It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN says He Almost Fell Asleep During the 6.27.24 Debate with former President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: putnam6

What AI missed...

In the 1980 primaries the Federal Elections Committee ruled that a newspaper-sponsored debate between just two candidates (Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush) that excluded other contenders, constituted an improper campaign contribution. So Reagan’s campaign decided to foot the bill, but then switched gears on Bush and the Nashua Telegraph by inviting the other candidates to participate. The night of the debate, however, only two chairs were provided — for Bush and Reagan. Reagan marched on stage with Bob Dole, Howard Baker, John Anderson, and Phil Crane anyway and chaos ensued. Editor Jon Breen, the debate moderator, instructed the sound technician to cut off Reagan’s microphone. “I am paying for this microphone, Mr. Green!” thundered Reagan, as the audience roared its approval. The Gipper had mangled the editor’s name, but he’d scored a touchdown nonetheless.

That pivotal moment was one of the best debate moments in Presidential history.

It actually won him the election at a time where Republicans were desperately trying to silence him and cut him out of the primary.

It was televised live.

They didn't repeat that mistake in later years... LOL

I did not know that at all, and It is a damn interesting piece of Reagan history I need to read more on that and see if there if there is a video.

I found the Houston debate still looking for New Hampshire where this took place. Somebody needs to do a Reagan side-by-side with Biden from the 84 debates.

Even after Reagan had been shot he still was in more control than Biden looked on Thursday, this clip shows there were age concerns but Reagan was ready. Responding with humor instead of anger...

www.cbsnews.com...

for a full comparison heres is the first Presidential debate in 1984 which Reagan didn't exactly perform well. However, there is a stark difference between Reagan's condition and Biden's current situation

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What you mean he almost fell asleep he was never awake during the entire darn debate, the zombie has been dead for years.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: Degradation33

One is more likely to stay awake though.

Well, so far Trumps the only one who’s been constantly observed falling asleep in public.

Really? They must be Cheap Fakes!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Reverse Speech Analysis of the first 2024 Presidential Debate

Biden is a Natural at telling Falsehoods .

Trump is Regretable for some of the Things he Did Not Do as President .
edit on 3-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Everyone calm down; as always when you vote for a president, you are voting for a team of people, not one person. It's irrelevant that Joe Biden can not stay awake on the most important day of his life. You are not voting for Joe Biden, you are voting for his team; Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, James Biden...

Barack and Hillary too. A big family!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What you mean he almost fell asleep he was never awake during the entire darn debate, the zombie has been dead for years.

Biden was looking for an excuse for his poor debate performance. Being "sleepy" is one of the excuses he used.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Biden was looking for an excuse for his poor debate performance. Being "sleepy" is one of the excuses he used.

What ? I Thought they said he caught a " Cold " in the Middle of Late June ? Ah , so which one is It ?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Degradation33

One is more likely to stay awake though.

Well, so far Trumps the only one who’s been constantly observed falling asleep in public.

Why do you keep lying?

Anyways, Joe not only falls asleep, he falls down..... a lot.

White House staffers have also stated he's pretty much only cognitive between the hours of 10am and 4pm. It's time for Joe to go home and rest. If only his family would let him.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Why do you keep lying?

I’m not lying, it’s a well established fact that Trump was constantly falling asleep during his criminal trial.

I just don’t understand why all you guys give Trump a pass for everything. Fact is, both Biden and Trump are too old and completely flawed in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Joe has been asleep at the wheel. The US is like a Chevy Chase movie where our commander in chief is driving around asleep. Cross your fingers and hope we don’t get burned too bad if we crash and burn.

He’s worried about the temperature going up a fraction of a degree as the greatest crisis facing mankind while others are thinking over 90% of the global population won’t survive another 35 years due to nuclear war or fallout or other disasters.

After the debate, I now believe Biden is even more incompetent than I previously thought.

On the other hand I do wonder what are Trumps plans for social security? Is it do nothing and let someone else deal with it? I’m ok with eliminating the payment gap that starts around $160k in income but Biden said something about $400k. I didn’t think that made sense. If that’s still not enough than I could live with a slight tax increase if it means no 20% cut to social security benefits. Whomever comes up with a plan I like may get my vote but I have confidence no one will come up with a realistic plan.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: StoutBroux

Why do you keep lying?

I’m not lying, it’s a well established fact that Trump was constantly falling asleep during his criminal trial.

I just don’t understand why all you guys give Trump a pass for everything. Fact is, both Biden and Trump are too old and completely flawed in one way or another.

No , he was just " Resting His Eyes " .............*)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
President Biden is granting an interview to ABC News on Friday morning (July 5th).

For some reason, ABC News is promising to air that interview on Friday evening...unedited...prime time.

It's a HUGE GAMBLE: deadline.com...

-or-
Idea?

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That was the most unforgettable show of the impaired president of the US, every darn country in the world were watching and laughing.

I damn the democrats that will do anything even destroying the nation as long as they can stay in power with Obama running the show.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This interview is to try to fix the blunder of the Alzheimer dementia president debate, this will be either an AI of biden or a very well put together look alike.

My question is how dumb and stupid the deep state think Americans are.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

" My question is how dumb and stupid the deep state think Americans are. "

Apparently Not " Dumb Enough " at the Moment . I Think the Majority of Americans in this Country are coming to the Realization that the Democrats add Nothing to the Value of their Lives and Constantly Try to Take Much Away . America has Reached the Limits of being Abused by the Few with Constant Visions of Grandure , and just Want to be left Alone to Live their Lives in Peace for a Change , No ?

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The (time-honored/respected) "Economist" publication went for the jugular this week!

Check this out: www.economist.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This interview is to try to fix the blunder of the Alzheimer dementia president debate, this will be either an AI of biden or a very well put together look alike.

My question is how dumb and stupid the deep state think Americans are.

Many don't realize the "Deep State" includes the 8 men who control 90% of U.S. news media. From recent history (2020 election) they KNOW Americans are very naïve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join