It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
'There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See.
(John Heywood) 1546

Derived from Jeremiah 5:21 ('Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not').

If his ex-communication has already been covered here that is well and good for this post is not about his ex-communication but rather the reasons behind his fall from Papal Grace. His recognition of the globalist conspiracy that involves not only his church but also global political leaders and individuals as well to bring about their idea of a "New World Order". A conspiracy so vast that its successful completion is unfathomable to the common individual.

Many here, including myself have touched on, or eluded to this global, or more precisely, globalist conspiracy in the past but seem to have not awakened the masses here to its reality and eventual impact on humanity if it is allowed to succeed. It may in fact already be too late to stop them now.

I was led to this video by an article posted on The Gateway Pundit that I will not post here, (just the link to the video if you are interested), "ARCHBISHOP CARLO MARIA VIGANO GIVES THE WORLD A WARNING ,MUST LISTEN" youtu.be... where the end of this video led me to a site that began my journey down this proverbial rabbit hole. A rabbit hole so deep I have only just begun to explore in depth. That link is Stop World Control

This website informs humanity about the agenda for world domination.

It includes a plethora of information and many documentary videos produced by Janet Ossebaard. "The Voice Behind The Fall of the Cabal" She disappeared shortly after these documentaries were produced and supposedly committed suicide 3 weeks after her disappearance, even though she proclaimed that she was not suicidal. Link

Globalist organizations are systematically removing all the rights, freedoms and private property of humanity, as part of UN Agenda 2030. This agenda submits mankind to a tyranny of the likes which this world has never seen before. It includes the destruction of your health through ongoing mandates for experimental injections, extreme censorship and eradication of free speech, removal of private ownership, total control of your finances, limiting your movement, and even 24/7 monitoring of your thoughts and feelings.

Topics covered at this site and people involved include the Bill and Hilary Clinton Foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the WHO, the WEF, the UN, and more. As I said, the rabbit hole is deep and dark.

Children must have sexual partners,
say the WHO and UN

The World Health Organization and United Nations are instructing primary schools worldwide to make sure that every child has a sexual partner, regardless of age. The goal of the WHO and UN is that children should begin with sex as soon as possible. This shocking report re0veals this official agenda for the normalization of pedophilia.

Dark Secrets of the United Nations
A top executive director of the United Nations reveals the true nature and intent of the UN: it is controlled by criminal oligarchs who use it to establish world domination and enslave humanity to their tyrannical control. A must see film!

One World Government Based in Israel
This film exposes something so nefarious, so evil, so mind-blowing that many will find it hard to believe. Yet it is true. The shocking secrets unveiled by this incredible documentary will shine a blazing light on the criminal entities who are hiding behind both the state of Israel and Hamas.

The End of Humanity, as Planned by the Global Leaders
World leaders publicly state that they want to end humanity, and enter a new era of neo-humanity, where most people will be replaced by humanoid robots. Everyone will be forced to become a cyborg: a symbiosis between man and machine, hooked up to the cloud, from where AI will monitor all your thoughts, feelings and actions.

The Agenda for World Domination of the World Economic Forum
The World Economic Forum claims to 'improve the state of the world' but in reality attempts to establish world domination, where all of mankind will become submitted to the rule of unelected financial entities.

Vaccines are Used
to Reduce the World Population
Overwhelming scientific data shows how vaccines are used to dramatically reduce the world population, and enforce totalitarian control systems on the surviving members of humanity. Hundreds of millions have died or were severely crippled by the covid vaccines alone. Billions could lose their life in the coming years.

Proof that Pandemics
are Planned with a Purpose
Millions of scientists, physicians, nurses, journalists, lawyers, politicians, law enforcement officers, and conscious citizens around the world are revealing undeniable proof that the recent pandemics are no natural events, but rather large scale criminal operations with a dark agenda. See the facts for yourself...
WATCH THIS FILM

How Climate Change is used to Remove your Freedom
Thousands of scientists are warning the world that climate change is a dangrous hoax, designed to be the excuse for submitting the human race to unprecedented tyranny and remove everyones rights, freedoms and even private possessions.
WATCH THESE DOCUMENTARIES

The News Controls
Your Beliefs and Behavior
World famous journalists reveal how the news is used by billionaires, governments and intelligence agencies to control the beliefs and behavior of the public. The news is pure propaganda to manipulate you to obey their every command. Make sure to watch this revealing documentary.

