It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All diciplines of Woo point to the 15th of July

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As a point of interest I have never seen all the different incarnations of Woo that is Vedic Astrology...RV...and Cliff High all pointing specifically to the 15th of July as being a close approximate date for a world changing event to happen. Coming as it were from there own independent research culminating at this specific point in time.
Cliff says that the language tension is building for a massive release of tension , which will remain high for years to come. The RV people were given a code to decipher , and the Vedic astrologer says that the alignments are the same as the devastating earthquake for San Fran back in the early nineteenth century. Cliff is usually more specific but can only surmise as to what it isn't. So if something happens it will probably be novel to everyone's] experience as there does not seem to be a comparison to liken it too.

Here is the RV people which seemed to concur....www.bitchute.com...
edit on pm720247America/Chicago731203124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

Here is a Vedic interpretation which discusses the alignments...www.youtube.com...
edit on pm720247America/Chicago731243124 by annonentity because: adding

Plus another few RV 'ers that seem to be predicting some sort of energy event concerning a vapour trail.

edit on pm720247America/Chicago731313124 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
First thing that came to my mind is will it stop the coming election and is it planned to do just that?

Second thing that comes to mind is Putin telling Biden to stay in his own lane after the targeted attacks inside Russia or face the consequences.

Many seers, profhecies, etc see America being virtually destroy and uninhabital. Hopi legend says we're in the fourth world, and it will end by fire. Their leaders put the US on notice several years ago that the path we're on will lead to certain destruction, but it's not too late to change our ways.

Interesting time we live in, with little indication of improvement in the near future.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The Great Earthquake hit San Francisco (CA) in 1906. That would be the early 20th century, not the 19th.

Sometime between now and September of the year we should be able to witness T Coronae Borealis go nova.

A once Ina lifetime event that will be visible worldwide.

Might fit the predictions.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Oh, these remote viewers and psychics and Woo people see what they want to see.

I'll do a Fly-By-Night psychic reading for "The Global Geopolitical landscape for July 15th, 2024."

Implementation, Trade, Commerce
Evaluation, Budgeting, Prioritizing
Prudence, contemplation, withdrawing
Grace, Aptitude, Independence.

Seems like Monday. Not really a Black Monday either.

I predict NOTHING HAPPENS. That's a fairly globalist reading. No towers, no even financial-related Temperance.

Not important enough to stand out. Business as usual. That's what random card generator program says.

edit on 8-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

And when the 15th of July comes and goes without incident what then?

Another date?

Next week?

Next year?

Bulls@it.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

The Great Earthquake hit San Francisco (CA) in 1906. That would be the early 20th century, not the 19th.

Sometime between now and September of the year we should be able to witness T Coronae Borealis go nova.

T Coronae Borealis goes off every 80 years or so. Last time, in 1946, it was magnitude 3.0 or thereabouts. There are about 120 stars in the sky brighter than that.

The star is too dim to be seen at the moment, but it is suggested that it will most likely become visible to the naked eye for a few days, at a brightness similar to the North star.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Nice! I like it better when the TEOTWAWKI events are only days away. Waiting around for years, as with Y2K and 2012, is a drag.

edit on CDT8am2024-07-08T06:09:31-05:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And when the 15th of July comes and goes without incident what then?

Another date?

Next week?

Next year?

Bulls@it.

2nd!

I don't need the cards to tell me. Andy doesn't either apparently.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wow I am starting really think you are AI..

originally posted by: chr0naut

T Coronae Borealis goes off every 80 years or so. Last time, in 1946, it was magnitude 3.0 or thereabouts. There are about 120 stars in the sky brighter than that.

The star is too dim to be seen at the moment, but it is suggested that it will most likely become visible to the naked eye for a few days, at a brightness similar to the North star.

ETA

I do consider that very smart Chrono...

Heck, I don't keep up with that one, but I have been following the papers on the Nova events now that it has been concluded a non binary can have a Nova. Super Nova probably require a second star nearby losing materiel. Our sun is a non binary star that has had periodic Nova events and this is a plausible theory after the Webb telescope starting producing data from the spectral readings. It matches 6,000 year events in geomagnetic history to corroborate the theory the Nova is due to accretion of energetic matter from the cosmic matter we pass thru as a Solar System as we spin thru the Zodiac starting point of our night time stars to each event.

edit on 8000000583120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Doesn't what Justoneman?

My bet is the 15th will come and go just like any other day, and that will be about it.

The fact is people make these sorts of claims constantly and they never come to fruition.

And it is not like they will fess up or take responsibility when the claims they make never come to pass.

Its clown shoes really.

edit on 8-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Doesn't what Justoneman?

My bet is the 15th will come and go just like any other day, and that will be about it.

