It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are Rigging the 2024 Election for Biden or His Replacement Before Our Eyes.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
so what if they are? you Republicans have been cheating for years, so its about time they even out the playing field, since apparently the rule of law no longer has any meaning.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The counterfeit illegal mail ballots are one problem. 💀

Vote machine miscounts are another problem. ☠️

And the "problem" arching over all of it is a corrupt DOJ and system of Judges, who act based on what's best for them.

Being GOVERNMENT people, they know that Democrats in political leadership is best for them, for several reasons.

That is why all the lawsuits challenging Biden's 2020 victory were thrown out of the courts, and election rigging complaints were not (seriously) investigated by Federal law enforcements.

Most Government officials and Judges wanted Biden.

Most Government officials and Judges want to keep Biden in the White House.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: WeMustCare

Every swing state voting station needs 24 hour surveillance to start a week before and go on until a week after the election.

We all know the Demwits are going to try something.

As the article states, and as we saw on election night 2020, the fraud happens at the BALLOT COUNTING point of elections.

Remember late Tuesday night on Nov 3, 2020 (about 2:00am Central) how a white van pulled up to a Wisconsin ballot counting station and unloaded 10 to 15 boxes of ballots?

Everyone felt there was something fishy going on, but no Republican officials in the state had the nerve to go look at the ballots. And the (Democrat) governor wouldn't allow a forensic audit of the ballots to see if they were cast by real Wisconsin adults.

President Trump quickly filed a suit. The corrupt liberal Wisconsin judge overseeing that district told the Trump legal team they should have filed their complaints with the court before the election occurred! (Another scum judge whose name is in the retribution book.)

Yes, liberals either know this and think it's totally fine because it benfits them, or still parrot the NPC talking point of "no evidence." Is there an established chain of command? Of course not! See, no evidence! Amazing!!! Also, per established policy, those ballot boxes were supposed to be under 24hr surveillance last time. Were they? Of course not! See, no evidence again!!! Checkong signatures? That might result in evidence! So they dont do it! Where are those ballots that they werent ligeally allowed to lose or be destroyed? Lost or destroyed! See, no evidence! It doesnt matter what the rules are. Democrats wont follow them or, miraculously, bother to investigate themselves. Much like Biden's mental state, Covid restrictions, Clvid origins, Russia, "good people on both sides," Hunter's laptop, 51 intelligence officials, Afghanistan, inflation, homeland security, twitter files, Pelosi admitting 1/6 role, etc. Democrats are lied to and cant eat it up fast enough. They wont care if another election is stolen. Knowing the results would have been different if a presidential candidate didnt weaponize our own "intelligence," while simultaneously violating constitutional rights doesnt make them bat an eye when they're screeching over disenfranchised voters and "their" democracy.

The people at the very top of Federal Law Enforcement, and most Judges in America, want to keep Democrats in charge of the country....to keep them in the White House. 85% of them are registered Democrats. Impartiality is just a warm and fuzzy word. It doesn't apply with major (and even many community) elections.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

OK. I have you in the column for viewing James Clyburn's Wisconsin precinct visits as "NOT SUSPICIOUS".

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Speaking of eyes, why do Joe's keep changing? First thing I noticed during the depate is how his left eye was barely open. That sent off alarm bells because I've noticed suttle differences in his appearance since before he was POTUS.

Here's a pic from the campaign.

Here's a pic from a few months ago.

Not only do his eye change shape his ears do, too and so does the divit in his chin. In some pics it's much deeper than in others, and there's a few pics that sometimes show an indent on his left jaw.

His crooked smile is very prominant in some pics, yet barely there in others. I've compared pictures since 2020 and honestly find myself wondering if 'Joe' doesn't have a Hollywood mask on.

If I see something that isn't 'normal' my brain registers it and it'll drive me nuts until I find the difference or 'what's wrong with this picture'. There is something off with the Joe/Joes we see.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Joe is getting old face droops chin sags he is aging incredibly fast some say pressare of the office. Look at Obama went in looking youthful 8 years later grey and old.

There was no illegal ballot problem Trump just did a dumb thing. He was actually telling people to vote on election day. What they should have done was harvested ballots just like the democrats did. Reality is alot of people intend to vote but life happens. You may get called into work or a car accident or you realize something will prevent you from physically going to polling place.

The democrats were smart yhey put major efforts in early voting. All the while Trump doscouraged it. I think Republicans have learned the importance of a good ground game. They wull be hiring more lawyers to watch polls and make an effort to cast early votes. It was so close in many states that the early voting had a huge impact. That race was decided by as little as 11000 votes

edit on 7/4/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/4/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
so what if they are? you Republicans have been cheating for years, so its about time they even out the playing field, since apparently the rule of law no longer has any meaning.

That's Totasl B.S. . If Republicans have been Cheating for Years , where are the Results ? ..........LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'll give you my boots on the ground observations in Wisconsin. Just like in all states housing, food, property taxes and insurance is spiking. I've heard over the years in places like California and New York it's typical to pay $2,000 + for a little tiny apartment or buying a house/condo will cost you over a million dollars. That never happened here, until now. I know it's happening everywhere right now in every state but we are talking about Wisconsin right now.

