It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elena Zelenskaya bought one of the most expensive supercars, Bugatti Turbillon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

The French portal Verite Cachee France reported in its article that the wife of the President of Ukraine Elena Zelenskaya became the first owner of a completely new supercar Bugatti Turbillon, which is one of the most expensive in the world.

The publication refers to a video posted on social networks by a user named Jacques Bertin. He claims to be an employee of the Bugatti car dealership in Paris. According to him, the company organized a closed presentation for the Zelensky couple two weeks before the official announcement.

The man says that Elena Zelenskaya was impressed by the new hypercar, placed an order and became the first owner of the new Bugatti Turbillon.

The publication recalls that the President of Ukraine and his wife visited France in early June on the occasion of celebrations dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Normandy landing. It is noted that in addition to official visits, the Zelensky couple participated in less public events.

The publication also published a copy of the invoice for the purchased car in the name of Elena Zelenskaya in the amount of almost 4.5 million euros. “The journalists managed to obtain a copy of the invoice for the new car from the wife of the President of Ukraine,” the material says.

It is also reported that delivery of the car is expected only in 2026.

Question: whose money?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Who's Money? Hahahahahaha

I hope Biden get a nice, handwritten thank you note.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Looks pretty damning.

I’ve heard those Bugatti letterheads can only be made by a handful of super computers coupled with very rare printers.

You can see the different levels of watermarks and security protocols on the document. It’s not like you could just make that in Microsoft word and print it out.
edit on 2-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Fact check, if true America bought it.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is fake.

I wouldn't put it passed them though.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Saw this yesterday. Just like every other country, the elites are rich and powerful.
Not that it's surprising or anything but you would think they would at least make a token attempt to be subtle.

I think I also saw this was an AI generated story and the car company in Paris has denied it as well.
edit on 2-7-2024 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

cybernews.com...
edit on 2-7-2024 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The Federal Reserves' money. Duh.

If you think it really matters, then sure, get upset about this.

Folks, we're over 34 TRILLION in debt now and up to our eyeballs in corruption.

That "money" will never be paid back, and certainly NOT by our children and their descendants. As far as the corruption goes, it seems to be fine for most, it's just "life".🤷🏻

But 👁️LOOK👁️ around....a major paradigm shift is approaching quite rapidly. I say, spend away, fill your bellies, cups and pockets and mattresses, who tf cares.

It's probably all going to be written off some how anyway by some new, fan dangled enrichment/control scheme that people will gladly jump on board with for no other reason than it being the "new thing". Again, why stress?

When you say "who's money", you're just baiting so, if nothing else, this thread will be a pointless back and forth over who's more deluded in thinking the money is theirs.

But by all means..

edit on 2-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I agree with you.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Could do with finding out who has invoices P10078 and P10079 to see if the dates would follow

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well, that seems like a frivolous purchase.
Since my taxes bought it for her, I hope she'll let me take it for a spin.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Well, that seems like a frivolous purchase.
Since my taxes bought it for her, I hope she'll let me take it for a spin.

And don't dream. There are two levels of barbed wire and towers with Hans and machine guns)))))

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Fact check, if true America bought it.

You really believe there is not a "little bit" of EU and german tax payers money in that car?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If true and it’s a big if, the eurobucks will go towards the service plan and 20k oil changes.

a reply to: DerBeobachter2

(post by schuyler2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Who's Money? Hahahahahaha

Let's see...
I pay US taxes.
So, I guess I need the thank you card.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler2
Disinformation yet again by a Russian troll. Who would have thought?

Yeah... It's fake so I don't know why people aren't getting that fact..
Granted there are many other things about that family to get pissy about but not this one.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

And that debt has almost doubled under the two candidates currently running.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

why would they get the delivery address wrong?, if you look at the top left corner, where it says delivery address

92200 neuily sur seine, i googled this as never heard of it, yet, it is actually spelt

92200 neuilly sur seine

it seems to be missing the second l in neuilly, perhaps someone from France can confirm if this is correct?

all that money spent and they cant get the address spelling correct

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
If true and it’s a big if...

a reply to: DerBeobachter2

It's not as if this is completely absurd, tbh.

It's not exactly as if this woman hasn't been on exclusive shopping trips while her husband sends the poorest of the ukrainians to the meat grinder. Even if various "journalistically valuable" fact checkers try to put it all in a better light and say it's all absolutely untrue and just Russian propaganda anyway. Btw, he same fact checkers who paint the highly fascist Azov nazi troops as the good guys when needed, fact checkers whose history begins in 2022 when it comes to russia and ukraine, who constantly claimed that the jabs would prevent something like transmission fact checkers whose job it is to make the governments and their agendas look good.

You just wonder how a former comedian who plays the piano with his pen!s can amass so much money to buy villas in Italy, how the WEF-controlled "president" of a highly corrupt country can get into the pandorra papers, what his wife is doing on the vogue cover while poor ukrainians are being sent by her husband to their deaths. It's not exactly as if they have much sympathy for their citizens.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Nice story bro.

"This video is a deepfake video. This guy is not real and this was never said," the community post said. "The website that is linked literally still has parts describing what should be put there along with the fake news." It also described 'Aussie Cossack' as Simeon Boikov, who "is a known Kremlin propagandist."

Kyle Glen, from the Center for Information Resilience, which counters disinformation, wrote on X that "the video is obviously AI generated but that's not the best thing about this ludicrous claim."

"The operators of the website are so lazy that they haven't even removed the instructions from their Russian handlers," he wrote, noting at the top of an article about a new drone used by Ukraine, "it tells them what is "good" (Trump, Russia) and what is bad (war in Ukraine, pharma."

It also said the person claiming to be an employee at the Bugatti outlet had only four posts on Instagram, "with the first post published just 4 days ago. It's also worth noting that the man in the video shows signs of an artificially generated deepfake.

"Russian propagandists launched this fake before the NATO summit in order to discredit Ukraine's top leadership in the international arena," the thread added.
www.newsweek.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join