YOU COME HERE FOR CONSPIRACY THEORY. WELL HERE IT IS. THE DEEPEST DARKEST CONSPIRACY THAT HAS EVER EXISTED IN THE ENTIRETY OF HUMANITY.

Go down this rabbit hole if you dare to see reality, BUT,

"There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See".

Stop World Control. com

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I can't get the link to load.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

...And All those Roads Lead to Satanism as the Ultimate Power they Think they Weld , but Forget for What Price........

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Why is it that everyone who actually does anything for humanity in general is portrayed as 'evil', and yet kooks who do nothing but self-promote are supposedly good?

New conspiracy theories build on old conspiracy theories, and the process will continue unabated while ever people accept open-ended questions and baseless opinions as if they are facts.

This website just cobbles together other older conspiracy theories, some of which are actually contradictory to each other, and contradictory to widely available evidence, but are presented in such volume that they all seem to be pushing the same point. Perfect for those who want to believe, but pointless for people who want to determine what is really happening in the world and lend their voice towards change and improvement.

There are none so blinded as those whose gaze is always directed at the wall of nonsense.

edit on 2024-07-05T17:57:09-05:0005Fri, 05 Jul 2024 17:57:09 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I didn't have any problem with them.
Janet Ossebaard Died: The Voice Behind The Fall of the Cabal
Link

Do You Want To Lose Everything?
Globalist organizations are systematically removing all the rights, freedoms and private property of humanity, as part of UN Agenda 2030. This agenda submits mankind to a tyranny of the likes which this world has never seen before. It includes the destruction of your health through ongoing mandates for experimental injections, extreme censorship and eradication of free speech, removal of private ownership, total control of your finances, limiting your movement, and even 24/7 monitoring of your thoughts and feelings.
Stop World Control
edit on 5-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No comment!

"There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See".

('Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not').

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This theory is a well established one, with a firm basis in historical fact. Off the top of my head, books where one can read more are: None Dare Call It Conspiracy(an older work, can't remember author's name), Global Tyranny...Step By Step, by William F. Jasper, The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy, Rule By Secrecy, and Rise Of The Fourth Reich, by the late Jim Marrs.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

originally posted by: nugget1

I didn't have any problem with them.
Janet Ossebaard Died: The Voice Behind The Fall of the Cabal
Link

Do You Want To Lose Everything?
Stop World Control

The United Nations has framed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, to which all member nations (except the USA) are expected to adhere to, and most have already ratified to being the overarching directives in local law.

This is the actual 2030 agenda:

The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

Please quote from this document where human rights are intended to be abused or negated. It should be easy, because the document is divided under headings of 17 specific goals with 169 specific targets.

edit on 2024-07-05T18:09:38-05:0006Fri, 05 Jul 2024 18:09:38 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Archbishop Vigano is an example of a Saint who walks the earth IMHO.

The fact that Bergoglio actually excommunicated him tells me Vigano speaks the truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The United Nations has framed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, to which all member nations (except the USA) are expected to adhere to, and most have already ratified to being the overarching directives in local law.

[url=https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents

Two of the five permanent members of the UN security council
have horrid human rights records, China and Russia.

China is the worse offender.

web.archive.org...://www.gtinitiative.org/documents/PDFFINALS/3Politics.pdf
books.google.com...

Slapping a "UN approved" label on something means exactly NOTHING.

Can't see the forest for the trees?
Get off the scripted talking points.

edit on 5-7-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Archbishop Vigano is an example of a Saint who walks the earth IMHO.

The fact that Bergoglio actually excommunicated him tells me Vigano speaks the truth.

But he was excommunicated because he was not speaking the truth and was trying to divide the church with false allegations?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Woodrow Wilson

www.azquotes.com...

“The high office of the president has been used to foment a plot to destroy America’s freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizens of this plight.”
– John F. Kennedy November 12, 1963.

Date of Kennedy Assassination : NOV. 22, 1963

infiniteunknown.net...

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government
Henry A. Kissinger

www.azquotes.com...

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.
David Rockefeller

www.azquotes.com...

The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts.
Henry Ford

www.azquotes.com...

Link to JFK's "The President and The Press" speech, from which the above quote was taken:
www.youtube.com...

