It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key Democrat donors threaten to pull plug or the emperor's new cognitive decline

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think It’d be a mistake to get rid of Biden. Just so long as the economy keeps improving as it looks like it’s going to then I think he still has a good chance of winning. Getting rid of him would just put the democrats at a major disadvantage no matter who the new candidate was.

Besides, I think a lot more people will vote for Biden than the polls indicate. There’s probably a lot of people out there that are just so over seeing and hearing about Trump, but at the same time wouldn’t ever publicly admit they’re going to vote for Biden.

edit on 2-7-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

I think It’d be a mistake to get rid of Biden. Just so long as the economy keeps improving as it looks like it’s going to then I think he still has a good chance of winning. Getting rid of him would just put the democrats at a major disadvantage no matter who the new candidate was.

Besides, I think a lot more people will vote for Biden than the polls indicate. There’s probably a lot of people out there that are just so over seeing and hearing about Trump, but at the same time wouldn’t ever publicly admit they’re going to vote for Biden.

Good grief.

The fake, fantasyland booming economy again?

You are going to find millions will vote for Trump this time without admitting it to their deranged Liberal family members.

They are so over being bullsh!tted by the Democrats saying “Biden is fine…the country is doing fine….Trump is Hitler”

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You are going to find millions will vote for Trump this time without admitting it to their deranged Liberal family members.

And if they don’t, the MAGA cult will just have a complete melt down and claim it was rigged… just like last time.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

And if they don’t, the MAGA cult will just have a complete melt down and claim it was rigged… just like last time.

The cat’s out of the bag now with Biden’s supernova implosion at the debate.

Very few of the dimwit Liberal supporters want him to stay in.

The only chance you Demwits have is if he bows out, and it’s only going to be a small chance because you have nobody worth a sh!t to run out there.
They all hate America and America sees it.

They’ve listened to all the lies from the Demwits, the Demwit supporting media etc. long enough that Joe is sharp as a tack.

He’s not as sharp as a bowling ball.

Edit - Check out the headlines at Drudge Report, the anti-Trump news site.

Panic and Desperation

www.drudgereport.com...
edit on 2-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You forget how bad Trump did as well. All he did was run his mouth the whole time without actually saying anything of substance... as usual. I liked his joke about beating Medicaid to death, but other than that he was just a blabbering buffoon and everyone saw it.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

You forget how bad Trump did as well. All he did was run his mouth the whole time without actually saying anything of substance... as usual. I liked his joke about beating Medicaid to death, but other than that he was just a blabbering buffoon and everyone saw it.

Denial is a state of mind for you delusional Liberals.

Good luck when Trump wins, I hope you got your safe space stocked up with plenty of crayons and teddy bears.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Sure...nice take! His dementia will just magically go away.
The debate can't be undone,the dems are screwed.
They also don't have anything substantial to run on with any other slip ins...at this point the dems will would have to most likely get both Jill and Hunter out of the way....the self preservation at the expense of others runs strong in those two. I would hazard James Biden is pretty striped up right now too.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Let's just say in regards to Joe Biden I agree with Rosie, for the first and last time

Hell if I were a Democrat I'd be worried about Joe navigating the next 4 months.

For the next four years the election is Trump vs Harris till when and if the DNC PTB change the line up card

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Funny that these donors didn't believe the people who have been saying he has had some cognitive issues all along. Their ability to comprehend things is compromised, their beliefs in the lies that were told by the Democrat party were not believable, yet they believed in them.

It is not bad that a person gets dementia when they are old, but to put that person as the president of the USA shows a lack of proper reasoning. The only reason that he was picked is because he could get votes...yet that is one of the dumbest things a political party can do for the job of President if their candidate is showing signs of dementia.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Security clearance? What self respecting drug dealer has a security clearance?

a reply to: burntheships

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   

When Trump doesn’t show for the first debate it will be obvious who can wear orange and who’s a preskalski.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It’s all by design Ricky.

The donars stopped pushing the healthy prez line when it stopped being expedient for them.

a reply to: rickymouse

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join