The fact is people make these sorts of claims constantly and they never come to fruition.

And it is not like they will fess up or take responsibility when the claims they make never come to pass.

Its clown shoes really.

You don't need super natural cards to tell you what your gut is telling you is apparent.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Oh come on now. How could you think?

And speaking of predictions, you know, I bought a wall calendar a few years ago (back before everything was online), and the calendar only went up to the end of that year!!!

I was all anticipation for the end of the world, but when the world didn't end on the 31st of December, I lost all my faith in the predictive power of calendars and almanacs. They are obviously BS.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Doesn't what Justoneman?

Its clown shoes really.

You don't need super natural cards to tell you what your gut is telling you is apparent.

What, that you shouldn't have drunk the milk that was days past its 'use-by' date?

edit on 2024-07-08T08:07:56-05:0008Mon, 08 Jul 2024 08:07:56 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Apparently the psychological phenomenon know as the "Barnum effect" explains why people find tarot readings so compelling.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cards that predict the future are like people who can predict next week's lotto numbers, imaginary.

My gut tells me the premise of this thread is simply wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Oh come on now. How could you think?

And speaking of predictions, you know, I bought a wall calendar a few years ago (back before everything was online), and the calendar only went up to the end of that year!!!

I was all anticipation for the end of the world, but when the world didn't end on the 31st of December, I lost all my faith in the predictive power of calendars and almanacs. They are obviously BS.

Yep, your are right.

Now, go cut this out in Snippet and save it. LOL

I don't agree much ..... I do now.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am on that page too. I don't want to offend those who do love to try that.

My concern is who is the entity she channels with those cards. I think that is the theory behind this?

I avoid things like because I have a gut feeling you are right. I don't want to shame anyone doing it since I don't have much 1st hand knowledge.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Trying is one thing.

Believing in such.

Rather a different kettle of fish.

Each to their own all the same.

But "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

edit on 8-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

ETA

I do consider that very smart Chrono...

Heck, I don't keep up with that one, but I have been following the papers on the Nova events now that it has been concluded a non binary can have a Nova. Super Nova probably require a second star nearby losing materiel. Our sun is a non binary star that has had periodic Nova events and this is a plausible theory after the Webb telescope starting producing data from the spectral readings. It matches 6,000 year events in geomagnetic history to corroborate the theory the Nova is due to accretion of energetic matter from the cosmic matter we pass thru as a Solar System as we spin thru the Zodiac starting point of our night time stars to each event.

Stars are a balance of forces, the gravitational collapse of the energised gas, and the outward explosive pressure of thermonuclear reactions at the pressures closer to the core.

As the amounts of fuel are consumed via nucleosynthesis, the outward pressure holding that gas away from the core is reduced, and the fused together atoms are transmuted into heavier elements. This causes a collapse, raising the pressures closer to the core, which ramps up the local heat.

If there is sufficient mass in the original star, this collapse will be fast and compression combined with the shock wave of collapsing matter will generate a lot of heat. If there is sufficient heat and pressure (i.e. if the star started out big enough), nucleosynthesis of heavier elements then ignites rapidly and this ignition of extra energy can blast off some of the lighter outer layers of gas around the star - i.e. it goes nova or supernova.

Our sun is a second or third generation star, made up of the heavier elements scattered by earlier more massive stars going supernova and from big bang remnants. I don't think our Sun has the mass to go nova, it would need to be about 10 times heavier.

Even if our Sun went micronova (generally 1,000th of the power of a nova, and it can't because there is insufficient mass to do so), it would strip the Earth of most of its atmosphere and sterilize it of life. So, I don't think our Sun has gone nova in the past, nor does it do so periodically.

When our Sun dies, in about 5 billion years, it will have insufficient core mass to collapse rapidly, and so thermonuclear pressure will cause it to slowly expand and get colder, turning into a red giant that will one day even encompass and consume Mercury, Venus and the Earth.

The next stage for our Sun after the Red Giant one, will be that it will begin to become fluffy and loose its outer layers on its outer extents. As the fuel gets further and further apart, nuclear reaction stops and the star left overs begin to cool and collapse again.

The left over matter will collapse slowly back again over billions of years to briefly heat to become a white dwarf, which will then cool again, because it doesn't have any more nuclear fuel. Even as a white dwarf, it won't be very bright and it will cool and turn black.

edit on 2024-07-08T08:16:20-05:0008Mon, 08 Jul 2024 08:16:20 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It doesn't have the mass this minute to go Nova. It gathers it.

AND Yellow Dwarfs Stars will not produce past Iron Fe in it's physical end as it finally dies.

Yellow Dwarfs are what our sun Sol happens to be called. Did that change?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join