Plenty more where that came from. As I said in my previous post in this thread, this theory is a well established one with a firm basis in historical fact.
edit on 5-7-2024 by badcabbie because: to perform an edit

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

For good measure:

There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it.
Aldous Huxley

www.azquotes.com...

By the end of this decade we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations ... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of human survival. One world government is inevitable.
Pope John Paul II

www.azquotes.com...

The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.
J. Edgar Hoover

www.azquotes.com...

I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.
Douglas MacArthur

www.azquotes.com...

The Technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more CONTROLLED society. Such a society would be dominated by ELITE, unrestrained by traditional values.
Zbigniew Brzezinski

www.azquotes.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2024 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

They also framed and enshrined Agenda 2021 and Agenda 2030 and the World Health Organization. They launder money to the crooked as a snake Clinton foundation. Bill Gates Foundation is, or was the principal benefactor of the WHO after Trump quit funding it. Bill Gates tells the WHO what to do and when to do it. Planned Parenhood is another of their benifactors.

If you bothered to dive into the rabbit hole you would find this out.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Two of the five permanent members of the UN security council
have horrid human rights records, China and Russia.

China is the worse offender.

web.archive.org...://www.gtinitiative.org/documents/PDFFINALS/3Politics.pdf
books.google.com...

Slapping a "UN approved" label on something means exactly NOTHING.

Can't see the forest for the trees?
Get off the scripted talking points.

Old news.

Yemen is now the worst.

And it's a bit of a contradiction to propose that a legal trial is entirely corrupt, but compliant with existing law, and yet that the country where that trial is being conducted is the pinnacle of human rights.

In the following list, the USA is the worst country in the Western World for human rights and rule of law:

Human rights and rule of law index - Country rankings

These are real things, actual verified infractions against human rights, which we can deal with and prosecute. How much better than chasing after phantoms would that be?

edit on 2024-07-05T20:02:17-05:0008Fri, 05 Jul 2024 20:02:17 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: badcabbie

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Woodrow Wilson

www.azquotes.com...

“The high office of the president has been used to foment a plot to destroy America’s freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizens of this plight.”
– John F. Kennedy November 12, 1963.

Date of Kennedy Assassination : NOV. 22, 1963

infiniteunknown.net...

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government
Henry A. Kissinger

www.azquotes.com...

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.
David Rockefeller

www.azquotes.com...

The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts.
Henry Ford

www.azquotes.com...

Link to JFK's "The President and The Press" speech, from which the above quote was taken:
www.youtube.com...

Plenty more where that came from. As I said in my previous post in this thread, this theory is a well established one with a firm basis in historical fact.

Yes, but you are ascribing these things to the people who are actively opposing them..

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Old news.

The only old news is trying to champion the United Nations
as an organization that is pro human rights, which you
attempted to do twice in this thread.

It is nothing but a hollow body of self aggrandizing "people".

But carry on with your water bucket....

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

They also framed and enshrined Agenda 2021 and Agenda 2030 and the World Health Organization. They launder money to the crooked as a snake Clinton foundation. Bill Gates Foundation is, or was the principal benefactor of the WHO after Trump quit funding it. Bill Gates tells the WHO what to do and when to do it. Planned Parenhood is another of their benifactors.

If you bothered to dive into the rabbit hole you would find this out.

Trump didn't quit funding the WHO, he reduced funding from the US to about 25% of what it previously was.

Exclusive: U.S. funding to WHO fell by 25% during pandemicThe Trump administration quietly spent billions in hospital funds on Operation Warp Speed

Trump also allocated $2.3 trillion in payouts to cover COVID-19 related issues.

U.S. Coronavirus Stimulus Packages and Relief

Trump also majorly allocated public money, in the billions, and without Congressional approval, that should have gone to hospitals, into Project Warp Speed - to fund COVID-19 vaccine purchase, creation, manufacture, distribution and application.

The Trump administration quietly spent billions in hospital funds on Operation Warp Speed

Also, Germany became the biggest donor to the WHO after the US reduced funding, not the Gates Foundation, and The Gates Foundation was a donor to the WHO, not a benefactor.

United States of America - Partner in global health

There is no rabbit hole to dive into. It is almost all allegations and conspiracy theories based upon misinformation.

edit on 2024-07-05T21:34:41-05:0009Fri, 05 Jul 2024 21:34:41 -050007pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join