It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN says He Almost Fell Asleep During the 6.27.24 Debate with former President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Should a man or woman be allowed to be President of our United States of America, if he/she cannot handle international travel, followed 7 days of recuperation before a major Presidential debate?

Biden shouldn't be allowed in the pool unsupervised, or without those inflatable arm floaties.

I decided to travel around the world a couple of times ... shortly before the debate ... I didn't listen to my staff ... and then I almost fell asleep on stage," Biden said.

That's like saying you were drunk or joking after your carefully concocted debate falls apart on the internet.

A backpedal to excuse poor performance or arguments and shield your image from being tarnished. His LBM sucks. He can't even manipulative his own narrative without transparency. Unless it's part of a brilliant plot to appear as transparent as possible?

While that may seem like a Trump endorsement, it isn't, and I wouldn't want any undo applause. These are the worst two choices ever. One is more likely to stay awake though.
edit on 2-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Example of a ' Poor Excuse ' in a Sentence ...

" No matter what Jill said , maybe Brandon wasn't such a Poor Excuse for a Human Being after all .

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

One is more likely to stay awake though.

Well, so far Trumps the only one who’s been constantly observed falling asleep in public.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Well, so far Trumps the only one who’s been constantly observed falling asleep in public.

Constantly carrying water for the Corpse in Chief.

Jill, is that you?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

The funny!! But then I did read in a medical.journal that extreme bias is just like a lullaby....so it makes sense after all. Wow!! that's a lot of bias sir/ma'am.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Everyone calm down; as always when you vote for a president, you are voting for a team of people, not one person. It's irrelevant that Joe Biden can not stay awake on the most important day of his life. You are not voting for Joe Biden, you are voting for his team; Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, James Biden...

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Everyone calm down; as always when you vote for a president, you are voting for a team of people, not one person. It's irrelevant that Joe Biden can not stay awake on the most important day of his life. You are not voting for Joe Biden, you are voting for his team; Jill Biden, Hunter Biden, James Biden...

So you advocating a puppet that is controlled from behind the scenery?

Says a lot.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Since Hiding In His Basement Through 2020 To Little Toto Drawing The Curtain Back To Open 2024, Our Mentally-Disabled, 'Pretend President' Offers A Brutal Revelation Of How Things Really Are

Just before the weekend, a political prairie fire raced across a nation buffaloed, blind-sided, and buried deeply in bullsh*t, and the little critters who inhabit the landscape are still running around with their fur smoldering. What a surprise that “Joe Biden,” the mentally-disabled pretend-president, fell apart in the debate spotlight for all to see, like Captain Queeg in his fateful witness chair, or William Jennings Bryan at the Scopes trial (1925), or the Wizard of Oz when little Toto drew the curtain back — a brutal revelation of stark truth about how things actually are.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is quite the weakest fabricated excuse the Biden team came up with, it's all so obvious. His eyes were popping out in the debate like he was jacked up on amphetamines. (He was). He wasn't even close to falling asleep. This is just a weak attempt at salvaging some miniscule bit of dignity is all it is. Except the Biden's have no dignity themselves, no remorse for Joe's long list of transgressions, and his family feel the same. None of them question their own morality.

All they continuously do, including the White house staff is put perfume on their pig, minute by minute, and the MSM does the same. (But it is always the cheapest perfume they can find.) Everyone can still smell the stench underneath the cheap perfume. (the falseness and the desperation).

edit on 2-7-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Got any Pics to substainate that ? I Never saw Mr. Trump asleep in Public . You really do need to refine the Art of Lying Ghost , I have to give you a D- for Effort here .

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

And Kamala who's likely to be President for the majority of Biden's term.

Fweedom

Dozens of House Democrats are reportedly considering issuing a public demand that President Joe Biden drop out of the 2024 presidential race.

Questions about Joe severely hamstring ALL the Democratic candidates.

for perspective, Ronald Reagan was how old? at the END of his 2nd term. Biden is 3 years older than that now...

www.newsweek.com...

Dozens of House Democrats are reportedly considering issuing a public demand that President Joe Biden drop out of the 2024 presidential race.

Biden's troubling debate with former President Donald Trump last week inspired a massive wave of criticism and speculation over whether he could be replaced as the Democratic Party's nominee before November.

