It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are Rigging the 2024 Election for Biden or His Replacement Before Our Eyes.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thursday, July 4, 2024 🚨 -Election Fraud Alert-

After realizing that Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by a relatively small margin in just a few states, it became obvious that LARGE scale election rigging did NOT occur. Large Scale rigging was not needed, in order to tip "swing states" to Joe Biden in 2020.

Now, with everyone knowing what to look for, we easily see the fraud apparatus being implemented, 5 months before November 5th election day.

The most recent example is the state of Wisconsin, which Joe Biden won by a mere **20,000 votes over Donald Trump, in Nov 2020. In Wisconsin, observers are puzzled and startled over South Carolina Democrat JAMES CLYBURN visiting KEY PRECINCTS in the state to have personal meetings with campaign officials and workers.

Once you see the strings on the marionettes you can never watch the performance, and not see them. The same thing happens when you know the details of how ballots are different than votes, and how the ballots are manipulated.

U.S. elections are no longer about “votes,” modern elections in America are about “ballots”. As we have seen in several election cycles, the election winner is not the person who gets the most votes – the election winner is the person who collects, submits and ultimately counts the most ballots. The same is true for the presidential electoral victory; it’s the person who gets the most ballots, not votes.

So, let us start by asking the right question: What is a representative from South Carolina doing in Wisconsin visiting ten key ballot counting precincts in three key cities, Madison, Milwaukee and Beloit? Anyone? Anyone? The story gets even more interesting when you see what text messages about “ballot ordering“ followed James Clyburn’s visit!
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... waukee-beloit-and-no-one-notices/

Because James Clyburn is one of the last living Black pioneering Congressmen, everyone is overlooking his suspicious visits, or are afraid to question the old dude. But we know he was one of the biggest pro-Biden voices in 2020, and remains that way today, even though Joe Biden is faltering badly in the polls.

Hopefully this will catch the eye of candidate Trump, who will (like he did in 2020) tell Republicans to WAKE UP and look at what's happening before their very eyes across important "swing states". And THIS TIME, they (Congress, RNC, FEC) will pay attention to his warnings!

-WeMustCare

**Biden over Trump by just 20,000 in Wisconsin: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 472024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Every swing state voting station needs 24 hour surveillance to start a week before and go on until a week after the election.

We all know the Demwits are going to try something.
edit on 4-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This should tell you how bad Kallama is. If she was ANY good, they would have replaced Biden months ago!

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The counterfeit illegal mail ballots are one problem. 💀

Vote machine miscounts are another problem. ☠️

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Serious question, is this how the next civil war starts? We’ve already seen the consequences of questioning the last election.

Right on time, in line with an economic collapse?

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We have technology to make elections fair.

The ballot harvesting here in California is ridiculous.

Not even hiding it.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Every swing state voting station needs 24 hour surveillance to start a week before and go on until a week after the election.

As the article states, and as we saw on election night 2020, the fraud happens at the BALLOT COUNTING point of elections.

Remember late Tuesday night on Nov 3, 2020 (about 2:00am Central) how a white van pulled up to a Wisconsin ballot counting station and unloaded 10 to 15 boxes of ballots?

Everyone felt there was something fishy going on, but no Republican officials in the state had the nerve to go look at the ballots. And the (Democrat) governor wouldn't allow a forensic audit of the ballots to see if they were cast by real Wisconsin adults.

President Trump quickly filed a suit. The corrupt liberal Wisconsin judge overseeing that district told the Trump legal team they should have filed their complaints with the court before the election occurred! (Another scum judge whose name is in the retribution book.)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Maybe it’s time to look toward blockchain technology and figure out decentralized elections? Maybe something like when we register to vote you get an encrypted non fungible token that identifies you.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Many here have been saying it for months. This is going to be a hot election with a high probability of things going pear shaped no matter the results.

It really seems like both sides can't afford to lose and that's really a bad state of affairs to be in as a citizen.

