It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Live: Biden to deliver remarks on Supreme Court's ruling on Trump immunity case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It was less than a month ago that he addressed the nation after Trump was convicted and told the people they must not question the courts because they are the bedrock of America.

A lot changes in a month, I guess.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Did you read and understand the entire ruling? 😃

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Is Biden aware in his Dementia that this ruling will protect him and Democrat presidents in the future from being charged with a Crime? How bad is he that he cannot see that challenging this ruling will negatively effect him after he leaves office. It will also protect his wife to some extent, especially because she is backing all the stuff he is doing and coaxing him on.

The Democrat Campaigns don't care about that. This outrage from them is all about The Jan6 narratives and the anti Supreme Court. 😊

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
How many times does Joes handlers have to leave “ End of quote “ on the teleprompter. The idiot reads whatever you put on it.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Joe Biden failed in his effort to show that he could read a teleprompter for 4 minutes, without reading the instructions out loud.

www.breitbart.com...

-Worst President Ever-

🥳️

Biden gaffed, “end of quote,”

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

originally posted by: Enduro

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

So , Joe will aspouse his Beliefs here Contrary to the Constitutional Laws of these United States ? The Judicial Branch of Our Constitutional Republic has Merit and Power to Decide According to OUR LAWS , and they have Decided Justly . What can this Feeble Man Say Contrary to that of Any Merit ? NOTHING Except Propaganda and More LIES to the American People , but the MAJORITY of the American People are WISE to the Crap Extruding from the Mouth of this Pretender in Chief , and Say " NAY " to it !

This is the same guy that ran on unity , he wants a race war

He wants a race war, a class war, and a political war all in one. He wants to burn it all down.

You forgot world war.

Well, the world war is kind of a separate thing. Not everyone in that one will actually be in the United States. There will be other countries involved.

I wonder if anyone will survive?

The coming nuclear war will be the onset of a new cockroach species!! 😊

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
How many times does Joes handlers have to leave “ End of quote “ on the teleprompter. The idiot reads whatever you put on it.

Next time...

"I did things to little Ashley in the shower. "

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"Our dissenting colleagues exude an impressive infallibility,”
-Justice Roberts

Hes not my favorite SCOTUS Justice,
although I must admit that shade he threw
was nice on a hot day.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'll look up infallability and maybe join you in understanding what Justice Robert was implying.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   
They’ve been attracting new voters through the southern border for years now.

Joe wasn’t lying when he said he doesn’t need voters.

a reply to: Dandandat3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join