It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key Democrat donors threaten to pull plug or the emperor's new cognitive decline

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Key Democrat donors threaten to pull plug if Biden doesn't resign as furious party insiders reveal 'worst fears' about ailing president have now been confirmed: 'How stupid do they think we are?'

Complete headline from the Mail

2024 Presidential
BIDEN, JOSEPH R JR [DEM]
through 05/31/2024
Receipts $215,206,221

2020 Presidential
BIDEN, JOSEPH R JR [DEM]
through 12/31/2020
Receipts $1,051,374,614

Biden's campaign is over 800,000 Million behind his 2020 campaign, no wonder he and Barrack Obama are in commercials panhandling for funds.

Trump is significantly behind a lot too, but he has had significantly more challenges than Biden. Now however those challenges are ending while Biden's challenges are just ramping up. Trump has about 25 million more currently on hand compared to Biden's paltry 91 million.

Historically has an incumbent President ever had so many donors publically acknowledge they might pull funding?

Accordingly, it seems Dem stars such as AOC are down too, 13 million again the Republican leading McCarthy is down too. But I guess where it really matters most is the close races which the Presidential certainty is

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Growing Democratic uproar over President Joe Biden's shockingly feeble debate performance on Thursday night appears to be turning into a full-blown party revolt.

'For Biden's own good and the good of the country, he should step aside immediately,' major Democratic donor and former hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson told DailyMail.com. 'The fact that it has now been three days and Biden has done nothing to reassure us confirms my worst fears.'

Tilson has given the party more than $300,000 in recent years.

On Saturday, Biden appeared at a New York fundraiser — in a glitzy Long Island beach town — and, according to one attendee, read a simple 15-minute speech off a teleprompter, before leaving without taking any questions.

'Doing that for the next five months is not going to be enough,' the fundraiser guest said, stressing that Biden's supporters deserve reassurance that he is capable of defeating Donald Trump .

'On every metric that matters, data shows [the debate] did nothing to change the American people's perception,' Jen O'Malley Dillon, chair of the Biden-Harris 2024 campaign, insisted in a memo released this weekend.

Hardly anyone believes that spin.

Tilson's prescription for Biden, then, is to ditch the notecards, teleprompters and vetted questions, and demonstrate that he is up to the job by holding weekly news conferences, or sitting down with the New York Times editorial board to persuade them that it was wrong to call for him to quit the race.

'It's absolutely a sensible strategy,' said former Obama adviser Bruen. That is, he added, if Biden doesn't suffer another major public misstep.

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

They’re probably upset their money is just being pissed into the wind.

Biden can’t even have an improv conversation.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

He is down substantially but the 2020 figures are through and beyond Election Day. I'd imagine it's not uncommon to pull in $100+ million per month leading up to November.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

They’re probably upset their money is just being pissed into the wind.

Biden can’t even have an improv conversation.

True but as my father (RIP)used to say numerous times to all 4 of his children, "It's a little late to do the right thing now"

Even if they wanted to, I can't see Gavin walking away from California when the Dems coffers seem significantly low, I guess FTX's management staff's contribution has slacked off considerably.

Kamala who is supposedly a bit miffed she isn't the first choice, is most likely, as it fits better on several levels. She did suggest it would be a bad idea to select a caucasian person. Which shows she has learned a little bit about upper-tiered DC politics.

If it were 12 months out it would be completely different.

Im just a bit intrigued by the historical nature of it all and the accompanying political theater.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

He is down substantially but the 2020 figures are through and beyond Election Day. I'd imagine it's not uncommon to pull in $100+ million per month leading up to November.

Which would still leave him 400 million short in a contested race.

A race where he must convince donors he is still the man in charge. Any rational person would logically think if he had record donations in 2020 and the race was so close.

Losing 400 million after Thursday's debate that's 3 big swings and misses. Is there any doubt he no longer has that Im the incumbent advantage?

I say that carefully because we might get caught in a full-blown war but do we want JRB as a wartime President?

Lots of questions for a candidate with so many years and we have 4 months to try and answer them

What's interesting is half the decline in donations is Cali, New York and surprisingly DC is down 116 million

FWIW ill check how much came in the last 6 months of the 2020 election, I think it's downloadable as a spread sheet

www.fec.gov...

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You’re very right.

And I don’t really care what they do, they made their bed and they can sleep in it.

But if they want to have any chance, their only choice is to do something. We all know where nothing will get them on this trajectory.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I mistakenly posted on another thread so I'll repost it here.

Dana Loesch said it best. As some of you may recall, Jill told Joe after the debate "We are not going to let 90 minutes define the four years that you've been president,".

Dana's response: ".....that 90 years was the epitaph of his failed four years....."

There's been a lot of waking up in America the last few days.

It is amazing how many have been so blind. It truly is an epiphany to many, and kind of amazing to watch it unfold.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I mistakenly posted on another thread so I'll repost it here.