Enjoy the peace of life while it's still relatively peaceful. That's all I can say.

edit on 4-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

As the article states, and as we saw on election night 2020, the fraud happens at the BALLOT COUNTING point of elections.

Remember late Tuesday night on Nov 3, 2020 (about 2:00am Central) how a white van pulled up to a Wisconsin ballot counting station and unloaded 10 to 15 boxes of ballots?

Everyone felt there was something fishy going on, but no Republican officials in the state had the nerve to go look at the ballots. And the (Democrat) governor wouldn't allow a forensic audit of the ballots to see if they were cast by real Wisconsin adults.

President Trump quickly filed a suit. The corrupt liberal Wisconsin judge overseeing that district told the Trump legal team they should have filed their complaints with the court before the election occurred! (Another scum judge whose name is in the retribution book.)

Yes, liberals either know this and think it's totally fine because it benfits them, or still parrot the NPC talking point of "no evidence." Is there an established chain of command? Of course not! See, no evidence! Amazing!!! Also, per established policy, those ballot boxes were supposed to be under 24hr surveillance last time. Were they? Of course not! See, no evidence again!!! Checkong signatures? That might result in evidence! So they dont do it! Where are those ballots that they werent ligeally allowed to lose or be destroyed? Lost or destroyed! See, no evidence! It doesnt matter what the rules are. Democrats wont follow them or, miraculously, bother to investigate themselves. Much like Biden's mental state, Covid restrictions, Clvid origins, Russia, "good people on both sides," Hunter's laptop, 51 intelligence officials, Afghanistan, inflation, homeland security, twitter files, Pelosi admitting 1/6 role, etc. Democrats are lied to and cant eat it up fast enough. They wont care if another election is stolen. Knowing the results would have been different if a presidential candidate didnt weaponize our own "intelligence," while simultaneously violating constitutional rights doesnt make them bat an eye when they're screeching over disenfranchised voters and "their" democracy.
edit on 4-7-2024 by Boogerpicker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This should tell you how bad Kallama is. If she was ANY good, they would have replaced Biden months ago!

Kamala says she's ready to take Joe's place, and the powers in control, plan to put Kamala in the Presidency, if Joe Biden steps down.

It's KAMALA: www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think ConservativeTreehouse is rotting people's mind with crap like this.

He lost 2020 by 20,000 votes (0.63%) and won it in 2016 by 23,000 votes. (0.77%) A 43,000 vote shift. Currently they are the tightest of the swing states and if the election was held today Trump carries the state by 0.5% or about 15,000-16,000 votes. And in the last month switched from polling +0.5 Biden to +0.5 Trump.

I feel it's irresponsible of some conservative publications to omit that fact in favor of perpetuating a self-destructive narrative.

It's fine when Trump wins by a tiny percentage, but a steal when he loses? I feel they are using a guaranteed win/win situation in Wisconsin to rile people up regardless of outcome. It's like predicting the 405 will be crowed at 3PM.

It bugs me because it uses false causal connection to make people WANT to insurrect. And while I think it is a necessary balance to Huff Post pandering, I don't like when the lays the groundwork to set people off if Wisconsin does unexpected Wisconsin things again.... like vote for Dukakis

edit on 4-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Serious question, is this how the next civil war starts? We’ve already seen the consequences of questioning the last election.

Right on time, in line with an economic collapse?
God I hope not.

But. If Joe steps down and the D nominee “wins out” over Trump, I think the temperature is gonna go from simmer over the last few years to flambé real quick in the US.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

There was cheating in 2016, with the ballots. Problem was the cheating wasn't enough

Trump won by MANY more votes in WI in 2016, but audit was called off after realizing HRC had a lot fewer votes than originally figured. Souce: I was on the audit team.

They knew they needed to up the cheat in WI, to be able to make up for Trump's popularity.

The Dems cheated in 2016 and 2020 and will do it this year.
edit on 4-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Degradation33

There was cheating in 2016, with the ballots. Problem was the cheating wasn't enough

Trump won by MANY more votes in WI in 2016, but audit was called off after realizing HRC had a lot fewer votes than originally figured. Souce: I was on the audit team.

