It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new kind of attack: time attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: joy36k

All four of this person's posts seem to be poorly constructed, like AI in a foreign language translated to English.

Also further posts by the person to their own threads. My assessment: gobbldeegook

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Who won the 2024 US election?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Hmm.... Does He know Who really Won the 2020 Election ? That would be Interesting in a Future retrospect......

archive.org...

edit on 7-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Stuff that, I want the next Euro millions winning numbers!

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sorry, he already DM'd that to me tomorrow

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: joy36k

because the system say that to enter in this reality i have to wait 3 years more or less

What system?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The OP is an actual code. I just don't know who is supposed to receive it. Clues may be in prior post history. Just on the post alone, eight lines with designations. Right column may represent assets, individuals or groups. Middle column perhaps internal or even compartmentalized operations/responsibilities , and Left the umbrella agency or operation? Something special about EVO and pro C.

It was edited more than once and the pro was not capitalized as the others. Clearly there was intent for uniformity here, so why miss the capital letter?

There is something here. The guys who need to see it know what I mean. Check it out.
edit on 7-9-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Therealbeverage

LOL!! Exactly! Same exact thing I asked myself! I kept telling myself I somehow must be reading it wrong, or missing a critical word...or something! Thinking...I really should have passed on that last rum & coke last night.

Then on the 3rd or 4th time through I'm like..."Nope! This is just complete koo-koo-talk, just a random assembly of words"

I was actually relieved!!! I hadn't had a stroke after all!!

Uh but this thread keeps going so maybe I was right about some new form of talking...god I hope not!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join