It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elena Zelenskaya bought one of the most expensive supercars, Bugatti Turbillon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

It's probably all going to be written off some how anyway by some new, fan dangled enrichment/control scheme that people will gladly jump on board with for no other reason than it being the "new thing". Again, why stress?

Exactly the American Debt is no more Real than the digital space that keeps track of it .

The Satellite Grid is real . The Nuclear Weapons are Real . The 12 Aircraft Carrier Groups are real . The Nuclear Subs are Real. The Military is Real . The Oil Reserves Are Real . 300+million gun Carrying Americans are Real. Classified Tech 100 years advanced is very very real .

Wake up , Money is a joke .

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yup those who have debts with America are only holding the bag, America has the gold that was inside.

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good optics that. Nothing like laughing in the face of your dying soldiers. Nice.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The invoice says it’s two days in the future 7/06/24, unless it’s backwards the European way.

And why is it in English if they are Ukrainian and the cars from France.

I don’t put it past them, but this seems faked.
edit on 7/2/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Are you guys actually buying into Russian propaganda? What is wrong with you?

No, Volodomyr Zelensky's Wife Didn't Buy a Bugatti Tourbillion

Russian disinformation campaigns are nothing new, but this one is particularly bizarre. A state-owned Russian news site is pushing an obvious falsehood that Olena Zelensky, wife of Ukraine president Volodymyr, bought a Bugatti Tourbillion from dealer Bugatti Paris. The dealer denies that this is the case, and in a statement said it's taking legal action against the parties that pushed this propaganda.

As noted by Italian journalist David Puente on X (formerly Twitter), the story emerged from a French-language website called Verite Cachee, or "Hidden Truth in France." The site went live just last month, ahead of the French elections, and appears to be filled with low-quality, AI-generated, pro-Russia content.

The site has what it falsely purports to be an invoice for the car, and a deepfake video on Instagram of someone claiming to be a dealership employee announcing the sale of a Tourbillon to Zelensky. The story from this site was then picked up by RIA Novosti, a Russian state-owned publication.

Bugatti Paris notes the invoice is fake.

Bugatti Paris notes that the invoice is fake. "The mandatory legal details don't appear on the invoice, the price of the vehicle is obviously wrong, the price of the options and their descriptions are inaccurate and inconsistent, the graphics are outdated, and the [owners of Bugatti Paris] Car Lovers Group would never have allowed such a document to be issued." In case there was any doubt

This post on X says.

Yes, I've seen the fake Olena Zelenska Bugatti purchase story. It's the work of the same network of fake news websites run by a former Florida cop that we've been investigating for months. I'm writing a detailed debunk thread.

Please don't buy into the disinformation campaign.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

It's....uhhhh....a....combat vehicle !!
Yes, that's right !!!

She intends to use it to.....ahhhh....pay quick visits to troops at the front lines.....and.....uhhhh.....quick medivac the wounded !

Yes
That's it
That's the ticket.....I swear it's true.......

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This should be put in the Hoax bin.

Even if she had the money to pull it off, there would be no way in hell that Bugatti would sell her the vehicle, considering the optics.

I call BS.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm guessing this supposed purchase is a fake thing. I don't think she would be interested in that car. I would say she would prefer to have a top end sporty Mercedes with full armor in it.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I think I also saw this was an AI generated story and the car company in Paris has denied it as well.

cybernews.com...

Correct. This is an AI generated video created by Russian state and disseminated by Russian agents.

Link

Why this hasn't been moved to the hoax bin by the moderators confounds me.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Seems it's hit home with its intended audience though, the willingness to automatically believe Russian propaganda is quite sad.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Shocking to see how gulible some are and want to believe this Russian propaganda, but that seems like typical ATS these days. Just another thread by it's biggest propagnada spreader......

Do Mods even dump stuff in the hoax bin any more????

edit on 3-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Now this is funny. So Mrs Zelenskaya bought a car and it hasn't been finished yet.

Bugatti is still putting some finishing touches on the Tourbillon, so you won’t be able to order one until next year with deliveries starting in 2026.

www.carwow.co.uk... lon-revealed-chiron-replacement#gref

C'mon RT. Start demanding money for all the propaganda posted and you'll be Croesus like Putin. And once you're Croesus like Putin, you will be able to order this fine Bugatti for yourself. You have more than a year.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I heard Bugatti sent her Putins one that he bought with his election funds......

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Should be in the LOL forum about now :

Bugatti issued a sharp denial, calling it "fake news", and its Paris dealership threatened legal action against the people behind the false story.

BBC

Bugatti Paris statement on instagram :

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Greazel
That brings up an interesting issue.

If they really did bring legal action against whomever created this story, would they win the case?

I would hope so.

Because if more people/businesses did that, maybe it would give the creators of these stories or people thinking about doing it, pause?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Shouldn’t be a surprise anymore.

I’ve seen several threads recently where the title and OP will post clear opinion and speculation as absolute. They’ll post an opinion piece article as if it’s news, or use a relevant article and act like their “reading between the lines” qualifies as sharing something as “breaking”.

These are the same people who complain about MSM using anonymous sources or interjecting opinion and passing it off as news.

Our current societal discourse is hyperbole and chosen “facts”.

Wait a few months for when Trump wins and people will be back at demanding logic, examining sources, and cleaning up misleading statements on the board.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

And that debt has almost doubled under the two candidates currently running.

To be fair, if every single person in the US right now, shelled out 100k each, that'd dramatically bring down the deficit.

But considering ~60% of Americans don't even have $500 saved up currently, it makes it really hard to see how that would even be possible.....ever.

Maybe someone can answer this question. It's not rhetorical:

"If Federal Reserve Notes represent loans requested by the Treasury, and said notes are a representation of debt, do you really own anything that you purchase with Federal Reserve Notes? Wouldn't that be using debt to pay for debt?

What happens if the US defaults? Will "your" property by used to service the debt? We're talking a MASSIVE repo of USA, Inc., what then?🤷🏻

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Your question is a hypothetical we haven’t really seen before.

That said, I’ll do my best.

If a transaction is complete between two private parties, than that’s that.

While we could argue how much value the notes do or don’t have, when someone says I want $5,000 dollars for ______ and you give it to them, end of transaction.

It would be no different if someone asked for 1 bitcoin for a car. If two months down the road bitcoin loses 90% of its value, that’s not on the seller, it’s on the buyer.

The person could just as easily take the money and swap for gold if they’re nervous about the type of currency they’re holding.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Greazel
That brings up an interesting issue.

If they really did bring legal action against whomever created this story, would they win the case?

I would hope so.

Win a case against the state intelligence of Russia?

I don't know who they would be suing here, it seems this comes straight from the Russian intel community. Their propaganda arm.

Good luck getting them to even show up in some court, acknowledge any ruling or part with any money. The lawsuit is probably to be more symbolic in nature.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Do Mods even dump stuff in the hoax bin any more????

They do.

I've had a number of my threads moved to the trash/hoax bins over the last few weeks. And some were posted in the jokes forum. So even jokes get moved there if someone doesn't like them.

And this here is an obvious, already debunked hoax.

And yet, it's still here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join