Dana Loesch said it best. As some of you may recall, Jill told Joe after the debate "We are not going to let 90 minutes define the four years that you've been president,".

Dana's response: ".....that 90 years was the epitaph of his failed four years....."

There's been a lot of waking up in America the last few days.

It is amazing how many have been so blind. It truly is an epiphany to many, and kind of amazing to watch it unfold.

I put a lot of this on Dr.Biden.

It's just hard to believe that after 4 years of his Presidency they are struggling this much against the fiendishly felonious DJT. An incumbent should stand on their accomplishments and not the same old tired fears of the other candidate.

The country is tired of being sold fear as motivation to vote, many want hope and change, while others to make America great again.

I don't have much hope and it will undoubtedly take change to make America great again.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You’re very right.

And I don’t really care what they do, they made their bed and they can sleep in it.

But if they want to have any chance, their only choice is to do something. We all know where nothing will get them on this trajectory.

Well, thats the thing IIRC if the DNC wants somebody else on the ballot in Ohio they have less than 60 days to decide.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

My mind is BOTTLED! At how these people amass over a BILLION dollars in campaign finance or donations or whatever. What all does this go for? TV Ads? Whistlestop tours? I haven't heard about any of those from Biden I guess you can call Trump rallies a kind of whistlestop tour. Haven't seen many Biden commercials in fact im wracking my brain trying to remember if I even saw ANY Biden commercials in 2020.

Who is giving all this money and why not just give it to random people on the street hehehe than having these losers waste it on unnecessary stuff. Everybody's mind is already made up. Why do they even need to campaign when all they give us is the same old stuff over and over again?

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I put a lot of this on Dr.Biden.

I put about 90% on Jill Biden. I pressed the point in 2019. She was the biggest driving factor of Joe back then and now she's grown accustomed to 'the life' and has become even more passionate. My own little opinion:

edit on nd31202400000031bTue, 02 Jul 2024 09:22:27 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

An incumbent should stand on their accomplishments and not the same old tired fears of the other candidate.

Biden can’t stand on his accomplishments because there isn’t any to stand on, he hasn’t done anything for this country in 50+ years of political office.

The only thing they have is this unfounded fear mongering about Trump that 95% of their low info, low IQ supporters just slop up by the bucket full, we see it first hand from all the Liberals here on ATS.

I saw hysterical people in threads last night about the SC ruling yesterday.

“You guys have destroyed the country” they were saying, how the F do they not see the destruction caused by Biden and his Democrat goons?

edit on 2-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

My mind is BOTTLED! At how these people amass over a BILLION dollars in campaign finance or donations or whatever. What all does this go for? TV Ads? Whistlestop tours? I haven't heard about any of those from Biden I guess you can call Trump rallies a kind of whistlestop tour. Haven't seen many Biden commercials in fact im wracking my brain trying to remember if I even saw ANY Biden commercials in 2020.

Who is giving all this money and why not just give it to random people on the street hehehe than having these losers waste it on unnecessary stuff. Everybody's mind is already made up. Why do they even need to campaign when all they give us is the same old stuff over and over again?

Don't get me started I think instead of advertising on the networks they need to be capped at a reasonable amount and can only broadcast on the community service channels, so some of the capital goes back there instead of to the media moguls, who are complicit in not pushing this issue themselves

I don't know if you have ever seen the video of where the old man gets a speeding ticket, and goes off on the trooper,who was awesome BTW, but when the trooper tells the man the ticket will cost 135 dollars the old man goes nuclear, it's hilarious thats about how I felt looking at the totals from 2020 last election.

and we didn't even get a 4-year warranty

BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT (C00703975)
04/01/2019 to 12/31/2020
TOTAL RECEIPTS $1,074,179,976.03

Thats 268,544,994 a year, that shows about how cost-effective the DNC is

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
News Flash For Joe -.-.-.-.

The average voter isn't going to go to the polls
to save big donors or give them warm fuzzies.

Its all about the cost of gas, food, housing,
and the high prices of those three leave little
room for having fun.

Bottom line-.-.-.-. people are sick of footing the bill
for Biden and his 50 year losing streak!

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Maybe Joe was set up -

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Maybe Joe was set up -

Or, the decision makers weren’t as blind to his abilities or lack there of when things weren’t scripted. So they did a trail run in case they had to resort to contingencies.

That said, unless they have a rabbit in their hat I don’t really see a viable path forward.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, this might work in a pinch, no?

Yeah, thats some real presidential material
there alright.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

there alright.

It’s scary to think but Biden makes more sense when speaking than she does.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

there alright.

By waiting it would seem they painted themselves into a corner with Harris.

The GP especially will wonder why have her as VP and then not run her as President, hell in some circles it was a given it would be Harris.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It's like whack a mole today.

Bill Maher suggests nominating Gavin Newsom,
that way Kamala will get knocked out by way
of her California Residency.

Can't have both of them, unless she moves.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join