They knew they needed to up the cheat in WI, to be able to make up for Trump's popularity.

The Dems cheated in 2016 and 2020 and will do it this year.

Well, there's always that answer too. No one has to agree with me.

I don't live there to be on the audit team, so I just look at their History. Al Gore won by 5,000 in '00, Kerry won by 11,000 votes in '04, Obama by 14% and 7%, then 23,000 in '16 and 20,000 in '20. To put that in perspective, Trump's win at 23,000 in 2016 was the 3rd closest at the time (since 2000 but going back to 1980) and then became 4th closest since 2000. Wasn't Trump the first republican win in WI since Walter Mondale was the democrat nominee? And who can blame anyone for choosing Reagan over Mondale?

Call it willful ignorance. Or even a refusal to believe the democrats have been reduced to a sinister plot to subvert elections.

My crystal ball says MAGA is still going steamroll almost any democrat challenger thrown out there, even if he only wins Wisconsin by 20,000 votes or less again. Every other state of value is above 2.5% and most are well beyond even the reach of even organized amnesty to swing state refugees. It's beyond the reach of even dead people voting.

And I think even that amnesty thing would backfire because to an immigrant Trump has a more "American Dream" thing going right now. And they would be more likely identify prosperity with Trump anyway.
edit on 4-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I think ConservativeTreehouse is rotting people's mind with crap like this.

He lost 2020 by 20,000 votes (0.63%) and on won it in 2016 by 23,000 votes. (0.77%) A 43,000 vote shift. Currently they are the tightest of the swing states and if the election was held today Trump carries the state by 0.5% or about 15,000-16,000 votes.

I feel it's irresponsible of some conservative publications to omit that fact in favor of perpetuating a self-destructive narrative.

It's fine when Trump wins by a tiny percentage, but a steal when he loses? I feel they are using a guaranteed win/win situation in Wisconsin to rile people up regardless of outcome. It's like predicting the 405 will be crowed at 3PM.

It bugs me because it uses false causal connection to make people WANT to insurrect. And while I think it is a necessary balance to Huff Post pandering, I don't like when the lays the groundwork to set people off if Wisconsin does unexpected Wisconsin things again.... like vote for Dukakis

I agree with Degradation33 here, it does no good to hype people up here on ATS or anywhere else. If you have concerns, reach out to your Republican officials thats what they got elected for, and there is still some time left. I suggest that to both sides it's just the reality of the system. The squeaky wheel gets the grease

Otherwise, it just plants seeds, it would be more effective to work the problem and reach out to your state's representatives your Republican voter organizations, and pass your concerns on, they do have their state politicians' ear. LOL send them links to this thread, voter organizations are always looking for actionable intelligence

One can be diligent and watchful, for example, Ballotpedia had a list of voting law changes by state, I'd peruse there before calling fraud here fraud there. I'll have to look again but there were what looked like significant changes here in Georgia.

FWIW there is nothing against the rules of James Clyburn visiting Wisconsin and rallying the troops in Democratic areas. My opinion is they have to do this because the DNC isn't flush with funds like it was in 2020 #1 and #2 they didn't expect Trump to navigate all the legal roadblocks and emerge stronger for it, and #3 the obvious decline in Joe Biden.

Perhaps Republican reps ought to visit Republican strongholds and rally the troops, we have to realize there was a certain element where the Democrats knew the voting laws and took advantage of it, better than the Republicans did.

Perhaps if voters are concerned they ought to insist on video and audio monitoring in the key polling places.

Just off the top of my head.

