It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN says He Almost Fell Asleep During the 6.27.24 Debate with former President Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 2, 2024

President Biden has found an excuse for a debate performance that was so horrific, members of his party are increasingly asking him to resign the U.S. Presidency, ASAP.

President Joe Biden on Tuesday offered an "explanation" for his poor debate performance during a fundraiser in McLean, Virginia.

While addressing supporters alongside Virginia Representative Don Beyer, the president said that he "wasn't very smart" to travel in the weeks leading up to the first presidential debate against former President Donald Trump.

"I decided to travel around the world a couple of times ... shortly before the debate ... I didn't listen to my staff ... and then I almost fell asleep on stage," Biden said.

Newsweek reached out to the White House Press Office for comment via email on Tuesday.
More at: www.newsweek.com...#

Should a man or woman be allowed to be President of our United States of America, if he/she cannot handle international travel, followed 7 days of recuperation before a major Presidential debate?

-WeMustCare

edit on 272024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I can totally understand it. I also have a tendency to fall asleep if I try to listen to Trump for anything more than a few minutes.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

I can totally understand it. I also have a tendency to fall asleep if I try to listen to Trump for anything more than a few minutes.

No matter how important it is that you beat Trump, you wouldn't do what is necessary for 90 minutes?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

At this point I'm beginning to think the plan might be to 25 Biden, which would make him virtually immune from prosecution.

Oh! And Orange Man Bad, mmk?

(Sorry, WMC; I just wanted to see how pleasurable it is to try and trash you threads with TDS. I've had more enjoyment mopping the floor, but whatever gets people off I guess.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well you better get some narcolepsy medicine so you can function for the next 4 years with Trump as your president.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Biden is such a comical, lying loser.

Any lie will do after an embarrassment like that on the world’s stage eh?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yeah Boomer , I bet you said the same thing back in 68' about Nixon ........Hippies NEVER Die I see.............

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Your words.

Maybe if you listened to him through one whole speech, you might understand the majority of Americans.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm 44 with no HEALTH problems, and I probably WOULD have fallen ASLEEP.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Maybe if you listened to him through one whole speech, you might understand the majority of Americans.

LOL! The majority of Americans do not support Trump. I listen to him for laughs, and I've done so through several full speeches. I can't believe this country got this f*cking stupid. Ignorant. Braindead. Call it whatever you want, but Trump is the result.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

You know that old saying about digging a hole....

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Trump is the result of Leftists policies being pushed in people's faces for years and now you're seeing the backlash.

If you want to see who is responsible for Trump's popularity, look in the mirror.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

At this point I'm beginning to think the plan might be to 25 Biden, which would make him virtually immune from prosecution.

25th Amendment is what's being worked on. Democrats are finally ACTING with the seriousness they've been blabbering about (End of Democracy!) for over a year. Probably too late though.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well you better get some narcolepsy medicine so you can function for the next 4 years with Trump as your president.

Boomer is just pulling your leg. He/She knows it's conservative principles that allowed the US to win WWII, thereby allowing her/him to be born into the most wonderful nation on Earth.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
I'm 44 with no HEALTH problems, and I probably WOULD have fallen ASLEEP.

Even though millions of people whom you swore to serve/protect, and whom you want to re-elect you, are counting on you to stay awake and give your all for 90 minutes?

You'd make a great Democrat leader!

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Holy facepalm.....

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tolkien

I can imagine the same facepalm after the 2020 election.

Either Americans let Joe Biden cheat, or they really did give him more votes than they bestowed upon messiah Obama.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Mmmph…cricket

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yes, he needed two week's rest lol. Even with taking more vacation days than Trump. Just like they'll need 500 mil more to build that other 497 charging stations before 2030 lol, even though at the rate they're spending that 500 mil will only get them about 25 closer to that goal. He's probably just exhausted from moving goalposts.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

No matter how important it is that you beat Trump, you wouldn't do what is necessary for 90 minutes?

Thats emotional liberal logic for ya! Is there any other kind?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join