It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Archbishop Vigano is an example of a Saint who walks the earth IMHO.

The fact that Bergoglio actually excommunicated him tells me Vigano speaks the truth.

But he was excommunicated because he was not speaking the truth and was trying to divide the church with false allegations?

Does that now make him a Protest ant
asking for a friend

Not really. Protestant faiths all owe their origins to the 95 theses posted by Martin Luther. They are based upon doctrinal differences.

The alleged schism caused by Viganò was a division within the Roman Catholic Church, and was not based upon theological dissent, but was based upon alleged misconduct and corruption by existing RC church officials, including the Pope.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Archbishop Vigano is an example of a Saint who walks the earth IMHO.

The fact that Bergoglio actually excommunicated him tells me Vigano speaks the truth.

But he was excommunicated because he was not speaking the truth and was trying to divide the church with false allegations?

This is the Catholic Church we are talking about ....

and False according to whom ?

Well, I suppose, in the eyes of the prosecution, God and the Roman Catholic Church...

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chr0naut

" Why is it that everyone who actually does anything for humanity in general is portrayed as 'evil'"

That All Depends on " What " they do . Self Interest is Usually the Most Common Motivation .

For Instance...

Oooh, a sparkly silly costume, how evil.

But it is most likely a picture of New York Real Estate agent Michael Madie who wore a headdress similar it at the Burning Man Festival in 2015.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2 I would listen to Janet Ossebaard on my 3 mile walk to work.
Her voice gave me comfort for what she told, alarmed me. I was introduced to her by a Mr. Truthbomb ( originally, now Mr. Truthbomb2).

How could I believe what she investigated? Simple. She did not die from ailments in old age.
edit on 7-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

" Why is it that everyone who actually does anything for humanity in general is portrayed as 'evil'"

That All Depends on " What " they do . Self Interest is Usually the Most Common Motivation .

For Instance...

But it is most likely a picture of New York Real Estate agent Michael Madie who wore a headdress similar it at the Burning Man Festival in 2015.

That Picture of Obama is from 2008 , and he Is a Satanist .

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See.

Never met someone so self unawares.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

For Instance...

That Picture of Obama is from 2008 , and he Is a Satanist .

So, satanists dress like that?

Also, post some sort of proof that it is from 2008. Perhaps link the original photo, so we can look at its metadata.

Also, why are these types of photo so blurred? Surely cameras have been way better than that for a century or more?

Here's the headdress's creators website (on the DeviantArt site, it appears her original web domain has lapsed and someone else is now using it), where if you look into the details, the picture was added to her site in 2014: Miss G designs - Gallery

edit on 2024-07-07T20:19:01-05:0008Sun, 07 Jul 2024 20:19:01 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See.

Never met someone so self unawares.

Any impression that we have met, is entirely in your head.

Also, do you have anything to actually add to the discussion?

Looking into your posting history, it doesn't look like you post much content with links with details supportive of your opinions.

ATS isn't 'You/X/Twit/Face' where you can blather on about nothing or 'flame' everything without reason or purpose. Your opinion is only valid here if there is something concrete behind it. At least, that's the way I hope for ATS to be - substantial.

And online debate requires dissenting views.

edit on 2024-07-07T20:17:12-05:0008Sun, 07 Jul 2024 20:17:12 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

" So, satanists dress like that? "

I'm Assumimg you Know that . Ritual is Important to them .

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

edit on 7-7-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: Not worthy of an off topic response.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

There are none so blind that see only what they want to see.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

There are none so blind that see only what they want to see.

That is for all.

Move on with vigor.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

So, satanists dress like that?

Satanists always wear fancy dress because Halloween is their Christmas.

Stands to reason. If you're standing behind the Wall of Nonsense.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How did I ever miss THAT picture?

Was he part of the "Queen of the Desert Luciferian Dragqueen Coven?"

I didn't know satan was such a Barry Manilow priss.

It is Snopes discredited, If that matters, probably not.

Are there really illuminati rituals where they dress like that? That's too funny if there are.

"You can have unlimited power, worldly control, but first you gotta cover yourself in sequins and wear a velvet cape. You also need a really feminine head dress."

edit on 8-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

" So, satanists dress like that? "

I'm Assumimg you Know that . Ritual is Important to them .

I wouldn't really know what satanists wear. Don't really care. In the movies, they are portrayed as wearing a lot of black with awkwardly pointy pieces of jewellery.

But I suspect that they are just mainly sad lonely goth outcasts.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It's a great framework start for those in the dark to global players, but i think deeper history than men from the last 100 years is needed. I think if the nobles were long the untouchables, did they preserve the power and change face? They could of lost power yeah! But on the safe side keep your scope open.

If an old group had great power, its possible they still do, as they prevent others winning.

---------------------------
"Who is David Sorensen and what is his Stop World Control organization all about?" :

www.quora.com...

The answer by Theodore Fracker is a gentle and humble insight. It seems David Sorensen is religious, i have seen religion in committee of 300 by john coleman i think, with him regarding god, can't quite remember, one i remember is an occult conspiracy book that talks on ancient history and he regarded God.
And conspirators can be religious obviously! But i worry religion is just an old control system. God telling Moses to send a plague on innocent Eygptions, who not all believed in slavery, surely? To their deaths... kill their first born sons? Some could be 3 years old? It seems a bit dark.

I feel its a swap poison for poison thing. And the cabal would slip that in happily into conspiracies as an emergency catch net.

Again, I regard this website's words. But looking deeper should be the next step. His topics and words are refreshing with some new nuances of the cabal subject for me.

I do think the nobility needs looking at. Their wealth is not fully known. They get friendly with the super rich... The Roman empire died only in 1806! Not many know that. ASML the only 13nm< chip making firm in the world, the founder has links to Dutch nobility. Same with AOL (Prussian nobility)! I think it needs looking at, its possible nobles used their wealth to forge an illusion of freedom with "capitalism" and "democracy".

I also wonder if money is a distraction. What if the cabal can control through fooling us into karmic debt (or rituals) and thus have us running into their rigged havens and have done this for thousands of years.
Creating the "bad guys who wield great power by money and social contacts" as a distraction to their true power for thousands of years. They create bad men. Bad emperors, bad prime ministers. Then the commoners have a bone to chew on, the media will serve the bone. Conspirators get Soros, the lefties get Putin, the right get Hillary Clinton etc.

If you have full control and you want it kept that way, you throw a loose end our way, all day, everyday...

edit on 8-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: link edit on 2nd link

edit on 8-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (or rituals)

edit on 8-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: more sentenves

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join