It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new kind of attack: time attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Some one normal would say we are in 2024...someone else mybe in another time
I'm a time surfer not Titor
I'm a time surfer to find the good reality for me
I'm also very skeptic on what the system say after a time travel
At start i said how many equinox since now? Answer 3000
So with a math i understood to be in 10,14 or 15 thousand but i don't believe to this because the system say that to enter in this reality i have to wait 3 years more or less
But now i discovered around me different wifi networks from 2194
Another strange clue is that in the past in the range of 26 miles there was another hour...from one to half hour less or more
Better not say the diffence between other countries
so this in a new type of attack from unknown terrorists...
The final proof is this:
Intel EVO 2024

Intel Pro 2026

Intel Pro A 2028

Intel Pro B 2030

Intel pro C 2040

Intel Pro D 2060

Intel Pro G 2090

Intel Pro Z 2102
edit on 6-7-2024 by joy36k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well I must say you post some compelling proofs Joy.

Why is it two decades between pro c and pro d?

I don’t wanna wait 20 years for a processor upgrade 😳

a reply to: joy36k

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I think that you need to notify the proper authorities.
Something needs to be done about this situation before the clock runs out.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
How come it's taken you since Febuary to reveal yourself to be a 'time traveler'?

I would have also thought someone from the future would have a better translator or know how to use Google translator or know the plans for future Playstations or the outcome of the War in Ukraine?

So wifi has the ability to travel here from the future and Intel have changed their well know road map...

SEAN HOLLISTER
Intel 10A is coming 2027, Intel 14A in 2026.I showed you Intel’s new public roadmap last Wednesday — when it confirmed Intel 14A was coming by 2027. But it turns out the company quietly announced Intel 10A as well. It’ll start production in 2027, after 14A begins production in 2026. That’s different than consumer availability, of course.
Intel told Tom’s Hardware that each new node it makes should normally offer a 14 to 15 percent power/performance improvement.

Try again

edit on 6-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I feel sorry for time travlers!
They dont realise when they Jump.
they make a new time line or re'write the time line.

so you get a Mandela effect.
or a new time line.

they should take time to record the future.
and check it when they get back to what they think is thier time.

Stop messing with time!

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

DUDE!!...I've read your OP three times now, and I still have exactly zero idea of WTF you are talking about!!

Not even a single 'sentence' makes sense to me.

(Note - I read the OP backwards and it made more sense than forwards)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

DUDE!!...I've read your OP three times now, and I still have exactly zero idea of WTF you are talking about!!

THIS^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I read it twice before I decided it was word salad. Probably from someone with either diagnosed or diagnosed Schizophrenia. My only fear when I read that is should I be understanding this, am I just hungover, is this a new way of conversing? Then I realize it's not me!

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

LOL!! Exactly! Same exact thing I asked myself! I kept telling myself I somehow must be reading it wrong, or missing a critical word...or something! Thinking...I really should have passed on that last rum & coke last night.

Then on the 3rd or 4th time through I'm like..."Nope! This is just complete koo-koo-talk, just a random assembly of words"

I was actually relieved!!! I hadn't had a stroke after all!!

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Nope. Don't understand a word of that?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

How do you time surf? I want to learn. Are you Mad Man Marcum?!

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think that what he is saying is that he has traveled back in time but he is also partly still in the future ?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: joy36k
Some one normal would say we are in 2024...someone else mybe in another time
I'm a time surfer not Titor
I'm a time surfer to find the good reality for me

Yes , I am Aware of them . Time Bandits , the Scourge of Temporal Travelers . They Steal from you Coming and Going . I would suggest you procure a Neural Neuturalizer by Traveling to the Tantalus Penal Colony on Tantalus V in the Year 2266 AD and get one for Personal Protection ........

edit on 6-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/7/2024 by yeahright because: Entire OP quoted- edited by Staff

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

How do you time surf? I want to learn. Are you Mad Man Marcum?!

Best not to play with crap AI models Shoshanna , This looks like a early Microsoft one from 2003 -2012 that was running about online .

Much like politicians, don't vote for them it only encourages them

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ever since I stopped replacing the batteries in my watches, I stopped having continuity errors with the Timeline.

It's very peaceful now.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

...........Timeless

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Rock on.

I know my comment sounds like I'm being facetious, but I'm actually being very sincere about it.

Right now the only concept we have of "time" is governed by an archaic 1980's clock radio that's been behaving itself recently. We recently had to flee the city because of rent increases and for the first six months out here in the Nowhere, the breaker kept blipping and the power would go out and we'd wake up confused as all get out as to what time it was and even so far as to what day of the week it was.

Recently things have normalized, and we've discovered as long as we keep marking off the calendar on a regular basis and ignore the Infernal Time Machines things are much more relaxed, congruent and stable in our Little Isolated Reality.

The less attention we give certain things, the more peace we find and the Psychosis of the Modern World seems oh so far away.

edit on 7/6/24 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling, grammar, the usual suspects. perfection is an endless pursuit damn it.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Yes . I have been Experiencing the Time here on Earth since Thursday , July 12th , 1956 , at 6:33 PM EST . It seems to have Sped up Around June 4th , 1984 from my Recollection . I Wonder if those Mad Scientists in Montauk Long Island have Anything to Do with that ? Temporal Displacement or Something ? Today's World seems like I have been Transported to an Alternate Universe . It just don't FEEL Right to me.......

edit on 6-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I hear ya. I've been observing and trying to compute this Construct since 1974, and boy has it been full of WEIRD and WONDERFUL and DOWNRIGHT BIZZARE and sometimes absolutely HORRIFYING revelations!

In my old apartment things would get really weird from time to time and I'd freqently go for walks in the middle of the night accessing the situation and one night I was convinced that CERN was using the roads and cars in our small town as part of their collider experiments and the locals were being tested on like sentient particles of a sort for collision physics testing.

It was really weird to experience, but the running thematic storytelling was saying something about the locals being akin to Hydrogen particles and for some reason the more of us on foot congregated at the same time in early hours at the same gas station at one particular intersection made the likelihood of some weird, inexplicable event going down more likely.

We have a lot of bizzare accidents here locally, some of the folks here are definitely Free Radicals and no tourist is safe.

It's a very bizzare community.
edit on 7/6/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join