It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Stating JOE BIDEN Won in 2020 Due to Fraud - RUDY GIULIANI Loses His NY Law License.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Because he is PRO-MAGA/TRUMP, former New York City Mayor "America's Mayor", Rudy Giuliani, has lost his license to practice law in New York state.

The order from New York's Appellate Division First Department is the latest in a string of events tied to Giuliani's alleged actions to help Trump overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

--The panel of judges wrote in the court filing that Giuliani "communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers, and the public at large" regarding the 2020 election.

--They also said he "flagrantly misused" his position as Trump's lawyer and "deliberately violated some of the most fundamental tenets of the legal profession."
Extracted from: www.axios.com...

The corrupted judges in charge of New York "officially" say Giuliani's law license was revoked, because he said there was cheating during the 2020 Election to help Joe Biden, and refused to back down from that assertion.

Every lawyer in New York who doesn't think Biden won legitimately in 2020 can now be disbarred?

Based on anti-America actions out of the state of New York over the past 2 years, being disbarred (or rejected in any other way), is a "BADGE OF HONOR".

-WeMustCare

edit on 272024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Any opinions other than State-sanctioned ideologies will be punished and your livelihood forfeit.

You Have Been Warned

- The Ministry of Truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

For Stating JOE BIDEN Won in 2020 Due to Fraud - RUDY GIULIANI Loses His NY Law License.

And, you know....the other stuff, right?

lol

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Lib Courts are nit picky again. Making up their own laws. ☢️

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

And, you know....the other stuff, right?

lol

ALL would have been overlooked by the criminals in charge of New York State if Rudy had "flipped", recanted, and came-out as anti-Trump. But because Mr. Giuliani is a man of integrity, he will be greatly rewarded in the near future.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Lib Courts are nit picky again. Making up their own laws. ☢️

Self-Protection. But its futile. The DOJ will be knocking their doors after 1/20/2025.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Karma is going to be difficult for some of these clowns. They tend to rule with impunity in NY.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

But because Mr. Giuliani is a man of integrity

Idk man, pretty messed up he put those two ladies in Georgia on blast with no evidence.

When I think of integrity, I don’t envision a prominent figure in politics accusing two random citizens of crazy allegations and no evidence.

That’s a lot different than politicians bullying eachother.
edit on 2-7-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Has Hillary lost her law license yet for being an outspoken election denier?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Karma is going to be difficult for some of these clowns. They tend to rule with impunity in NY.

New York Judges/AG/Governor went totally berserk after A.G. Barr took Jeffrey Epstein away from them.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

New York Judges/AG/Governor went totally berserk after A.G. Barr took Jeffrey Epstein away from them.

Unfortunately all the politicians were happy with him getting brushed under the rug.

Not a chance in hell we ever see anything come from that.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Has Hillary lost her law license yet for being an outspoken election denier?

No. And neither has that the Trump-hating loser in Atlanta.

Stacy Abrams: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sometimes VISUAL evidence is sufficient. The Mom/Daughter Ruby Freeman team in Atlanta, looked like they were cheating.

Joe Biden looks like he's losing it. We don't always need "experts" to confirm what we see as being reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

If you or I speculate on visual evidence of a crime, it’s a lot different than a higher up on the president’s staff.

Do I think the 100m+ settlement was overkill and likely political? Sure. But I don’t think people of integrity upend regular citizens lives with no evidence.

Us judging Biden is irrelevant too. He’s voluntarily entered a political race, the election itself is us judging if he’s fit for the job.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

As in the other thread, that wasn't why he lost his license.

He breached his duty to the Court and his professional code of conduct, multiple times.

Your post is overly simplistic. Not because of his views but his many times where he was found to have made deliberately false and misleading statements to the Court.

The full findings of the disciplinary Tribunal can be found in the Axios link under Court Filings.

All 31 pages.

Nothing like what you posted, at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Any opinions other than State-sanctioned ideologies will be punished and your livelihood forfeit.

You Have Been Warned

- The Ministry of Truth.

I am sure this idiot is still working behind the scenes somewhere in the Biden dumpster fire.

edit on 2-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You must be a believer in the authority of "systems" / "authorities", and that they operate like they're supposed to...like they were designed to operate. Right?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You must be a believer in the authority of "systems" / "authorities", and that they operate like they're supposed to...like they were designed to operate. Right?

So some believe the Trump authorities, and some believe the other authorities.

It goes back to the conundrum that Trump is anti establishment and anti mainstream when he just represents a different arm of it.

Sometimes they’re both wrong, sometimes either side is right. But some people are under the illusion that “their side” is always right.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No. I'm a lawyer and if I behaved like he did I would fully expect to be struck off.

Code of Conduct, duty to the Court.

Basic stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
he is eighty, so it shouldn't be a problem. no way i'd hire a 80 year old lawyer for anything that would jeopardize my freedom, or pocket.

just like trump they'll boh be babbling like slo joe before long. there comes a time to quit, plain and simple. if you want to stay busy that's fine, just don't go taking jobs where your placing others in a position to be comprised due to mental decline.

edit on 2-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join