i lost

15 july 2024 may be a fortune resonance gateway(cornucopia) like the 'moon landing' has been for the past several decades
edit on 9-7-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think they have something planned between the US and Russia, a mutually concocted phony hot cold war that benefits both Putin and our deep state run government. They could suspend the US election citing a crisis that needs experienced hands at the helm, but then you have Biden and Harris and that's THE huge reason to have a changeover and have new leadership. And Trump was the go to guy to maintain peace and put the US in a position of strong bargaining power. So everything points to Trump or a complete turn to tyranny to prevent his winning a third election yet again.
We have a Justice Dept. and State Dept. that needs to be fumigated and sent packing along with Biden. If they try to stop a peaceful transition of power they will have a civil war on their hands and the US military will not side with the deep state but with the people. Forget goldm buy canned food and shotguns.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Cliff did a live one and the data seems to be pointing to a financial crash in China. One of his better amusing interviews watched by over twenty thousand people on Rumble. rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
OK! it is one day to soon!
But the attempted assassination of Trump souns like This!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Cliff said the building of tension peaked at 1.15 am on the sixteenth, according to Canadian preppers comment thread there is a run on guns and ammunition. Lets hope that everyone keeps cool because the suspicion is civil chaos is what a certain element wants.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
OK! it is one day to soon!
But the attempted assassination of Trump souns like This!

Been thinking.
What if this is the catalyst that lead the Woo point ?

like the arrest of people! like Obama & hillary

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

It might be the catalyst which gets our attention. But just about every serious established psychic is warning of a time for restraint. When Trump was pumping his fist he was shouting "fight fight fight" This could be interpreted in a very weird way ...fight who ? ammo sales have taken off.

and another one who called it with his star chart way before the event.
itby]edit on am720247America/Chicago731233124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on am720247America/Chicago731433124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

and yet another they are really in synch on this one....www.youtube.com...

edit on am720247America/Chicago731563124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

21st of July now annonentity.

What happened?

Not much by my guess.

Looks like the disciplines of Woo were full of poo.

I guess those random-number egg generators must have been scrambled after all.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Trump was almost killed on July 13th. I'm not sure, but I feel like if he was killed, there might have been some unrest in a few places. That seems close enough to make this more than just something you can hand waive away, but it didn't happen at noon on the 15th, so there is that.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join