This is totally new and it's shocking a lot of young people. I truly believe this would have happened whether Joe or Donald won in 2020 but that doesn't matter. People are going to blame the person in charge. The real blame is injecting trillions of dollars into the economy.

Here is the big change I see this year. Some of my family is very conservative and some are very liberal. In 2020 the liberal voice was deafening. Mean tweets, poor policy, white nationalism and a general disregard for immigration. Right now, nobody is saying anything. It's complete silence. Some of my more liberal family members are saying they aren't even going to vote this year.

But go ahead and poll Milwaukee county and *Dane county (Madison) for your election predictions. I think this is why other states are coming here because there is a very big problem for the dems in Wisconsin and they know it.
edit on 5-7-2024 by MauiWaui because: *misspelled Dane

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Like Hillary , do you Think Joe has a " Double " , or maybe More than one of them ? ....Hmmm......I Smell a Conspiracy .

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Like Hillary , do you Think Joe has a " Double " , or maybe More than one of them ? ....Hmmm......I Smell a Conspiracy .

I honestly think there is enough evidence for me to question the constantly chaning appearance.

Maybe they're just apply a mask to make him look younger or healthier-like his spray tan.
But that doesn't explain how the cartilage in his ears has changed in some pics, or the skin on the inside corner of his eyes or his forehead lines....my 'inner eye' is registering something is amiss.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I honestly think there is enough evidence for me to question the constantly chaning appearance.

Maybe they're just apply a mask to make him look younger or healthier-like his spray tan.
But that doesn't explain how the cartilage in his ears has changed in some pics, or the skin on the inside corner of his eyes or his forehead lines....my 'inner eye' is registering something is amiss.

If Joe does have a Stand in Double , he would have to be a Great Actor to pull that Off . Remember Fetterman ? He definately had a Double back when he was having " Health Issues " .

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If Joe does have a Stand in Double , he would have to be a Great Actor to pull that Off .

I honestly don't know, but I do know his appearance changes in subtle little was that aren't normal. If it is a double or two, it's got to be one hell of an actor to succesfully carry off the degree of stupid.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
July 5, 2024

The Wisconsin Supreme Court just OVERTURNED an earlier ruling that barred most ballot Drop Boxes in the state.

www.nbcnews.com...

To the joy and glee of most media outlets (like NBC, ABC, CNN, CBS, etc...) because they know how their party uses drop boxes to cheat and win.

The recent visitor to 10 Wisconsin precinct offices, JAMES CLYBURN (D-SC) was no doubt a "trigger" for this ruling.

But Joe Biden is so far gone, he can't be "cheated" into office again. A viable replacement will be required.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

July 5, 2024

The Wisconsin Supreme Court just OVERTURNED an earlier ruling that barred most ballot Drop Boxes in the state.

www.nbcnews.com...

To the joy and glee of most media outlets (like NBC, ABC, CNN, CBS, etc...) because they know how their party uses drop boxes to cheat and win.

The recent visitor to 10 Wisconsin precinct offices, JAMES CLYBURN (D-SC) was no doubt a "trigger" for this ruling.

But Joe Biden is so far gone, he can't be "cheated" into office again. A viable replacement will be required.

and Biden too ......

The Rig is in play!!!!!

Perfect timing (planned ahead of time!) 😧

Biden is returning to Madison for rally Friday

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Whitmer/Harris '24 ??

Yeah, they're reeeeeaaaaalllly worried about losing this election. It's a rerun folks because by and large, the populace is abysmally moronic with the attention span of a cocker spaniel.

They're even doubling down with a new plandemic just in time for the election. It's nothing to worry about now, but I'm sure as we near the finish line, it'll be spreading like wildfire...🙄

U.S. Government Awards Moderna $176 Million Bird Flu Vaccine Contract

www.zerohedge.com...

(Insert Merry-go-round music here)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

It's about to get worse. WI Supreme Court just overturned the ban on illegal voting boxes.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: MauiWaui

It's about to get worse. WI Supreme Court just overturned the ban on illegal voting boxes.

So , Logic then Dictates that the State of WI Supreme Court is " Somehow " Now Allowing Possible Fraudulent Votes Cast in National Elections and Sent to Unsecure Voting Boxes to be Certified by the States Elections Board ? Why do I feel this is Not Somehow a LEGAL Constitutionally Correct Decision that Begs to be Challenged by a Higher Court Authority ?
edit on 5-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

July 5, 2024

www.nbcnews.com...

and Biden too ......

The Rig is in play!!!!!

Perfect timing (planned ahead of time!) 😧

Biden is returning to Madison for rally Friday

Right before our eyes! They're doing the rigging now because the GOP (Congress) will only work 5 days between today and September 9th. When the cat's away, the mouse will RIG THE CHEATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
BUT...it will take a hell of a lot more "rigging" than 20,000 votes to offset this baffoon...

President Joe Biden referred to himself as the “first black woman to serve with a black president”, and the first president that got “elected statewide in Delaware when I was a kid” in his latest baffling interview.
MORE at: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Friday, July 5, 2024

In Wisconsin today, President Biden is hugely confident that James Clyburn and the Wisconsin Supreme Court have rigged Wisconsin properly and sufficiently for him!

In a crowded corner of a school gynasium today, Biden proclaimed: “I will beat Donald Trump. I will beat him again in 2020!”

He's staying in the race!: nypost.com...

Goooood...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join