Only one Democratic House member—Lloyd Doggett of Texas—had publicly suggested that Biden should step aside as of Tuesday, while the president continues to campaign and has given no indication that he intends to exit the race.

However, at least 25 U.S. House members on Tuesday were "preparing to call for Biden to step aside" if he "seems shaky in coming days," according to a Reuters report based on the comments of an anonymous Democratic House aide.

HIstory repeats itself Claude AI's thoughts*** for discussion purpose only****

Did the Left and the press question Ronald Reagan's ability to remain President before his second term

Yes, there were questions raised about Ronald Reagan's ability to remain President before his second term, primarily from left-leaning politicians and some members of the press.

Ronald Reagan completed his second term as President of the United States on January 20, 1989. He was born on February 6, 1911. Therefore, at the end of his second term, Reagan was 77 years old, just a couple of weeks shy of his 78th birthday.

These concerns were largely based on a few factors:

Age: Reagan was the oldest president to assume office at the time, being 69 years old when first elected in 1980. By the time of his re-election campaign in 1984, he was 73.

Mental acuity: Some observers noted instances where Reagan appeared confused or forgetful during public appearances, leading to speculation about his mental fitness.

Performance in debates: Reagan's performance in the first presidential debate of 1984 against Walter Mondale was widely criticized, fueling further questions about his competence.

Workload and schedule: There were reports suggesting Reagan had a light work schedule and delegated many responsibilities to his staff, which some interpreted as a sign of diminished capacity.

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Trump is the result of Leftists policies being pushed in people's faces for years and now you're seeing the backlash.

If you want to see who is responsible for Trump's popularity, look in the mirror.

Like Joe Biden and his party, I think France President MACRON and Canada President TRUDEAU are getting huge backlash and rejection too.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker

Yes, he needed two week's rest lol. Even with taking more vacation days than Trump. Just like they'll need 500 mil more to build that other 497 charging stations before 2030 lol, even though at the rate they're spending that 500 mil will only get them about 25 closer to that goal. He's probably just exhausted from moving goalposts.

Yep. Biden was rejected by voters 2 times as a Presidential candidate, and he graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class. There are REASONS why Joe isn't Presidential material. Maybe he'd be a better block club President?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Have you heard the excuse Biden gives for having a lower rating from Americans than his competition, the convicted felon?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I also wanted a drug or something otherwise to make me not want to be there in any shape or form.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I can totally understand it. I also have a tendency to fall asleep if I try to listen to Trump for anything more than a few minutes.
Your musings have the same effect on me.See,you are more like Trump than you think.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I can totally understand it. I also have a tendency to fall asleep if I try to listen to Trump for anything more than a few minutes.
Your musings have the same effect on me.See,you are more like Trump than you think.

I agree with Boomer, Trump is a bore.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Alert! 🚨

A Convicted Felon with No Security Clearance is now attending President Biden's staff meetings, where major decisions affecting our nation (our democracy) are made.

Hunter Biden has joined White House meetings as he stays close to the president post-debate.

While he is regularly at the White House residence and events, it's unusual for the president's son to be in and around meetings his father is having with his team.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

And most of the U.S. News Media is OK with this. ANOTHER MISTAKE they will realize they made, after liberals experience massive rejection by "normal" Americans this coming November.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

So you advocating a puppet that is controlled from behind the scenery?

Says a lot.

That you don't understand sarcasm says a lot as well....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

What AI missed...

In the 1980 primaries the Federal Elections Committee ruled that a newspaper-sponsored debate between just two candidates (Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush) that excluded other contenders, constituted an improper campaign contribution. So Reagan’s campaign decided to foot the bill, but then switched gears on Bush and the Nashua Telegraph by inviting the other candidates to participate. The night of the debate, however, only two chairs were provided — for Bush and Reagan. Reagan marched on stage with Bob Dole, Howard Baker, John Anderson, and Phil Crane anyway and chaos ensued. Editor Jon Breen, the debate moderator, instructed the sound technician to cut off Reagan’s microphone. “I am paying for this microphone, Mr. Green!” thundered Reagan, as the audience roared its approval. The Gipper had mangled the editor’s name, but he’d scored a touchdown nonetheless.

That pivotal moment was one of the best debate moments in Presidential history.

It actually won him the election at a time where Republicans were desperately trying to silence him and cut him out of the primary.

It was televised live.

They didn't repeat that mistake in later years... LOL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join