Search changes in voting laws by state since 2020

usafacts.org...

votingrightslab.org...

abcnews.go.com...

www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

We ALREADY Know How the Vote Totals were Manipulated in the Dems Favor in 2020 , it's All been Documented Now . Safeguards must be put in Place Now to Prevent that Kind of Underhanded Blatant Cheating from Happening Again in 2024 and Beyond . Pole Watching is Not Enough , Voting Machines must be put Under Extreme Scrutiny to Assure they Cannot be Hacked by being Connected to the Internet . Every State in the Union must be Put Under a Microscope to Assure their Final Vote Counts are Certified by NUMEROUS Third Party Inpartial Observers to make Sure Our Elections are Decided in a Fair and Legal Manner . If Any Members of either Partty happen to have a Problem with that then let them put forth Proof of their Concerns on Paper , and Voice the Reasons they may think that those Precautions are Somehow Unfair ..

This Must NEVER Happen Again in a Free Country !

archive.org...
edit on 4-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Every state should have paper and pen voting.

Count the votes straight away and keep the paper evidence in a box suspended at least 12 fret above the ground, from a prominent landmark.

Place live-feed camera surveillance on that box and live feed surveillance on the first camera.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
All I am going to ask is if any of those here who had questions about 2020 election, including me, did any of us take our concerns beyond ATS and contacted our representatives in regards to changing the voting laws that left potential loopholes to be exploited in 2020 and beyond and or did any of us do the same in 2022 or for the upcoming 2024 election.

If you are seriously concerned reach out to a local Republican party rep

I did not, though I am optimistic as some of my state laws have changed. but I do believe there's another aspect where in some states the Democrats used the laws pushed the boundaries as well as just outworked the Republicans .

Anecdotally we had 3-4 times where Democrats were canvassing the neighborhood for 2020 and 2022, haven't seen a Republican yet.

fivethirtyeight.com...

Where voting rights were restricted in 2023 (so far)
Driven by many Republicans’ false belief that lax voting laws allowed the 2020 election to be stolen from former President Donald Trump, 2021 was a record-breaking year for voting restrictions. According to data from the Voting Rights Lab, a pro-voting-rights organization that tracks election-law legislation, state legislators introduced 566 bills restricting voter access or election administration that year, 53 of which were enacted. This year hasn’t been quite so busy, but as of July 21, 366 laws with voting restrictions had been proposed and 29 had been enacted.

All but one of those 29 new laws1 came in states where Republicans have full control of the lawmaking process: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana,2 Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wyoming. Five of the laws include provisions that tighten voter-ID requirements, 11 include provisions that interfere with election administration and 13 have at least one provision that targets mail voting.Where voting rights were expanded in 2023 (so far)
Unlike two years ago, though, we’d argue that the bigger story of this year’s legislative sessions was all the ways states made it easier to vote. As of July 21, according to the Voting Rights Lab, 834 bills had been introduced so far this year expanding voting rights, and 64 had been enacted. What’s more, these laws are passing in states of all hues. Democratic-controlled jurisdictions (Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island and Washington) enacted 33 of these new laws containing voting-rights expansions, but Republican-controlled states (Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wyoming) were responsible for 23 of them. The remaining eight became law in states where the two parties share power (Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia).

That said, not all election laws are created equal, and the most comprehensive expansive laws passed in blue states

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There's a reasonably simple way to fix this ballot issue.

There is NO credible argument supporting 3rd party ballot collection, none. There is no credible argument for alternative voting centers, none. Prohibit them all. They were never legal to begin with, so why are they tolerated now? No new laws need to be created to stop this process, only enforcement of the original laws set forth under the Constitution.

There should only be three (3) ways to vote...in person, on official ballot, mailed through the USPS (and only then with verified voter credentials), or by military post. Period.

All of these mechanisms have absolute accountability methods. Even electronic voting at designated polling places have internationally accepted means of control and auditing.

Stop the 3rd party, remote, ballot collection process and you will all but eliminate voter fraud.

It's that, or indelible stamps on people's hands (i.e. back to the dark ages). The democrats want back to the Dark Ages, so let's give it to them!!!

That is all.

edit - I hate being at the end of a page, that drives me nuts. I really wish there was a way to bump a post to the top of the next page because bottom-posts, like this one, just get lost. Oh well...no one cares anyway, so what the # should I care???? Do YOU???
edit on 7/4/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join